Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:04:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any PoS Coin Recommendation for Long-Term Invest?  (Read 110 times)
retampan (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:42:12 AM

As the title said, any PoS Coin recommendation that has massive profits for long-term investing?
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:03:43 AM

As the title said, any PoS Coin recommendation that has massive profits for long-term investing?

I would recommend DeepOnion.
1. Weekly airdrop is ongoing, currently at airdrop 22 if I'm not mistaken = around 5% of your holding per week but this goes down every week.
2. There is deeponion points, totally free and it depends on your activity in DeepOnion Forum.
3. It's a PoS coin, you can also stake your coin.

With all 3 points, DeepOnion will be a good hold for the next 4 months.

Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:41:59 AM

Since you are looking for a PoS coin that you can stake, I would have to agree with the earlier post on DeepOnion and maximise on the benefits of staking, airdrop/sig campaign.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: