Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:12:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for bounty managers for my project mastersofuniverse.net  (Read 255 times)
Zen Master (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:21:07 AM

Hi,
I'm looking for bounty managers to assist me in running ICO of my project STOP ANXIETY! (mastersofuniverse.net.)
I also appreciate if you can recommend me experienced people

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Snaguit321

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:24:27 AM

Hi,
I'm looking for bounty managers to assist me in running ICO of my project STOP ANXIETY! (mastersofuniverse.net.)
I also appreciate if you can recommend me experienced people

Hi please pm me or contact me on telegram @SydneyEvo.

Thank you.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:25:37 AM

Hmm. Checked your website. I will probably reserve some of my comments until you have an ANN thread as I am fully loaded up with some questions to ask.

However, you may want to check out the ALU service and hope they will be ready to work with you.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2477796.0
Zen Master (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:27:50 AM

Thank you
brituspol

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

From nothing to nothing

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:28:20 AM

You should likely contact one of these three:

1) Lutpin
2) Lauda
3) yahoo62278

They are the most trusted/used sig managers and have also AFAIK done some bounty management.
Yankeestyle

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:13:13 PM

Sir. I have ability to do your work if you want work with me contact me.

I have a best team.

Inbox me if you want a good deal.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:31:56 PM

I have a best team.

You are a shitposter who has been begging for new campaign management at every thread you can find.  Also your last few posts show you have been applying for multiple signature campaigns and so on. You are definitely not someone whom an ICO team can trust with their project. Stop spreading lies about your fake team. Care to provide some links of your previous works here?

@OP
Check out ALU services - link in my signature. ALU is lead be aTriz, Lauda and Untold a team consisting of a campaign manager, escrow team and designer for all your crypto needs. They are experts in this field and definitely the team you would want to promote your ICO bounty campaign.

As a word of advice even if you dont choose ALU feel free to choose anyone else but please dont accept any shitposter like Yankeestyle who will load your bounty with every third world shitposter in the universe to spam and ruin it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:45:07 AM

I have a best team.

You are a shitposter who has been begging for new campaign management at every thread you can find.  Also your last few posts show you have been applying for multiple signature campaigns and so on. You are definitely not someone whom an ICO team can trust with their project. Stop spreading lies about your fake team. Care to provide some links of your previous works here?

@OP
Check out ALU services - link in my signature. ALU is lead be aTriz, Lauda and Untold a team consisting of a campaign manager, escrow team and designer for all your crypto needs. They are experts in this field and definitely the team you would want to promote your ICO bounty campaign.

As a word of advice even if you dont choose ALU feel free to choose anyone else but please dont accept any shitposter like Yankeestyle who will load your bounty with every third world shitposter in the universe to spam and ruin it.

Your doing everything just to get a client, you should know how to play fair IDIOT

if you think your team is the best,  you don't need to say a bad things to your competitor.

If you don't  like competition then create your own forum. Stay away from this kind of idiots
 @OP they will just ask you for a non reasonable price in managing your campaign.

There are many managers out there that can serve better compare to this 3 idiots that teamed up just to avoid payment competition in managing position.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 05:51:33 AM

Your doing everything just to get a client, you should know how to play fair IDIOT
Who me? Im not a manager in case you dont know or are an idiot to even understand the simple fact. The manager is aTriz and not me. I would never even try to manage a campaign simply because I am busy with my own life and I have other things to do like Christmas and I dont have any prior work experience of this sort.
if you think your team is the best,  you don't need to say a bad things to your competitor.
are you butthurt because of the nice feedback on your profile?
If you don't  like competition then create your own forum. Stay away from this kind of idiots

You can do that too. But I see you havent as of yet.
@OP they will just ask you for a non reasonable price in managing your campaign.

There are many managers out there that can serve better compare to this 3 idiots that teamed up just to avoid payment competition in managing position.
Like your for example? Well good luck.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:57:41 AM

Who me? Im not a manager in case you dont know or are an idiot to even understand the simple fact. The manager is aTriz and not me. I would never even try to manage a campaign simply because I am busy with my own life and I have other things to do like Christmas and I dont have any prior work experience of this sort.
are you butthurt because of the nice feedback on your profile?

You can do that too. But I see you havent as of yet.

Like your for example? Well good luck.

I'm not worried about my profile, I am only stating the facts that you should stop saying bad words to your competitor just to promote your 3 idiots team that team up to avoid payment competition.

Your doing it not only in this thread idiot. If they paid you to promote their services.
Did you know how to promote correctly? Without saying bad words to your competitor??
Or should I teach you. Fucking beggar.
Enre

Activity: 617
Merit: 256

ICO Accelerator & Consultant

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:08:44 AM

Hey there, I suggest you give Me and my team Mosspole a try!
We have lots of experience with community management and bounty management from several crypto projects
like Stox, WePower, Flixxo, etc.

Please PM me if you're interested thanks!
asaifi

Activity: 77
Merit: 4

Blockchain/Crypto Consultant and Product Manager

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:38:38 AM

Hey,

Please share details in the PM

Telegram: @ledger7
Osiz WebDesigners

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:04:18 AM

Create your Bitcoin Investment Business Website With OsizWebDesigners
* 24×7 Live Technical support for 30 days *

* Front End User control [ Sample]
http://osiztech.com/hyip3

* Back End Admin Control [ Sample ]
http://osiztech.com/hyip3/hyipadmin
Place enquiry for demo Id & Passwords

* READY-TO-LAUNCH BITCOIN HYIP BUSINESS

Latest PHP version that take advantage of most security to build Bitcoin HYIP investment business website or platform.

* ROBUST BUSINESS SCRIPT WITH CRYPTOCURRENCIES

You can launch any kind of investment program into HYIP bitcoin script with bitcoin, altcoin & new crypto currencies.

* PLAN YOUR BITCOIN BUSINESS WITH HYIP

Entrepreneurs can expand their bitcoin investment business with HYIP bitcoin business services .

*Facebook: https://facebook.com/hyipdesigners

*Contact us : osizwebdesigners@yahoo.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: