Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:20:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Whatch what happens to the American Psyche after $20,000 per BTC  (Read 128 times)
DARKCOINSYSTEMS (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:33:04 AM

When people come into work tomorrow and see all of the action they missed on the weekend, there will be a mad rush to buy BTC before it hits 20K, but this rush won't last long and soon after breaking the 20K barrier and the news outlets start reporting about it, all of the grandmas at home will start paying attention and the main stream will start dabbling further.

My greatest hope, is that speculators will see all of the strange activity that happened on DOGEcoin on Saturday and say "hey why not?"  and every starts pouring thousands on this bullshit currency, jacking it up again to over 1 penny.   Who cares if DOGECOIN is bullshit, no one cares anymore.  If it turns you $1000 to $1500 in 10 mins, do you really give a shit?

what you should do now?    Make sure you grab some cheap ass Dogecoin tonight so you can ride this wave Monday morning.

Don't believe me?  Look at how freaking busy I was at 6am this morning wrestling with Dodgecoin.
mafostedu

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:35:12 AM

A lot of people are considering the $20k price just like a psycho barrier.

And no, you are wrong, the price has already touched $20k at yesterday's morning, i woke up during that moment and i saw that it was over $20,2k, but it suddenly dropped to $19,9k, i was looking the price on bittrex, it is usually much more lower than in other exchanges.

We already touched that psycho bar, and it did a retracement, but we are up again.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:49:54 AM

haha, you just used bitcoin price as an excuse to talk about Dogecoin and how it was pumped!

and it is not new. Doge and hundreds of other altcoins get pumped from time to time exactly like this. it doesn't have to mean anything and it will never last.

and when bitcoin rises, people pay attention to bitcoin not altcoins. they google the word bitcoin not altcoins! and finally if they buy, they will buy bitcoin not altcoins. some of them may try investing in altcoins but will soon regret it right after they got dumped on.

There is a FOMO brewing...
davis196

Activity: 2982
Merit: 914

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:19:23 AM

When people come into work tomorrow and see all of the action they missed on the weekend, there will be a mad rush to buy BTC before it hits 20K, but this rush won't last long and soon after breaking the 20K barrier and the news outlets start reporting about it, all of the grandmas at home will start paying attention and the main stream will start dabbling further.

My greatest hope, is that speculators will see all of the strange activity that happened on DOGEcoin on Saturday and say "hey why not?"  and every starts pouring thousands on this bullshit currency, jacking it up again to over 1 penny.   Who cares if DOGECOIN is bullshit, no one cares anymore.  If it turns you $1000 to $1500 in 10 mins, do you really give a shit?

what you should do now?    Make sure you grab some cheap ass Dogecoin tonight so you can ride this wave Monday morning.

Don't believe me?  Look at how freaking busy I was at 6am this morning wrestling with Dodgecoin.

Do you want all the grandmas at home to start buying bitcoins after the price is above 20K USD?  Grin
I agree with your thoughts about dogecoin,but most of the speculative investors think the same way about bitcoin.It`s a digital shit,they think,but who cares,if they could make some easy money from btc.
This mindset stops the bitcoin mass adoption among the ordinary people and businesses.

CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:26:53 AM

what you should do now?  Make sure you grab some cheap ass Dogecoin tonight so you can ride this wave Monday  morning. Don't believe me?  Look at how freaking busy I was at 6am this morning wrestling with Dodgecoin.

I used to own some Dogecoin before but I eventually let them go because they were not for me. Dogecoin has the habit of staying in a certain level for too long as if it is just relaxing and having a good time while its holders are looking anxiously when can be the next movement. However, am happy with the many Dogecoin holders because finally it made some bold moves and I am hoping it can continue on moving upwards even if gradually. I am not familiar that Dogecoin is also classified as a shitcoin.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:17:13 PM

A mad rush would be putting it too much. People of course will be pumped to buy bitcoin but those that are already aware of how crypto works would simply wait fot a correction dip instead of panicking in fomo. Its a cycle that if you've already experienced, you should be more relaxed

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: