Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:46:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Complicated question about determining revenue based on GPU hashrate for algos  (Read 89 times)
levyimage (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:54:08 AM

I'm trying to draft a revenue projection based on any number of 1080tis rigs I make, more accurately than whattomine offers.
https://i.imgur.com/8er9urI.png
This is a somewhat complicated question and I'll try to do my best to explain below.
I'm looking for a way to essentially forecast a value that each hashrate can earn in their native altcoins (averaged top 2, or weighted top 2).

What's the best way to determine an average daily value that can be mined by each algorithm?
which I assume requires knowing a forecasted difficulty as well?

My cost's per day are accurate as it also takes into account the total from the wall watt usage of each mining rig instead of just the GPUs from each mining rig, in the calculation.

Back to value of alt coin holdings generated through mining at those hashrates....
if I can learn how find the factors and equations I need to find the daily value at the hashrate of one 1080ti.
The hashrates you see in the chart are an average, some 1080ti's will hash better than that.

So I have the top coins written down for each algo,
but where I'm stuck in continuing is figuring out how these hashrates will turn out rewards.
Assuming I'll be using a pool, ignoring payout fee, because that's easy to calc, how do I make the kind of calculations I'm aiming for?
Thank you

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: