Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:32:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoin to mine with good cpu/gpu?  (Read 209 times)
thegiant983 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:39:48 AM

Hi all, i have 2 questions:

Whats the most profitable altcoin to mine with good cpu/gpu? monero? zcash? etherum? bitcoin? any other?
Is better mine 1 altcoin only per computer or multiple altcoins per computer?

Thanks in advanc for the replies.
jillscarbrough

Activity: 588
Merit: 335

Steady State Finance

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:30:34 AM

For Algo ETHASH (like Etherum) better use AMD Cards. For Equihash (like zcash) used NVIDIA. But Monero you can use your CPU or maybe you can mine ETN (optional.). Single or Multiple depending on the ability of your computer.
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:24:09 AM

Hi all, i have 2 questions:

Whats the most profitable altcoin to mine with good cpu/gpu? monero? zcash? etherum? bitcoin? any other?

Thanks in advanc for the replies.

That is a very generic question and it can be answered from many different point of views. I will answer from the best in my opinion, mine Monero with RX Vegas 56 or 64. This is the best performing card for the moment at 1800-1900 h/s doing Monero for a single card.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
thegiant983 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:22:54 PM

Thanks for the replies.

So the best profitable altcoin to mine now with cpu/gpu is monero? monero support cpu and gpu?
Virtonomics

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 12:12:07 PM

Let’s discuss what kind of project really deserves ICO.

Michael Novogratz was one of the first to predict cryptocurrency rapid growth a few years ago, what was definitely no mistake. In June this year Novogratz was already not so optimistic, explaining that cryptocurrency market experiences the largest bubble ever seen. Besides, the second most popular cryptocurrency (Ethereum) is reaching its maximum.

To the best of our knowledge, bubbles occur in sectors fundamentally changing the world. Undoubtedly, despite being the largest possible bubble, cryptocurrency will continue growing in terms of its price and market value.

There is no use denying advantages of Blockchain technology. If storing information and money using Blockchain, there is no possibility of these data having been lost or forged, so any market participant is able to make sure of your financial solvency.
The number of users with the latest mining equipment is expanding each day, while it is becoming more and more difficult to mine cryptocurrency. Our world is hungry for new ways of earning, accessible for mass audience.

According to main market needs, new Virtonomic$ project aims at creation of a new way of cryptocurrency extraction. The project aforementioned is worth while paying attention to, as it is not just a new coin, but an ICO based on the final project, already existing for 10 years. Shortly speaking, Virtonomic$ is a well-known virtual business simulator game. Successful ICO in such case aids in creating a better and more convenient and understandable infrastructure based on the existing and reliable Ethereum technological platform. Additional way of cryptocurrency generation, so-called 'digging', occurs during the realistic business simulation game process where users set up and develop their virtual companies, trade and compete with each other, expand business ecosystem in a virtual economic space.

Expanding the Virtonomic$ project according to existing competences and skills is inevitable on this concrete stage of project realization, as ‘digging’ is easy to understand for mass audience, particularly for people familiar with the basics of business. It is considered to be not just a way of fund-raising as for usual ICO, but rather a way of enhancement of a final product.

P.S. For more details and Pre-sale participation visit https://virtonomics.io/

juanichiloco

Activity: 236
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:52:34 PM

Thanks for the replies.

So the best profitable altcoin to mine now with cpu/gpu is monero? monero support cpu and gpu?

Yes all CryptoNight coins are good for mining with both CPU and GPU, a lot of them are very profitable at the moment, Monero, ETN and SumoKoin.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:29:24 PM

- No one knows, it's depend on Network difficulty, coin price, your very important Graphich Card
If using RX : Cryptonote and Ethash is best one
If using GTX : Lyra2 and Equihash is the best
Or if you want to mine bitcoin or other sha256, try Asic miner , not GPU

- 1 alt per computer, or can use ETH dual miner
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:43:43 PM

If you are looking for altcoin to mine profitable try this site whattomine.com and just click what gpu or cpu you are using and put your own hash rate.
Well All GPU have different performance in different algo so if you really wanted to know what will be the good gpu to use better to test them.
I suggest to try AMD cards for me its more profitable than Nvidia cards. Like gtx 1060 to gtx1080..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: