Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:38:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold Silver Bitcoin Discounted Gold  (Read 1568 times)
SilverVigilante (OP)

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 06:24:53 PM

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know due to an order we had fall through due to unexpected VAT costs, GoldSilverBitcoin can offer Gold Eagles today at 3.3% over spot and Gold Maple Leafs for just $30 over spot for BTC. This is basically distributor costs so let me know if you're interested.  There may or may not be shipping costs tied, depending how many you take off our hands.

Best,
Justin!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SilverVigilante (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 09:14:02 PM

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know due to an order we had fall through due to unexpected VAT costs, GoldSilverBitcoin can offer Gold Eagles today at 3.3% over spot and Gold Maple Leafs for just $30 over spot for BTC. This is basically distributor costs so let me know if you're interested.  There may or may not be shipping costs tied, depending how many you take off our hands.

Best,
Justin!

It's been more than 3 weeks since I ordered and nothing has been shipped, not even a tracking number. You've been saying my orders have been ready to go for the past few weeks, yet nothing seems to be happening. Either you ship my orders now, or give me a refund to my bitcoin address ASAP. Seriously, I am getting sick and tired of this back and forth email exchange between you and I, yet no action, nothing.

Here is the thread with more information regarding this for anyone who doesn't know:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=156256.msg2631577#msg2631577

If you are not going to ship my orders, refund my 219.2 BTC to my bitcoin address 1MbEDvf3UVibU8xTNnbvtQmnRhcVfqn5yG ASAP (as in the next 24 hours) to prove you are trustworthy.

No-one should send you any money until this gets resolved.

Robert

Hello Blueberry,

Your order will be refunded as discussed this week. Due to needed banking transfers, however, GSB cannot guarantee this will be completed in 24 hours. We will send you an email ASAP with more information.
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 11:27:18 PM

Good thing gold is up!
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 04:06:56 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2013, 05:09:50 AM by TECSHARE

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know due to an order we had fall through due to unexpected VAT costs, GoldSilverBitcoin can offer Gold Eagles today at 3.3% over spot and Gold Maple Leafs for just $30 over spot for BTC. This is basically distributor costs so let me know if you're interested.  There may or may not be shipping costs tied, depending how many you take off our hands.

Best,
Justin!

It's been more than 3 weeks since I ordered and nothing has been shipped, not even a tracking number. You've been saying my orders have been ready to go for the past few weeks, yet nothing seems to be happening. Either you ship my orders now, or give me a refund to my bitcoin address ASAP. Seriously, I am getting sick and tired of this back and forth email exchange between you and I, yet no action, nothing.

Here is the thread with more information regarding this for anyone who doesn't know:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=156256.msg2631577#msg2631577

If you are not going to ship my orders, refund my 219.2 BTC to my bitcoin address 1MbEDvf3UVibU8xTNnbvtQmnRhcVfqn5yG ASAP (as in the next 24 hours) to prove you are trustworthy.

No-one should send you any money until this gets resolved.

Robert

Hello Blueberry,

Your order will be refunded as discussed this week. Due to needed banking transfers, however, GSB cannot guarantee this will be completed in 24 hours. We will send you an email ASAP with more information.

I got your email. You have offered to personally refund me a certain amount now and the rest when the wires clear which will take a week or so. Seeing that gold has gone up another 3% today and is now about $100 higher than when I paid you and BitPay exchange rate is now about 10% lower since then, the least you can do would be to personally refund me all the BTC now and pay yourself back after the wires clear. I shouldn't be the one to wait after already taking a 15%+ hit.

I sent you an email just now.

Robert

I was going to order some gold eagles, but I don't think I will be making an order until I see this issue resolved. This is the kind of thing that makes customers never come back, then tell all their friends never to go there.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 07:22:36 AM

I will be ordering gold shortly. I will leave it up to you to decide how long that is Wink
ajk
Donator

Activity: 447

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 06:37:31 PM

just a bit confused, if the OP was posting to sell in hand gold how come you are receiving refunds instead of product?

GSB was apparently run by 2 people, however, the partnership ended (surprise!*) and the other person involved started Agora Commodities, ive never used Agora however have spoken to them(Joseph the CEO) through several emails and was shown a picture of at least 90oz of Perth Bars, so perhaps they are currently a better choice with Amagi's current banking situation, Im gonna give Agora a try so figured id pass on what I know to the community

*I know nothing of why they separated however am familiar with going into business with partners
Amaze

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 02:06:26 AM

just a bit confused, if the OP was posting to sell in hand gold how come you are receiving refunds instead of product?

GSB was apparently run by 2 people, however, the partnership ended (surprise!*) and the other person involved started Agora Commodities, ive never used Agora however have spoken to them(Joseph the CEO) through several emails and was shown a picture of at least 90oz of Perth Bars, so perhaps they are currently a better choice with Amagi's current banking situation, Im gonna give Agora a try so figured id pass on what I know to the community

*I know nothing of why they separated however am familiar with going into business with partners

I am also confused about it as I have been following these topics closely without being registered on the forum.

So Justin has the customer's order but he is selling it off here?

He is also trying to buy Bitcoin and posting something confusing about having trouble with questions from tellers at banks and problems with his website. But then he says he uses BitPay, so technically there should be no questions from tellers at the bank because BitPay payments are direct transfers into the bank account without any involvment from the tellers.
SilverVigilante (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 08:23:09 PM

I am also confused about it as I have been following these topics closely without being registered on the forum.

He is also trying to buy Bitcoin and posting something confusing about having trouble with questions from tellers at banks and problems with his website. But then he says he uses BitPay, so technically there should be no questions from tellers at the bank because BitPay payments are direct transfers into the bank account without any involvment from the tellers.

I am not going to spend my entire day defending myself. Customer ordered gold. Gold was due to ship. Customer didn't want to pay duty. GoldSilverBitcoin graciously agreed to refund order with 5-7 business days asked for refund. No refund charge applied. As a company we don't hold large amounts of Bitcoin. Has anyone tried to buy Bitcoin? Furthermore, I've already given the customer back a refund of my entire personal BTC stash.

-Justin

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 06:43:54 AM

I am not going to spend my entire day defending myself. Customer ordered gold. Gold was due to ship. Customer didn't want to pay duty. GoldSilverBitcoin graciously agreed to refund order with 5-7 business days asked for refund. No refund charge applied. As a company we don't hold large amounts of Bitcoin. Has anyone tried to buy Bitcoin? Furthermore, I've already given the customer back a refund of my entire personal BTC stash.

-Justin

You could have saved a lot of trouble stating this fact from the start. The rest of us users have no way of knowing this customer shared culpability in regards to their return and refund. One would expect a customer be aware of import taxes prior to ordering. I will likely be placing an order soon.
elusive1

Activity: 315

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 05:54:10 PM

Where do you ship from
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: