Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:39:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CampBX withdrawal to Bank Account-- Long wait time  (Read 952 times)
r3wt (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 05:29:51 PM

well its been 3 days, and sure enough the funds still arent in my checking account. When i visit the CampBX website, it shows that the order was executed. Just trying to get some feedback on how long you usually wait on ACH withdrawal to your checking account. Gotta pay my rent and child support i aint got time for this shit.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
epetroel

Activity: 431
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 05:34:39 PM

well its been 3 days, and sure enough the funds still arent in my checking account. When i visit the CampBX website, it shows that the order was executed. Just trying to get some feedback on how long you usually wait on ACH withdrawal to your checking account. Gotta pay my rent and child support i aint got time for this shit.

3 days, or 3 business days?  Typically I would expect ACH to take 3 business days at a minimum.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 05:36:52 PM

3 days, or 3 business days?  Typically I would expect ACH to take 3 business days at a minimum.

i submitted it last thursday around 9 pm. so it would have been 3 business days around 9 pm tonight. i figure best case scenario it arrives today or tomorrow

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
mccoyspace

Activity: 237
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 06:01:16 PM

If it is your first ACH transfer from CampBX it might take a couple of days longer. Subsequent ones should take 3 business days. I've made several successful ACH withdrawals with them. But of course in the Bitcoin world things can change fast.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 06:10:51 PM

If it is your first ACH transfer from CampBX it might take a couple of days longer. Subsequent ones should take 3 business days. I've made several successful ACH withdrawals with them. But of course in the Bitcoin world things can change fast.

yeah its my first withdrawal, so you can probably understand my panic. 400 dollars is alot of money to me, and i'm pretty nervous about it.

shbtc

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 11:22:16 PM

I deposited $19k in money orders 6 days ago in person and it still isn't available. The delays seem to be getting worse.
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 06:01:13 AM

3 days, or 3 business days?  Typically I would expect ACH to take 3 business days at a minimum.

i submitted it last thursday around 9 pm. so it would have been 3 business days around 9 pm tonight. i figure best case scenario it arrives today or tomorrow

U need to start counting from friday... you should have your money hit your account tomorrow

Banks have cut off times and you missed it by several hours, they dont work like the bitcoin network...
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 11:54:19 AM

Banks have cut off times and you missed it by several hours, they dont work like the bitcoin network...

This part is the real shame and a part of why I like bitcoin. Also a 3 day ACH can take up to 5 because ACH sucks...

joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 01:00:42 PM

A business day is 9-5, not 9PM at night....

Give it a couple more days I'd say.

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 05:52:22 PM

3 days, or 3 business days?  Typically I would expect ACH to take 3 business days at a minimum.

U need to start counting from friday... you should have your money hit your account tomorrow

thanks, called the bank this morning and it was there. thanks again man.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: