Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:58:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 500k MC - NEXT GEN CRYPTO EXCHANGE? HAT LBC KILLER!  (Read 258 times)
coinvat (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:03:58 AM

MY BEST INVESTMENT OF 2017 HAT 600%+

I joined in Hawala.Today's airdrop just for tokens but stayed there cause of the team and their commitment for the project. The developers are quite active on their Telegram group and they reply quickly to all sort of questions about the project.

they have a staking mechnaism as well, where me as of this moment is set to earn around 500USD and the price is at $1.56 I think by the end of Q1 next year this will be 50 to 100USD  easily because of their rewards and IFS thing they have going on...

I think this is the best time to grab as much as you can before the staking starts...and only ever be 7m tokens...2029 hawala exchange starts sharing revenue with holders i am just amazed.....

join their telegram at @hawala_chat

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zakuuta

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:29:21 AM

I am since some time now, I think its going great everything has been smooth and on time...good work dev team

it very well may hit $5 before NYE
Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:45:18 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 06:28:45 AM by Amajaa

Well hat token has been a good project from the very start ive been part of this since they started their airdrop... I like the fact of its  low supply of token good sign of having great value in the future and its happening now...i do also like the clear detail on their website all is going well according  to plan.. cant wait to see this listed on other excahnges soon!!  I congratulate the dev as as well as the rest of the team for hitting more than 1$ per hat token!  time to have some on your wallet you while you can cause this token have big potential they proved it already with its current price... Smiley Thats awesome and i believe it will grow more in several weeks/months!!  job well done to the whole team! Im glad im part of this project im looking forward for  more activities ahead...  I will join sig campaign once i hit member rank!

Feel free to visit their ANN BOUNTY THREAD
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2285591.0

@manlosamerl
blackvirgo30

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:45:53 AM

HAT Coin or HAWALA Today

So many ico/airdrop that i joined but almost all of them become nothing. You cant see any improvement or action for the coin. So many promises but they still broke it. Until i joined hawala today group chat on telegram.
This is the only one of so many projects thats succeeds in the world of cryptocurrency.

This coin is a good investment
Project friendly

So many people say to the other coins "TO THE MOON" but stil not going up.

Only HAT Token that i really see ad believe, a token that you can literally say "TO THE MOON" because i see it bymyself!

And what it shock me is its not going to stop to the moon because it still reaching the UNIVERSE

This coin/token have a good future.

Not the others coin that beginning to end is a epic fail.

Only HAT that i witness the only one coin i believe and didnt disappoint me.

Thanks for this project because it also help me to reach the top!

Telegram username: hellobaby143

Adekayo

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:59:38 AM

I have been with Hawala right from inception and I must say it stands miles apart from other airdrops and even ICOs I have participated this year.
From the clarity of purpose of the project to the sincerity of the dev, the bond between the community and the dedication of the admins, I knew within me I had found a gem.
Never have I given my all to promote a project but HAT was just so different that I was nicknamed HAT PRO in my cryptocurrency page. And the good thing is, all those I have introduced to the project have also found Hawala to be a gem that might Change lives especially in the coming years.
It's not too late to join the ship cos I'm 100% sure, this is just the beginning. I love Hawala

@adekayo
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:40:29 AM

Great pimping guys, but no one said what it does or why it should reach the moon  Cheesy
jhugger

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:44:03 AM

I came across this project when they were Airdropping, it’s a diamond in the rough I might say.

The developers are quite active on their Telegram group and they reply quickly to all sort of questions about the project.

TBH This is why I am still attached with the project, lovely people who stay in touch with the community on regular basis

they have a staking mechnaism as well, where me as of this moment is set to earn around 500USD and the price is at $1.56 I think by the end of Q1 next year this will be 50 to 100USD easily because of their rewards and IFS thing they have going on...

I am expecting the value of Hawala Tokens (or HATs as they are called) to get higher as they release mobile and desktop apps and allowing HAT holders to stake their tokens. I am holding my HATs Grin.

2018 is gonna be awesome.
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:54:33 AM

HawalaToday is one of the program that has a brighter future. Upon entering in this kind of field, HawalaToday made me amazed of having an active community specially in telegram. Team developers and administrators are always bringing up new updates and progress development in the group. As time goes by, i realized that HAT is really for my future, HAT to me stands for Holding A Token of my future. Nowadays, HAT rocks crypto world as its price pumping. Dumpers regret, holders clap. Hold And Trust are the key. In HawalaToday, HAT is our future.

@izay0330

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
zakuuta

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:02:39 AM

Great pimping guys, but no one said what it does or why it should reach the moon  Cheesy

It will moon because it is Localbitcoins and Coinbase on Steroids.....SIMPLY!!!

It has p2p exchange, buy in with fiat of a lot of coins
staking of hawala tokens returns unto 100's every month coin vat is earning 500usd when price is $1 if its more he earns more thats why it moons because everyone buy this and stake and nothing out in the open...u better get in before it is unstoppable i think next bit connect on steroids but i must say their model of how everyone is happy is one of a kind.
coinvat (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:21:08 AM

staking of hawala tokens returns unto 100's every month coin vat is earning 500usd when price is $1 if its more he earns more thats why it moons because everyone buy this and stake and nothing out in the open...u better get in before it is unstoppable i think next bit connect on steroids but i must say their model of how everyone is happy is one of a kind.

Thanks zakuuta for mentioning me but with the spelling mistake bro (:

Hawala is way undervalued token still at this price... some are guessing correct, it may go extremely high in price because of the initial supply which is way to low 2.5 million only so  damn.

Hawala Rocks Kiss Kiss

yemole

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:30:02 AM

Any good alt needs a great community to thrive. Hawala token has built what you can call a great community. I've been following the project from day 1 it's no surprise to see the alt doing well

@yemole
jhugger

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:38:59 AM

Taken from their ANN Thread, I hope this clears up.

Hawala.Today utilizes escrow to act as a neutral executor of the transactions. We aim to provide people a reliable and easy way to convert crypto-fiat currencies through a P2P platform based on the trusty Ethereum blockchain. Users will be able to send out a request, get bids in response from people nearby, choose which bid to accept. Simple as that!

One of the key features of Hawala.Today is the goal to provide the average individual an option to buy into crypto easily with the payment methods available to them. Currently, not many options exist that offer quick and cheap conversions for fiat-cryptocurrency trades. In majority of the world’s countries, financial systems are not very streamlined or adaptive. This leaves a large portion of the global market untapped.

With Hawala.Today’s smartphone app, the user will love the ease with which they can now access cryptocurrency. The fact that you can liquidate your tokens to cash by just searching for someone nearby and setting up a meeting point, all with a few simple steps, is key to our vision for Hawala.Today.
Shallomf

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:39:07 AM

The journey started out like every other coin. Most persons came in with the intention of dumping at the first pump which they actually did, some termed it another "shit coin" "scam" "useless" many were discouraged from investing into HAT but the strong and sincere dev team tried to keep the community together, reassuring investors and working endlessly towards the success of this project, and today HAT is standing tall! Patience indeed pays. Holders are dancing, dumpers are crying!
HAT is not just a coin, it is the future. It stood the test of time and proved itself worthy! there is no stopping to its growth now.
Shout out to every holder of HAT out there, you have made the best decision ever. To the dumpers
out there, its not too late to make amends, you can join the moving train now, better late than never.
 kudos to the dev team, keep the good work moving, the sky is our starting point
Long live this great community, long live HAT
#proudHATsupporter#
@ugofaith
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:11:13 AM

Great pimping guys, but no one said what it does or why it should reach the moon  Cheesy

Ah, its a Ponzi scheme.  Thanks.

A Localbitcoin replacement isn't that impressive, you dont need a valued token to do this, you may have noticed how Localbitcoin doesn't.   Wink
johnrodriguezr

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:11:20 PM

Hawala.Today is a great project, look hat is already touch the 1$ Price.When it comes to HawalaToday its just amazing,the simplicity of its transfer system of converting crypto-fiat currencies through a p2p platform really stand out.Ill gues when start the 2018 the price of the hat is going wild because of the dedication of the developers to their project.
   Look this token the price is stable at 1$ no one can dump because of the great concept of the developers which we can see this project is the best. 7m supply and 65 Hat per airdrop and look now the 1 hat is equivalent of 1$. Looking forward for this project till the end. GREAT JOB 💪🏼💪🏼
@christinelia

KiparisD

Activity: 323
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:37:32 PM

I will tell you some story. One day, i surfing among bitcointalk for news etc., and something exciting must be happened, i think at this day. And then among every 10 same copycats announces i see a Hawala.Today topic. I'am, as a historian and linguist fall an instant love for name of this project, and then want to know more about it, reading absolutely right and at last poweful features, especially IFS. And so i must say, that this project will be one of most successful projects, which started in 2017. Wish the team and all of us be united as one, grow and not only see and also make the bright future of crypto, because we can  Smiley
chris1188

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:33:16 PM

I've just started to get to know crypto currency when I came across Hawala.Today, so many questions were popping in my mind, how is it going to make a difference and actually it is. Joined their telegram group, got a chance to chat with the core devs to clear things up. Invested in it and it totally paid off for good. Keep up the good work Hawala team.
suncokreten

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:57:53 PM

You could have at least bought some olders accounts before shilling it so obviously.

5 random Newbie account with same broken english shilling a shitcoin - who invests in this deserves to lose his money.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:44:45 PM

The shilling is strong in this thread.

dopejay31

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:42:16 AM

Hawala.Today is a great project , already at 1.64$  what caught my interest at first was the real time P2P transaction that it offers, this is just any coin its the future  .  and i also love the team very active

@dopejay
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: