Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:07:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn bitcoins and altcoins  (Read 843 times)
penfold (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:56:06 PM

The point of the thread was earning btc and altcoins. I suggested one way and heard great ideas of other ways of working for btc and altcoins.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:24:03 AM

You can earn bitcoin if you join in any ico project that has a bounty or signature campaign, or it can also Social bounty campaign, blog, campaign and others. Where they are going to pay to their token once there is value then you are able to trade it it is automatically convert into your bitcoin on whatever exchange it listed.
Yes, that’s how it works. Signature campaign is the option for anyone that wants to earn Bitcoin and altcoins also. Just like some people that are into Steemit, they write and get paid in steems, which they will convert with the help of an exchanger to Bitcoin. But there are still other means of earning.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:40:40 AM

For me, if you are not into investing your money into bitcoin, then you can try joining signature campaign through social media like facebook and twitter. This ks a good start of earning money bitcoins. But if you are good at trading and you have the knowledge about stock market, then it is a greater assurance of income yet a high risk. But remember also, being good enough is not enough. You have to manage your time if you want to earn more. You also need to read and search informations about cryptocurrency.
Earning of bitcoins  using such kind of techniques like that of joining some sort of campaign like signature campaign, bounty campaign and tweeter campaign as this will help in earning of bitcoins with zero investment. The only thing which will pinch you will be the time which it will take in order to make some good amount of bitcoins. You need to show patience in that case as well as hard work.
Bitcoin or another coins require you a lot of risks, so if  you want to invest one of them you should form yourself knowledge relating to the coin you want to foremost. Yep, time is really an important factor,because you must take much time to take researches for it and how much patience you do for your investment. Taking part in signature campaign is always a good way for you now. You should read and read currently the information which linked with your coins. Bitcoin and altcoin are both good for you to choose, it’s up to your situation, however I personally think that you should choose bitcoin, which has predicted for the potential coin and bright future.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:25:34 PM

there are so many way to earn bitcoin and alt coin, you can do blogging if you own website , small jobs which offers on bitcoin, joining a signature campaign , bounty , twitter or face book campaign with good ranking like member and higher level. if you go through bitcoin talk forum different sections you will get more details and gain knowledge on bitcoin and other alt coins.
There are so many ways to earn truly and like you already mentioned it, so many knowledge to gain and so many things to learn from online and only requires you to get your hands to start practicing from whatever you have learned.

While a lot of people keep complaining every day, I cannot imagine the level of earnings I have gotten from bitcoin and altcoin just in a very few period.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:17:13 PM

there are so many way to earn bitcoin and alt coin, you can do blogging if you own website , small jobs which offers on bitcoin, joining a signature campaign , bounty , twitter or face book campaign with good ranking like member and higher level. if you go through bitcoin talk forum different sections you will get more details and gain knowledge on bitcoin and other alt coins.
There are so many ways to earn truly and like you already mentioned it, so many knowledge to gain and so many things to learn from online and only requires you to get your hands to start practicing from whatever you have learned.

While a lot of people keep complaining every day, I cannot imagine the level of earnings I have gotten from bitcoin and altcoin just in a very few period.

Now you may hear that many people started earning in the ethereum based smart contract projects in technical development project skill used. So if you are fine in web based project development knowledge.
Then there some people doing a escrow work and moderator for the some project so you can do this kind of work to make the more money. Most of the people using signature earning widely in the forum.
dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:12:55 AM
Merited by Noctis Connor (4)

Earning bitcoin takes time. You should have lot's of patient and hardwork. You have to make a research ob how and when we can earn large amount of bitcoin. We must have plan and work hard so that in the future we can earn bitcoin more than what we expect.
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:27:54 PM

There are so many things to do on how to earn bitcoins and altcoins. In this forum you will find and understand on how to earn those cryptocurrencies. Example of those are joining in signature campaign and investing

GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:45:56 PM

To be able to earn bitcoin and altcoin nowadays there are quite a few ways.
1. If you have capital: You can buy bitcoin and then trade with other altcoin for profit, you can also invest ICO, lending, starking.
2. If you have no capital you can get as bounty for the ICO project, get airdrop from the project to encourage community participation in the project.
Here are some ways that I know, you can refer.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:39:51 PM

Bounties and campaigns like Twitter, Facebook campaign are the good means of not only making money but also for earning bitcoins and even altcoins for the ones who are unable to invest money into bitcoin due to less amount in their account. It is the best opportunity available for all of us and we do need to make use this opportunity.
tienigarazz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:17:11 AM

There are many ways on how to earn bitcoins and altcoins, you just have to try it.
If you have skills you can earn bitcoins and altcoins  or just join bounty campaigns it is the easy way to earn both of it.The other way is by trading too risky but worth it.
If you want to really have bitcoin, just buy it but you need a big capital to do it. Just workhard and be patient all the time.

linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:44:17 AM

Earn altcoins by mining like electroneum they have an app where you can mine etn on your phone second is xrb just answer the captcha and you will earn.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:08:49 AM

Earn altcoins by mining like electroneum they have an app where you can mine etn on your phone second is xrb just answer the captcha and you will earn.

If you didn't know, you cannot mine anymore XRB or railblock as they have already ended distribution. All the remaining unmined railblocks has been burned. So that takes out XRB as a way to earn from altcoins. Just to be honest with everyone here, there is no quick way of earning in the world even in crypto. There are indeed some good opportunities, but they are hard to catch. I believe the best way to earn bitcoins and altcoins is working for them, like join signature campaigns, offer your skills to the community, sell something online, etc. So when a really good investment opportunity comes out, you have some money to invest into it.
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:47:09 PM

There are many ways on how to earn bitcoins and altcoins, you just have to try it.
If you have skills you can earn bitcoins and altcoins  or just join bounty campaigns it is the easy way to earn both of it.The other way is by trading too risky but worth it.
If you want to really have bitcoin, just buy it but you need a big capital to do it. Just workhard and be patient all the time.
you Quite rightly said that you can earn seed money. In this way, you can join the Bounty Company and, with the help of the implementation of token, receive seed money. In my example, it is already clear that I will make a choice on a company of signatures that will not bring more benefits than the other Bounty Company.
Cardan0

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:09:06 PM

Look it up on google, its an economic term - The velocity of money is the rate at which money is exchanged from one transaction. I think the velocity, eg exchanging of coins is important if coins would be successful in the long term in my opinion.

Im just looking at the long term success of BTC and others in that it firstly needs to be bought from existing currency, then exchanged for labor as well as services. The success comes if ppl believe they should be paid in it longer term.

Are you sure that velocity is the right word in English? Normally that is referred to as speed. Anyway, earning alts does not increase whatever you want to call it.
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:55:37 PM

We've got different opportunities to earn bitcoin as well altcoins,but the earning has got limited or decreased than the past days. These days one who has good skills or services to render, then he could promote himself through different ways and get paid in terms of bitcoin.
equoboy

Activity: 176

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:22:36 AM

If you don't have any money to invest in bitcoin but you have skills, there is a way or ways on how to earn it or other altcoins like joining into signature campaign.
tricker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:19:04 AM

Earning bitcoin takes time. You should have lot's of patient and hardwork. You have to make a research ob how and when we can earn large amount of bitcoin. We must have plan and work hard so that in the future we can earn bitcoin more than what we expect.
Yes it is true, but the best way is doing both, because earning in one side is good but much better if you can earn income in both side. I mean earning in bitcoin is really nice due to higher amount, but earning both bitcoin and altcoins are much better.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:16:59 AM

Yes it is true, but the best way is doing both, because earning in one side is good but much better if you can earn income in both side. I mean earning in bitcoin is really nice due to higher amount, but earning both bitcoin and altcoins are much better.

Much better you will do both earning bitcoin and altcoins because if you will do both side the more profit you get,and if you participate signature and bounty campaign you need to have a lot a patience and workhard because there distribution of token takes more time but it is profitable,nd also you can do trading but it is very risky you need   to have a strategical plan and make a research and study  how to do trading so that you will be successful.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:48:23 AM

in doing the best thing surely you have to make sacrifices and time to fulfill the desire and life of work that must be done in alcoin just be patient and read the existing rules and luck we must do best so that the results can be satisfactory
Cardan0

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:20:35 PM

The point of the thread was earning btc and altcoins. I suggested one way and heard great ideas of other ways of working for btc and altcoins.

If you have some knowledge about criptos and some time, it is not to difficult to curate a good list of ICOs with relevant succinct information that are normally welcome by the community.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: