Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:50:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [UPDATE] BTCLevels - Bitcoin & Litecoin Binary Options Trading Platform  (Read 9917 times)
BTClevels (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 04:39:52 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 12:59:43 PM by BTClevels

BTClevels is a website where you can make money completely hassle-free by forecasting short-term Bitcoin and Litecoin exchange rate fluctuations. We tried to create a user-friendly, simple, and easy-to-understand interface and a smart trading mode that lets you hedge your positions. This way, irrespective of the interval results, the smarter you act, the bigger your income is.

You can choose yourself what kind of bets — with registration or without — you make.
In point of fact, registered bidders do not have improved trading opportunities and can merely enjoy facilitated functionality and better user experience when working with BTCLevels.

BTClevels benefits:

1. A brand new betting and reward system. More information can be found on BTClevels rules page

2. A completely fair and transparent way to earn money both on high-rate and low-rate Bitcoin fluctuations. Listings and quotations are taken directly from HitBTC real-time.

3. A unique ‘smart trading’ feature. Hedge your positions and never lose a penny.

4. A user-friendly and easy-to-understand interface that lets you make around-the-clock bets without registration and much hassle.

5. All bets are taken simultaneously. If you place a winning bet, your money will be automatically credited to your bitcoin address.

6. Unlimited bid amount.

7. Customer support services that work 24/7.

8. API

9. BTC/USD, BTC/EUR, LTC/USD, LTC/EUR

Join BTClevels Google Plus page!

BTClevels  - provably fair bitcoin binary option

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
airbit

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 05:28:03 PM

That is the first bitcoin binary options site that I have seen. Will consider this if payouts end up getting increased. I will be loosing money hassle-free at a payout of 70%.
128bpm

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 08:01:16 PM

It seems like a cool service, but I can't seem to find anywhere on the site where you disclose your fee structure.  It's obviously important to know how much we'll be paying to you guys as commission.
Harriet82

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 08:27:35 PM

That is the first bitcoin binary options site that I have seen. Will consider this if payouts end up getting increased. I will be loosing money hassle-free at a payout of 70%.
Bingo, I second this and will consider joining if the payouts do ever get increased!
BTClevels (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 09:55:01 AM

The ratio (70%) is not fixed, it depends on other bets and the market situation.

BTClevels (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 11:38:12 AM

It seems like a cool service, but I can't seem to find anywhere on the site where you disclose your fee structure.  It's obviously important to know how much we'll be paying to you guys as commission.
We are measuring the aggregate number of bets at a time and evaluate them based on their risks. Ratio is used to cover the risk and the are less then 30%

Palle1985

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 02:36:07 PM

Very cool website, I just made some bitcoins.
HollowIP

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 02:46:52 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2013, 02:57:30 PM by tysat

I've tried something similar before via Coinchat.org and it was shut down shortly after from (im guessing) loss of profits. In most cases, people came out with a winning bet. http://chromaticcreative.net/bitcoin/moobot/gox.php

This site however has much more options and is a stand alone site (outside of a chatroom) Predicting the price over a month, or even an hour will be much more difficult than 5 minutes apart, as a suggestion. I hope this site to stay active and make enough profit to continue, as I found this type of game to be a lot of fun.

Best of luck, will be trying it out shortly Smiley

BTC-  3FofPhtcESndpyLTJTJEnpShdHgbN82pAz
BTClevels (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 01:07:29 PM

I've tried something similar before via Coinchat.org and it was shut down shortly after from (im guessing) loss of profits. In most cases, people came out with a winning bet. http://chromaticcreative.net/bitcoin/moobot/gox.php

This site however has much more options and is a stand alone site (outside of a chatroom) Predicting the price over a month, or even an hour will be much more difficult than 5 minutes apart, as a suggestion. I hope this site to stay active and make enough profit to continue, as I found this type of game to be a lot of fun.

Best of luck, will be trying it out shortly Smiley
Thank you! We have a huge plans, it's only the beginning.

spoker

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 07:33:32 PM

Looks cool. I have a few bookmarks of these type sites. How's the commission rates here?
BTClevels (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 10:52:52 AM

Looks cool. I have a few bookmarks of these type sites. How's the commission rates here?

You should add BTClevels in bookmarks too.
Commision rates are not fixed and depend on current bets and market. Anyway they are less then 30%.

spoker

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 09:11:06 PM

so, youre looking for 30% profit per bet?
BTClevels (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 09:29:56 AM

30% is a maximum profit we can get. But we take all the risks and pay for winning bets even if they are not equilibrated.
You can check a popular binary options, and you will see that they have in the best case the same rates.

airbit

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 12:36:57 AM

30% is a maximum profit we can get. But we take all the risks and pay for winning bets even if they are not equilibrated.
You can check a popular binary options, and you will see that they have in the best case the same rates.

Which one are you referring to? The popular binary options that I am checking limits profit to 15-20 percent. Only in the shortest expirations outside of regular trading hours requires a 30% edge.
BTClevels (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 10:17:12 AM

Which one are you referring to? The popular binary options that I am checking limits profit to 15-20 percent. Only in the shortest expirations outside of regular trading hours requires a 30% edge.
As you can see, for example, on anyoption.com maximum payout can be 71%; Bitcoin/USD pair on traderush.com is 68%.
Maximal rate on btclevels is currently 216%

balanghai

Activity: 364
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 10:33:39 AM

Anyone got successful with this scheme? I wonder if how many have jumped in to this.
BTClevels (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 12:45:58 PM

Now we have registration on our website.
You can make a deposit and put or call faster and easier.

BTClevels (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 04:04:58 PM

Now you can do unlimited amount of bets. Max amount of 1 bet is 1 BTC.

autotoss

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 01:40:43 AM

When you add an affiliate/refer-a-friend program?
phase5

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 10:47:59 AM

WARNING btclevels.com scam

I write you as I was scamed by btclevels.com. I got still a bit above 8BTC in my account at them, but I am unable to get the bitcoins out there anymore. In the beginning all went fine when I started without an account. I send few bitcoins there, I got some back.

However as I noticed that sometimes they are loggin the oppusite price ( so if I bet the price goes up, beeing one the lower line of the marked, which did not changed anyway as there was not markedactivity during my bet, there system give me the higher value). If I bet the other way around the system give me (rendomly,- not allways) the higher value, even there is no marked activity.)

So then I had an idea to set a "blocker" with some of my bitcoins, to keep the marked very tight, so that there system cannot cheat me. ... I made my bets, waited and finally replaced my blocker to win actually my bet with btclevels.com. This system worked pritty well. Too well I think in btclevels eys.
The End of the storry is that I created myself an account on there page to get things faster and transfered about 3BTC, and tested my system further on. This was working very well. Then I transferted me my 3 bitcoins back which was working at this time and did some more btc. finally as I wrote above I still got about 8 BTC in my account.

Now when I try to transfer the btc to any adress I get the systemmessage "incorrect amount"  displayed. I already tried tro write them and got firstly even an answer:
"Hello dear user,
I've forwarded your claim to our financial dpt,
please be standby, we'll write you some later.
Kind regards,
Adrian."

... after 2 Mails more from me as they did answered anymore I got this on 27. Aug:
"Dear MyName,
please be patient,
we will check everything and if there no problems with rules of playing - you will get your money.
I don't know about the reason of you cannot withdraw money, because other members of btclevels use it everyday. Our teamlead says that it may be fraud or something like that.
We will check today or in bad case tomorrow all logs of your play. I hope that everything is ok and I will send money to your btc address manually.
Thank you for understanding,
."

If I read correct they wanted to send me the money manually in a day or so,- right?

However since then they do not answer anymore at all to my Mails. I told them that if they do not get my btc to my adress I will complain this to the BTC community as I am doing here right now to warn you all about those scammers.

BTW: the provided Phonenumer they give is also wrong

YES they pay,- but just a very littel above the btc you are putting in. so If you winning to much they will not pay you anymore. SCAMMERS!!!!!

Because the scammers seems to be germans, as I am I think I will go to the police soon, anybody wants to join me please message me at "ash AT n3xus DOT eu"
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: