Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:12:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Planning to invest 1btc on altcoin, whats your choice?  (Read 400 times)
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:29:10 AM

I would invest that 1 bitcoin in ethereum if I were you. Ethereum is going to on fire come 2018. We just need to patient and hold ether very strongly in other to partake in this upcoming rise.

Transparency (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:46:34 PM

Give a shot to DeepOnion. Around 3 bucks today. Untraceable payments. People like it. A lot of potentials.

I saw that a lot of people are suggesting deeponion, but it is not worth to join in there.
You can just join their bounty/airdrop and you can easily make more than $500 in a week worth in onions.
Dont spend money on something that you can get for free.

Can you instruct me on how to do this?
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:50:07 AM

So as the title says, I am looking for an altcoin that will hit 2018 really hard. I want to consider price atleast 5 dollars below value.

Hope to get some juicy info with your favorite coins. Thank you
Making the choice to invest in large quantities in altcoin difficult to predict. altcoin all of them can provide an opportunity for us to earn profits. because the increase in the value of a coin depends on many of its demands. But as good as ask you also look at the price movement itself so you can decide which coin you invest.
lincolnmad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:10:05 AM

So as the title says, I am looking for an altcoin that will hit 2018 really hard. I want to consider price atleast 5 dollars below value.

Hope to get some juicy info with your favorite coins. Thank you

I think Ethereum has a good future especially on the next year 2018, I predict the price of ethereum can increase high next year. Bitcoin will stay big on the next year, so maybe you can invest a bit on bitcoin too. Combined invest on bitcoin and ethereum.
Crypington

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:17:39 AM

I’d probably put a little of that into Cardano.  Seems to be one of the most promising projects going, and starting to build some steam.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Stradivaria87

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:21:48 AM

I'd get ethereum and wait for the lightning bitcoin to come and then invest everything in it I suppose
fazerockzx

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:28:02 AM

1 BTC is big, if you really want to invest it n altcoin i have 2 suggestions. Go with ETH or LTC, for me they have the bedt performances than any other ICO's, plus it will be profitable investing on it. But besides all this, if i were you im gonna hold on to that, bitcoin is getting bigger and bigger every single second.
nemwanderer

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:30:07 AM

Do some research on Xtrabytes.

Low market cap and it really could be a game-changer.
robocop3

Activity: 375

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:41:24 AM

if i have 1btc to invest to altcoins, i will invest like below:
30% ETH
20% deepoinos
20% atc
20% wave
10% omg
BTCMA3IA

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:54:37 AM

i suggest LTC or ETH and hold for 3 years!
srqrebel

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:14:48 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 04:11:25 AM by srqrebel

Privacy coins are a no-brainer for those looking to still catch the crypto train.  John McAfee agrees: https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/941003398215761922

I have my money on Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  It is a lesser known coin with robust privacy and anonymity technology, several exciting groundbreaking features (current & upcoming), a tiny market cap, and fewer than 21 million currently in circulation.  At less than $2 per coin, XSPEC is still deeply undervalued; the word is just starting to get out, and its recent price performance reflects that in spades.  As the roadmap gets implemented and word spreads further, this coin is likely to move up through the ranks very quickly.

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Join our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
davidroux

Activity: 625

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:28:37 AM

you have 1BTC means that you have $18,000. That is a big budget for altcoin investment. You can choose many potential cheap coins such as Siacoin, Digibyte, Storj, Iconomi, H20, PKT,...

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀