Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:58:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [UPDATE] BTCLevels - Bitcoin & Litecoin Binary Options Trading Platform  (Read 9923 times)
BTClevels (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 02:27:39 PM

WARNING btclevels.com scam

I write you as I was scamed by btclevels.com. I got still a bit above 8BTC in my account at them, but I am unable to get the bitcoins out there anymore. In the beginning all went fine when I started without an account. I send few bitcoins there, I got some back.

However as I noticed that sometimes they are loggin the oppusite price ( so if I bet the price goes up, beeing one the lower line of the marked, which did not changed anyway as there was not markedactivity during my bet, there system give me the higher value). If I bet the other way around the system give me (rendomly,- not allways) the higher value, even there is no marked activity.)

So then I had an idea to set a "blocker" with some of my bitcoins, to keep the marked very tight, so that there system cannot cheat me. ... I made my bets, waited and finally replaced my blocker to win actually my bet with btclevels.com. This system worked pritty well. Too well I think in btclevels eys.
The End of the storry is that I created myself an account on there page to get things faster and transfered about 3BTC, and tested my system further on. This was working very well. Then I transferted me my 3 bitcoins back which was working at this time and did some more btc. finally as I wrote above I still got about 8 BTC in my account.

Now when I try to transfer the btc to any adress I get the systemmessage "incorrect amount"  displayed. I already tried tro write them and got firstly even an answer:
"Hello dear user,
I've forwarded your claim to our financial dpt,
please be standby, we'll write you some later.
Kind regards,
Adrian."

... after 2 Mails more from me as they did answered anymore I got this on 27. Aug:
"Dear MyName,
please be patient,
we will check everything and if there no problems with rules of playing - you will get your money.
I don't know about the reason of you cannot withdraw money, because other members of btclevels use it everyday. Our teamlead says that it may be fraud or something like that.
We will check today or in bad case tomorrow all logs of your play. I hope that everything is ok and I will send money to your btc address manually.
Thank you for understanding,
."

If I read correct they wanted to send me the money manually in a day or so,- right?

However since then they do not answer anymore at all to my Mails. I told them that if they do not get my btc to my adress I will complain this to the BTC community as I am doing here right now to warn you all about those scammers.

BTW: the provided Phonenumer they give is also wrong

YES they pay,- but just a very littel above the btc you are putting in. so If you winning to much they will not pay you anymore. SCAMMERS!!!!!

Because the scammers seems to be germans, as I am I think I will go to the police soon, anybody wants to join me please message me at "ash AT n3xus DOT eu"

Mr Timo, we know you for a long time. You tried to fraud and blackmail our service multiple times. Now you are using social engineering. You are the only "scammed" BTClevles user, you can not find any other fraud reports. As you can see on bitcointalk  no one except you told about fraud in our topics. Our users are satisfied with our service. Even if there was some issues or inconvenience, they were solved immediately. You on the other hand tried to conduct unfair game from the beginning.

Example:

On 23 of July you wrote a mail where you've asked us to return your "stolen" bitcoins. Otherwise you threatened to publicly announce BTClevels as a scam. You made a bet but the exchange rate has not changed. According to our rules, http://btclevels.com/fairplay, in this case, you are losing money.

Eventually, you admitted that you was wrong:

From ash (at) n3xus (dot) eu Tue Jul 23 13:12:24 2013

my bad,
the price was exactly the same. So I assumed that in this case I would =
get my BTC back like in any options. ;(

so please ignore my last mails

Am 23.07.2013 um 10:33 schrieb BTClevels <contact@btclevels.com>:

> You wrote:
> You just stole me over night 3.3 BTC, which I bet that the price will =
be higher then 91.60001 at 5 UTC, which it was as there was and still is =
a blocker in at this level. So what happened with my btc -- do I need to =
report you as a scammer?.

Later you've made multiple attempts to cheat the system. For example, on 25 of August our suspicious activity monitoring responded that you've made more than 80 bets in 10 minutes using a third-party application. These bets, as well as other, are made in some unclear way. They were made backdated, while bets on current expiration was not accepted.

Option's security system automatically blocked your account. After your emails where you blackmailed and threatened to put the story in public, we have studied your case, and we agreed with the automated system and finally blocked your account.

This was done not to fraud or gain, but only for our own safety. Our team made a great effort to develop a binary option to the Bitcoin community, and not for the hackers enrichment.

Again, no one except you, has complaints about the quality of our service. Yes, we had problems with the server, hoster and Gox API, but in this cases we compensated funds to our users.

Your bitcoins is in our wallet and we will send it to any bitcoin accepting charity organization of your choice. For example, https://bitcoinfoundation.org/ or http://bitcoin100.org/

We respect and appreciate the Bitcoin community, they helped us develop our product and we will not allow to put us in a bad light.

Therefore, we ask you to choose a charity organization and to delete all the messages that BTClevles is a scam.

BTClevels  - provably fair bitcoin binary option

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTClevels (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 12:52:16 PM

Join BTClevels Google Plus page!

BTClevels (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2013, 10:29:53 AM

Now we have API which allows easily trading with bots.

Jackten

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 05:20:12 AM

I just wanted to chime in and say that these guys are definitely scammers.  A month ago after I saw the yahoo news article I put in 10btc played around, won about .4btc fun stuff.  Then a week ago I go to withdraw my money and I get an "invalid amount" error.  I have sent several emails to support with no replies.  I have also contacted them over on the reddit sub and posted about my experience on the Reddit sub.

Mods, Please ban these scammers so that more people do not lose money.  It's a bane on this community to have so many scammers.  It's a shame too  because I thought the site had a lot of potential
BTClevels (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 02:08:50 PM

I just wanted to chime in and say that these guys are definitely scammers.  A month ago after I saw the yahoo news article I put in 10btc played around, won about .4btc fun stuff.  Then a week ago I go to withdraw my money and I get an "invalid amount" error.  I have sent several emails to support with no replies.  I have also contacted them over on the reddit sub and posted about my experience on the Reddit sub.

Mods, Please ban these scammers so that more people do not lose money.  It's a bane on this community to have so many scammers.  It's a shame too  because I thought the site had a lot of potential

Hello Jackten!

Of course you'll receive all your funds.
It looks like your messages was directed to spam folder.

BTClevels is not a scam.

According to our data you've withdrawn your bitcoins.
Please e-mail or PM your wallet and deposite transactions.

Anyway, sorry for inconvenience and please be patient. In any case you'll receive what you earn.

Jackten

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 02:06:10 AM

Hello Jackten!

Of course you'll receive all your funds.
It looks like your messages was directed to spam folder.

BTClevels is not a scam.

According to our data you've withdrawn your bitcoins.
Please e-mail or PM your wallet and deposite transactions.

Anyway, sorry for inconvenience and please be patient. In any case you'll receive what you earn.

How the fuck do messages get sent to a spam folder when they are submitted through your "contact us" site?  Also, I shouldn't have to email you to withdraw the coins, they should just withdraw..  In anycase I've sent another (4th) email and I still cannot withdraw my funds.  I will redact my accusations when my money has been released, but it is still very much locked up
Jackten

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 07:22:33 PM

Just to update, BTC Levels has still not released my bitcoin and although I finally got a reply from support, they are now giving me the run-around.  Everyone please be aware
Jackten

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 10:53:56 PM

two weeks and counting.. bitcoins still stolen
autotoss

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 07:40:31 PM

they offer a very low (1.05) ratio on both ways and no pay. unbelievable
Jackten

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 05:58:35 AM

Yea, support isn't even answering me now
ngenko

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:58:28 PM

Thanks to all contributor of bitcointalk for your feedback experiences using this service.
I actually wanted to start using it to play a bit, but if there is no way of withdraw potential gains... no way to send a mBTC there!
This is a pitty, because the site looks really good!!!
Cheers.
Jackten

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 12:27:44 AM

Update:  It has been over a week now since I´ve heard anything from support.  Bitcoins are still very much locked up. I am unbelievably upset at having fell for this scam
Jackten

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 12:33:46 AM

WTF. so the 10btc that these fuckers stole from me is now worth $11000
Jackten

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 12:38:09 AM

Mods, please scamtag these fuckers immediately, and can somebody point me to a blacklist to add these guys to?
JTrain_51

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:16:32 AM

Provability fair why?

You don't see Cedar Finance or Bitbook.biz saying well were provability fair ( BECAUSE IT DOES NOT MATTER ) they are also gambling not on there software results but real life results that can not be altered by there little to no power

So that WORD ( PROVABLY FAIR ) scares the living hell out of me
and yes me and other people know what it means your saying that its legit and right from the sight but provability fair is right from your software so that reference scares the living shit out of my btc and asking them to stay in my wallet

I have also seen several scam options which is an awful thing for a site including when the owner is not even a full member ( I know I am not a full member at the time )

I say this site is 80% legit meaning I trust the site but I say there is 20% chance its a scam

Ill be depositing once I see some decent comments about the site
BitCoinPokerBro

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 01:37:29 AM

Was hoping to find a legit binary options platform however this was not the case. As seen on site the return is 1.05x. Seriously!!??!! 95% fee per trade. Even satoshi option offers 50-70% return on investment (which isn't much less of a scam than btclevels since they only offer 60 second options but we won't get into that).

All three bitcoin depositable binary options brokers (if you can call them that) that I've been able to find through these forums are either scams or have vary unfair terms. If someone were to make a site with reasonable return and onsite wallet it would be much more likely to succeed.
BTClevels (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 06:27:44 PM

Hello all traders!

BTClevles are glad to announce new features.

Firstly, expiration time is changed to 24 hours. Now expiration happens one time in 24 hours.

Secondly, we exceeded odds to 1.67. If you predict wright Bitcon exchange rate behavior and bet just 10 mBTC you will receive 16.7mBTC!

Finally, we begin to hedge our risks at Bitcoin exchange.

BTClevels offers a completely fair and transparent way to earn Bitcoins both on high-rate and low-rate fluctuations.

The smarter you trade, the bigger your income is.

scriptio

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 07:04:37 AM

BTClevels.com - They have SCAMMED me. I am unable to withdraw the btc deposit I made some two weeks ago. Wrote to them atleast three times with no reply. Best that people be mindful of this website.
ravgninn

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 02:09:46 PM

I am also unable to withdraw and get no replies.
coinnaisseur

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 09:02:28 AM

One more confirmation that BTC levels are SCAMMERS Angry

They are receiving your coins fine, but when you want to withdraw, there's a sick variation of errors, day by day.

They ignore all messages sent to them through the contact-form.

Pure scam! It's awful to these them frolicking around forums luring more people in their trap.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: