Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:03:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo $68 / Monero $345 / Iota $3.83 / Nav $2.95 / NXT $0.99 / OMG $15.9  (Read 91 times)
Webark (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:11:34 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 08:32:12 AM by Webark

Hey guys hope your all well

quick question if you think now is a good time to get some NEO, Monero, Iota, Nav and OMG..

All are steadily increasing. regret not buying any Monero few days ago as Decided to wait till finances were better and it's even harder to get into now.

can we expect a dip from monero, Neo, OMG.. These were some of the first on my list to buy 2 weeks ago prior to joining the forum and only just investing so will hate to loose out again..

curious about Neo, Iota, Nav, OMG, Nxt. Have had my eye on them, in the process of researching each one. Have great teams, supporters with huge companies etc on almost every ones list to buy however time seems to be of the essence here and really can't afford to wait in case prices rise much higher. My investment capital is very very little for the next 2 months so if you think now is a good time to get in please let me know

Thinking Neo, OMG, Nav and Iota for sure will only keep rising right.. remember 2 weeks ago when prices were less then half of what they are now. Amazing!
Thillerr

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:33:40 AM

I think it is good time to buy IOTA, there was a little correction and now it is rising again, but i think not too much.

I sold mine for 5$ and bought some for 3.5$. I recommend stratis for big profit Cheesy
paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 08:39:14 AM

I think it's normal for top Altcoins to be pumped. Top Altcoins are still better than investing in newer Altcoins that has not yet proven to be effective in the future.
If I'm giving a chance to invest more into Altcoins then I definitely choose the coins mentioned in this thread.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: