Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:45:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone know what started all of the DOGECOIN activity Saturday morning for 24hrs  (Read 71 times)
DARKCOINSYSTEMS (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:10:34 AM

I was all focused on BTC, then all of a sudden all this crazy activity started with DOGECOIN.  being a newbie, I didn't know what DOGECOIN was about and I just threw a couple hundred at it.  WOW what a freaking roller coaster trying to day trade this bullsheet coin AND trying to fight against coinsquare's trading block.  When the price dips, coinsquare puts out an error message saying no quotes found.  But sometimes they fuck up and you can get the low price you want.   Anyway shit's a little calm, I made my money and am thinking if I should ride that roller coaster again on Monday morning when all of the people at work start trading?   

sobriket

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:13:38 AM

We all are surprised about how dogecoin increased, it was so fast, no one knew that it was going to make more than x2 in just a night.
It was less than $0,001 in USD value a few weeks ago, and now it is upto $0,0065, bitcoin went down and dogecoin is still going up.

Anyway, i would never trust in this "meme" coin, it is a waste of time
burnum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:37:06 AM

I was all focused on BTC, then all of a sudden all this crazy activity started with DOGECOIN.  being a newbie, I didn't know what DOGECOIN was about and I just threw a couple hundred at it.  WOW what a freaking roller coaster trying to day trade this bullsheet coin AND trying to fight against coinsquare's trading block.  When the price dips, coinsquare puts out an error message saying no quotes found.  But sometimes they fuck up and you can get the low price you want.   Anyway shit's a little calm, I made my money and am thinking if I should ride that roller coaster again on Monday morning when all of the people at work start trading?   

Take it to the moon! I had nothing to do with the spike or know anything about why it spiked (but all altcoins will rise considering the amount of fiat flowing into them right now, look at the coinmarket cap stats)  but Doge in the early day's was much fun and so Wow, it was fun to be a part of it, so many people around the globe loved it and it might just have the largest base of support in crypto, the Doge is really a good coin for transactions, with a high supply and low transactions fees and a community that understands the up and downs of crypto, this Doge is going to the moon.

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
xahed

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:51:46 AM

NO I MISSED
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: