Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:26:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO][ANN]🔥Coinseed🔥-Spare change investment and portfolio management  (Read 383 times)
Fire Rabbit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:32:21 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 03:40:05 AM by Fire Rabbit

Coinseed - Spare change investment and portfolio management

Coinseed - Making It Easy to Invest in Cryptocurrencies for Everyone

Introduction  

Coinseed is a spare change investment in cryptocurrency platform with powerful portfolio management tools. Coinseed Wants to Make It Easy For Everyone to Start Investing in Cryptocurrencies.The cryptocurrency market is booming right now, especially with Bitcoin's latest growth. Though, most people find investing either too complex and/or are afraid to take the first step in their cryptocurrency investing journey.

A user can simply collect their spare change to invest or he/she can be more active by controlling their portfolio day to day. The Coinseed platform ranks the users' portfolios by their returns. Any user can replicate another user's portfolio with just a click of a button.

Coinseed App Is Live In The US

As we launched our iOS and Android app on November 21, 2017, we had a tremendous growth without any paid marketing. We already hit our banking deposit limit only within the first 2 weeks of our launch. To manage this massive growth, we reduced our daily deposit limit for our users several times. Thus, in order to scale our platform in the US and globally, we are launching an ICO pre-sale.

Coinseed ICO PRE-SALE

We gamified creation of investment portfolios and our users can see how other users are doing it and can even copy the best performing portfolios. When a Coinseed user converts their current portfolio to another portfolio, there is a 1% fee on the total asset that is being converted. Coinseed will distribute 50% of this revenue to the CSD token holders every month.

Coinseed will issue 5,000,000 CSD tokens to participants through the token sale (1,500,000 CSD tokens for the pre-sale) which is 50% of the total supply of 10,000,000 CSD tokens. Join the pre-sale to receive up to 35% bonus on your CSD token purchase

Whitelist your Ethereum address and get 35% discount

All investors who have enrolled in the Coinseed WhiteList will be able to purchase a specified amount of CSDs via Ethereum during 24 hours before the main sale on www.whitelist.coinseed.co. All accepted whitelist members will get a 35% bonus.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:54:21 AM

Do you guys intend to make a bounty or something as a promotional for your product, if so let us us know.

I'll Reserve The Arabic Translation If You Intend To Make A Bounty About It Soon.

Arabic Translation ANN's + White Papers + Websites:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q1OawRnUBixe7PSfjqNTlcRxegzOnOxpAI7C-cwP0kk/edit?usp=sharing
francisbarnett

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:10:31 AM

Waiting for the further updates. Where is the list of participants?  What's the total supply of this coin?
btcgreen00

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:12:10 AM

What's the total supply of this coin?
All this is indicated in white paper.

This project is valuable because the main stage of  ICO will start after the launch of platform and investors will see the product. Good luck to the team.
hadang

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:10:41 AM

1% or 0.5% transaction fee right? I did not find the telegram of the project, does it exist?
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:54:00 AM

This is a really good idea especially for people who do do naot have that much amount of money in thier bank accounts. They can save and earn at the same time. Anyway I have a question, How to connect their bank account to your project? What are the process? Do you collect data and other important information of the person who wants to invest in your program? Is is safe to connect their bank accounts in this program?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
barnettphillip

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:08:45 AM

It looks really promising. How can I check your MVP? How soon after the ICO will the token be traded on exchanges ?
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:46:29 AM

This project is very promising. But I suggest you should add your different bounties so you can have your lots of members to support tis project. I can see that in the future it will be a success.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:48:17 AM

Does this project doesn't have any bounties for us to join? I'm willing to wait for the update for thi project. You should also add the list for the participants for your members in this project.

ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:08:34 AM

How to do the portfolio management here? I want to know how coz i never heard of that in this project but i wish to join this project in the future

supergorg27

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:23:45 AM

What type of coin does this project is using? Are you going to released any bounty? Because I want to join if ever I would like the benefits that you'll offer for the members.

CryptoCoinNews

Activity: 504
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:50:47 AM

tomorrow early ico selling
not promote use bounty campaign dev
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:58:46 PM

This is awesome project ...good job but i wajt to ask something .. What tokens are you using when paying ? Do u have any suggestion what wallet shoud we use ?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
coinseedco

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:01:15 PM

It looks really promising. How can I check your MVP? How soon after the ICO will the token be traded on exchanges ?
Thanks. Our app is live in the US. So you can just change your country of App/Play store to US and download the app. You can't deposit money, but will be able see how to create a portfolio, our user generated portfolio ranking and our community chat.

This is awesome project ...good job but i wajt to ask something .. What tokens are you using when paying ? Do u have any suggestion what wallet shoud we use ?
We are accepting Ethereum. By the way, our whitelist sale is just started at www.whitelist.coinseed.co

How to do the portfolio management here? I want to know how coz i never heard of that in this project but i wish to join this project in the future
You can create a portfolio from 8 different currencies by choosing a currency and its percentage. For example,
Bitcoin           - 20%
Ethereum       - 20%
Ripple             -10%
Bitcoin Cash    -10%
Litecoin          - 10%
Dash              - 10%
Monero           -10%
Zcash             -10%
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:58:21 PM

Very promising indeed! CoinSeed has the information needed to make in this far. I hope that this progress will continues to really spare change and portfolio management in the community. It's also great to know that your app is already live. I'll be looking forward to this.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:11:57 AM

How can you guarantee all your participants and/ or investors that connecting their bank accounts in this project is safe and that their account will not be hacked? Can you give them any assurance?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
supergorg27

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:18:56 AM

The progress of the project is nice. And I'm sure I will never ignore this because the concept of the project attracts me and makes me want to join your project.

nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:25:09 AM

Is the coin that was used in this project is now available in the exchanger? I just want to make sure so I'll know if I'm not wasting time if ever I joined in this kind of project.

JustQueen

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:27:59 AM

The CoinSeed project is very interesting especially when it comes to the concept. It was great at all. It seems that this project will be a success in the future because of great ideas.

leonard_amc

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:29:02 AM

Interesting direction. I have already seen services of copying portfolio of investments. Than you are better than competitors?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: