Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:20:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SYSCOIN About to moon, you saw it here first!  (Read 427 times)
Alanin

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:01:44 PM

What is special is this coin?

im wondering too.
nhote

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:09:52 PM

What is special is this coin?

im wondering too.
it's the coin that made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs.
tinfit

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:20:31 AM

Look at the volume increase and rise on this SOLID LONG TERM COIN. MOON SHOT COMING CHECK IT OUT RIGHT NOW!
Sys went to moon in summer Smiley But coin actually solid. His blockmarket and hard work must to be compensated by price growth!!
The price is growing very rapidly already, so perhaps we should expect a correction. As for the coin, I don't like that they have to information about the team on their website as well as no link to the whitepaper! From the info given on the website the coin doesn't look too different from all other ones, so I don't really know why it should grow. The decentralized marketplace idea is good but we don't know whether it is to be implemented. And it still doesn't explain the need of this coin.
The decentralised marketplace is already delivered - download their Blockmarket wallet - you will see. Loads of people already selling things through it. Web version of Blockmarket coming soon (this quarter) as are Masternodes - they working with Dash and helping the Dash team to fix up their code. Add in first to successfully use Lightning, first to run Segwit - Aliases, Price Peg Servers, Escrow - I could list more but maybe you should just visit their Slack / Website and find out for yourselves. $5 - $10 this year but could break out up to around $30. Top 20 coin for sure - possibly top 10.
LaLegiste

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:14:14 AM

Look at the volume increase and rise on this SOLID LONG TERM COIN. MOON SHOT COMING CHECK IT OUT RIGHT NOW!
Sys went to moon in summer Smiley But coin actually solid. His blockmarket and hard work must to be compensated by price growth!!
The price is growing very rapidly already, so perhaps we should expect a correction. As for the coin, I don't like that they have to information about the team on their website as well as no link to the whitepaper! From the info given on the website the coin doesn't look too different from all other ones, so I don't really know why it should grow. The decentralized marketplace idea is good but we don't know whether it is to be implemented. And it still doesn't explain the need of this coin.
The decentralised marketplace is already delivered - download their Blockmarket wallet - you will see. Loads of people already selling things through it. Web version of Blockmarket coming soon (this quarter) as are Masternodes - they working with Dash and helping the Dash team to fix up their code. Add in first to successfully use Lightning, first to run Segwit - Aliases, Price Peg Servers, Escrow - I could list more but maybe you should just visit their Slack / Website and find out for yourselves. $5 - $10 this year but could break out up to around $30. Top 20 coin for sure - possibly top 10.

is there implemention of masternodes planned? i'm holding SYS for months and not going to sell. and everything is even much better than i thought if masternodes are on roadmap. do you know when it's planned to implement them?

tinfit

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:50:48 AM

is there implemention of masternodes planned? i'm holding SYS for months and not going to sell. and everything is even much better than i thought if masternodes are on roadmap. do you know when it's planned to implement them?
Masternodes are running on Testnet now - have been for last few weeks. Current roadmap is to implement with Blockmarket Web (web version of Blockmarket Desktop) in Feb / March this year. From experience I'd add on a month or two but certainly by end of Q2 2018 if not earlier. There is a lot more to Syscoin than Blockmarket (think Ebay on the blockchain) and masternodes.

They just got $3M private funding investment, developers are now full time, rebranding and marketing (for 3 years a bit of a weak point) now has a proper budget. If you know their history (No ICO - got ripped off of all their dev funds right back at the beginning by now jailed scammer Ryan Kennedy back when Mintpal went to the wall and still managed to build a multiuse coin which will have more functionality than ether) - you'd all be on Bittrex now buying up all you could at current prices. Unfortunately the crazy level of ridiculous "me too" ICO's and no value added coins which has given some coins with less (sometimes none) functionality but better marketing (hyping) crazy market caps means that either :
a) This will look like another "buy me buy me" shill to most people and will they will ignore it
or
b) You'll have a look think, "hmm looks good but hey look at Ripple" (mostly owned and created in its billions of coins by banks who are currently sucking up your hard won BTC / ETH) - "I can make a quick buck there" and you'll again ignore SYS.

Have a great day - some links if you are interested:

https://twitter.com/syscoin?lang=en
https://www.reddit.com/r/SysCoin/comments/7kohtd/what_is_masternode/
https://www.reddit.com/r/SysCoin/comments/7c2l59/rebranding_and_other/
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:11:00 PM

I've been buying SYS on the dip as much as I can.
SYS mooning is going to be a rude awakening for many.
Wish they were on Binance though

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: