Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:32:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the worst ICO of 2017?  (Read 583 times)
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:20:40 PM

Bitchamps.I thought I would make a lot of money from them but I was wrong. Their members paid very little compared to their plans, while their teammates were 10000 times higher than us. It's disappointing. Embarrassed Embarrassed

John Wick

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:23:12 PM

I think the Monetha ICO was pretty bad. Not because their product is bad, it's the way they handled the ICO. There were no individual cap so it was sold out within minutes and mostly whales bought into it.

I didn't watch their ICO honestly but I can count you couple of more tge that sold out in minutes. For this we can't blame their official teams. They do their best to sell their project, that's it.
grinvd410

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:15:24 PM

Worst? As for me in the end of year. We saw almost only skam or not interesting ICO. Just few real interesting projects. For me The worst ICO was Authorship. I was in bountry and decide to buy some coins. But it`s deeping and deeping...
minimumgalaxy

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:07:58 PM

I think one of the worst ICO is CarTaxi because even though the ICO is successful, the pice suddenly shoot down because of scam accusation of their campaign participants. Not a good communication with their investor is also one factor, that is why other investors dumped their token to avoid further lost.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:02:44 PM

Unpleasant impression left from ICO Authorship, there the price has strongly fallen + much negative was. Although now pumping these tokens, although the price is still lower than the one that was at ICO.

ogmaro

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:05:33 PM

I did not invest in any ico that did't do 5x and above
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:10:52 PM

All of them.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Haha its really true. If we take out statstics and look for a ratio of good ICOs to worst ICO we will actually find that 90% of them have failed. There are a lot of worst ICOs which didnt even gather a penny except of the funds invested by the core team. Variety of blockchains and a possibility of a token creation on them.has given every person a chance to develop its own ICO may it be absolutely pointless.
In my opinion , one of the worst ICOs of 2017 was OneCoin, a textbook scam from start to finish. OneCoin was a multi-level marketing Ponzi scheme (think Cutco knives). It’s difficult to give more detail, because there’s no information a token was ever created. The story was a black eye on the crypto world.

Of course, this is the worst. Fortunately for me, I've read somewhere, and decided not to invest. Now, before you engage, I'm trying to view information and different perspectives of projects.
Did you heard about ETH books? It was believed to be the top rated ICO of 2017 with a lot of buzz. But ended up being a scam only.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:48:18 PM

I think the Monetha ICO was pretty bad. Not because their product is bad, it's the way they handled the ICO. There were no individual cap so it was sold out within minutes and mostly whales bought into it.

I didn't watch their ICO honestly but I can count you couple of more tge that sold out in minutes. For this we can't blame their official teams. They do their best to sell their project, that's it.

I have no problem with it being sold out within minutes, it was just the way the team managed the whole ICO. Wasn't really professional of them. Also the price of the token crashed once it hit the exchanges.

TheAlchemist

Activity: 265

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:09:35 PM

All ICO in which I participated in the summer fell below the ground in the autumn, when bitcoin went up and all the altcoins fell. Tokens that were bought on ICO fell 5 times. Now some have narrowed the gap with the purchase up to 2.5 times. A couple of coins returned to their original value and only 2 pcs showed a small profit. It was not just for me.
upisdown

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:31:41 AM

It is very easy to choose the worst ICO but it is very hard to choose a good ICO. So we should talk and concentrate about this year 2018.

ico_reviews

ICO reviews through objective analysis

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:53:12 AM

You can see the top voted ICOs here, and upvote ones you'd like to be reviewed by CryptoRated:
https://cryptorated.com/ico-request-pipeline/
pearlsome

Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:53:38 PM

All ICO in which I participated in the summer fell below the ground in the autumn, when bitcoin went up and all the altcoins fell. Tokens that were bought on ICO fell 5 times. Now some have narrowed the gap with the purchase up to 2.5 times. A couple of coins returned to their original value and only 2 pcs showed a small profit. It was not just for me.

Oh, yes, I also got into this funnel. I can not say that the ICO's I participated in are the worst. No, these are good real projects. But the profit is zero or minus x2.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:55:40 PM

I invested 10 ether in Opus ICO and after the completion of their in which they collected 5 Million dollar in ETH(when eth was 300USD) the CEO left all social channels immediately. For 6 months there was not word on the development of the project and now after 6 months they have started development. My 10 ETH are almost worth 2 ETh and there is absolutely no trading going on at exchanges.

In a way you are lucky because it looked pretty much like the project was a grab an run. At least now you have a working project and given that the ether has risen in price you still have a bit of value there.
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:16:58 PM

Though there are many but for me the worst is EcoWaterAir ranging from management and everything about them.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:56:04 PM

And then it kind of took a tumble once it hit the exchanges. Looks like it definitely recovered though. Good team.
CryptoAnnie

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:01:53 PM

According to me the worst ICO of 2017 was onecoin, a textbook scams. Which were planned to be scams from the beginning.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:19:30 AM

Let the thread begin!!

I can not name any one of the worst ICO this year, because I had a lot of them and I lost a lot of money. Next year, if they do not begin to regulate the ICO, then I think that all projects will be bad.
Hosam Mazawi (OP)

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:26:40 PM

The worst ICO of this year is Tezos. The project was very promising, everyone expected a profit of at least 10 times. As a result, the project team quarreled and we apparently lost all our money

The ICO that was in every website as the worst for 2017 ...
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:31:55 PM

Let the thread begin!!

The worst ICO for me is Tezos. The trial was in USA and I don’t know what is the end of it. But it seems that I couldn’t get my money back. I am not even trying yet. I hear that Tezos renew its activity, it is planning something else.
natasha-lev

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:40:10 PM

ETN,thousands of people who bought the pre-ico sales token got totally rekt after the ETN wallet problem started they hold the tokens for months while the price keeps decreasing day by day many investors lose their money.

A lot more to come, check Wax token ... huge dump after ICO

Yeah. But i heard that WAX dump was created by increase in supply of this token. The DEV just increased the supply without proper and advance news. Thus, first coin came to exchange, certain sales were done, and than news about increase in supply. Here you get a huge dump.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: