Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:25:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UP 600% in less than 3 months. Buy CombiCoin and invest in TOP 30 coins at once.  (Read 201 times)
Tschai (OP)

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:32:53 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 03:34:10 PM by Tschai

Also tired of all these threads with people looking for the next big (alt)coin, that will skyrocket?
Or...are you looking for the next coin that will rule them all yourself?
Do you also smell the FEAR OF MISSING OUT?

Also think betting on more than one cryptocurrency actually does makes sence: you diversify your investment risk and take advantage when any of these coins skyrocket (again)!

What if you could buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Litecoin, Dash, NEM, Monero, IOTA, Ethereum Classic, NEO, OMiseGo, Nxt, Lisk, Qtum, Stratis, Zcash, Waves, Hcash, ARK, Steem, Komodo, Populous, Bitshares, EOS, Ardor, Stellar Lumens, Cardano, Augur and MonaCoin?
  • All at once in one single coin?
  • Buy from a single Exchange ( from 2018 on)?
  • And store it on a single Wallet?

You can...with CombiCoin!

CombiCoin is an underrated and underappreciated index fund type value based coin that is backed by the Top 30 of the cryptocurrencies. BuyCombiCoin.com is dedicated to spreading the word and giving CombiCoin the apprication and love it deserves, while helping (new) investors buying the Top 30 coins...at once.

After the successful ICO from Nov CombiCoin has already skyrocket 300% in just 2 months. And will keep on rising as long as some/many/all of the Top 30 coins keep rising also!

So if you want to
  • Invest in Top 30 coins at once
  • Diversify your cryptocurrency portfolio/investment
  • Take advantage when any of these 30 coins skyrocket
  • Minimize your risk when some of these 30 coins crash
  • Buy only one coin, from one source and store it on a single wallet
  • No need to FOMO or follow all these 1300+ coins every day

Then CombiCoin is probably what you are looking for.
So head to BuyCombiCoin.com read all the info, follow instructions if you're convinced and make the smartest crypto investment at this moment.

PS: Head back here again if you have question regarding CombiCoin itself or the site BuyCombiCoin.com.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:58:59 AM

Come people who need information about Altcoin, interesting information is here Grin, Hopefully many will invest here because 300% big enough in my opinion Huh ..
Tschai (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:29:24 PM

And the first bi-month re-balancing of the Top 30 has been completed:
BitConnect (BCC), Golem (GNT), MaidSafeCoin (MAID), TenX (PAY), Basic Attention Token (BAT) exit the Top 30 because they don't meet the selection criteria (anymore).

Very promising coins for 2018 enter the Top 30: NXT (NXT), Ardor (ARDR), MonaCoin (MONA), Populous (PPT), Cardano (ADA).

And as of today CombiCOin is a whopping 383% up since Nov the 7th!
Tschai (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:43:20 AM

Make that up %423...!!!!
10000BTC

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:01:51 AM

Since its over 400% is it still good to buy?
I will rather wait for a drop before i buy it.
I don't buy when i see green esp. not this big % green.
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:10:52 AM

I think all of altcoin has increased significantly when Bitcoin is in stable condition. there are certain altcoins alone that are not so influential with it and that's because there are some groups doing OTC Trading. If the coin has a good roapmap I believe it is good for long-term investments  Grin

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
Tschai (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:51:07 AM

It is ALWAYS a good buy no matter how much up it already has gone...as long as you believe the Top 30 coins alltogether will still keep going up!

The value/price is determined by the value/price of Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple etc.

Do you expect one or more of these (30) coins to keep rising...? If yes, than it's still worth it.

If this crypto thing is actually a bubble...CombiCoin will only burst if this bubble itsel will burst: it's fully backed by these 30 coins.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:00:17 PM

So if I buy Combicoin, my performance is related to the performance of Top 30 coins? But why would I want to do that if I could just as easily spread all my holdings into the top 30 coins? Yes, it may be that I become loaded with burdens of maintaining wallets, but then if I did Top 30, I could exit from the best performing ones and realize profit, while holding onto the others.

I feel it is a good concept, but the risk of Combicoin running away with my money seems too large. Plus, how do we know for sure they invest in top 30 coins and not extra coins we do not know about? Good idea but I need more convincing.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Tschai (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:20:06 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 12:37:00 PM by Tschai

So if I buy Combicoin, my performance is related to the performance of Top 30 coins? But why would I want to do that if I could just as easily spread all my holdings into the top 30 coins? Yes, it may be that I become loaded with burdens of maintaining wallets, but then if I did Top 30, I could exit from the best performing ones and realize profit, while holding onto the others.

I feel it is a good concept, but the risk of Combicoin running away with my money seems too large. Plus, how do we know for sure they invest in top 30 coins and not extra coins we do not know about? Good idea but I need more convincing.
Indivudually buying the 30 coins yourself is indeed a good/better thing to do...if you're willing to and able to.

CombiCoin is definitly for those who want this done for them with one transaction, one exchange and one wallet. Also the top 30 is selected with some solid criteria...so while they may actually miss great oppurtunities, they also analyse a coin before submitting it to the potfolio.

Again...but if you don't want to follow that hype, this slick ICO or that pump-and-dump coin, trying to get verified in x exchanges...but still want a solid and steady rising crypto investment, with less risk: Buy CombiCoin. Now. Diversify your portfolio and your invesment risk.

Regarding second part of your post:
Also true.
They are working on a new website and the promise is that they will publish the address/wallets holding the actual assests.

For now...it is a leap of faith, indeed.
Fonfeti

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:06:03 AM

Hi,

Great idea. You got me interested. But I have two question.

- how do you manage to increase the price of combicoin depending on the price of third proyects? Are you buying also those top 30 crypto by yourself? I do not understand how you can ensure that gain also for your own coin.
- what is needed to buy some combicoin?
Tschai (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:49:31 AM

The price is backed by the 30 selected coins:
Now down 25% compared to yesterday, since (almost) everything is down on CoinMarketCap.

The team behind CombiCoin* is actively trading these 30 coins semi-automatically**.

The price will also be affected (slightly) when CombiCoin will be tradable on exchanges.

Just check out BuyCombiCoin.com and follow the instructions: it's less complex than buying from an exchange.

TIP: since everything is going down, this might be a good moment to join!

* I'm not a member of Triaconta/CombiCoin myself...just an early adaptor and helping others discover this coin.

** They are still working on the software to make sure it can wotk fully automatically and trade with the most profitable results
neocarbunkle

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:05:51 PM

I just wanted to chime in that I liked the buycombicoin website and I am just waiting for them to get this on an exchange. I do hope they provide the wallet address and offer some more evidence that it is safe to let them hold all of our money.
Tschai (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:40:52 PM

BuyCombiCoin has been updated with the proof of wallet addresses owning the assests! Grin

PS: The newest coins with their wallets are not updated yet.
Tschai (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:53:39 PM

CombiCoin has voluntarily asked to be regulated by the Dutch)European authorities!!!!

Anyone still having trust-issues???  Roll Eyes

The downside is that sales and exchange listing have been postponed temporarly, untill further notice/clearifaction.
Early investors can sell their tokens in the meantime via a buyback programm on 8th feb.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: