Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:56:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM Poised For Success in 2018  (Read 458 times)
saymynem (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:04:32 AM

I believe NEM could be in for a big year in 2018. Their tech is better suited for business than ETH (as much as we all love ETH) and their superior security is going to attract serious business ventures, not just those looking to make a quick buck.

2 great examples are LoyalCoin and Qchain. LoyalCoin is looking to become a singular rewards points that all multi-national companies can use, rather than collecting many different points at many different stores. I know personally, I hate keeping track of many rewards cards in my wallet and I end up just not using them. This is a great use of blockchain technology to solve a problem and make our lives easier. You can read more about them here: https://loyalcoin.io/

Qchain is a blockchain-powered native advertising and sponsored content sales platform. They want to build a suite of open and transparent applications that provide decentralized and secure solutions for digital advertisers, in-house marketers, content publishers. The advertising industry is plagued by distrust and fraud, which makes it ripe for disruption by the transparency and trust induced by the blockchain. Read more about Qchain at: https://qchain.co/ they recently released a statement with an update from their developers here: https://medium.com/the-qchain-blog/updates-from-the-qchain-dev-team-13f0ba08caf8

2017 saw the rise of many great companies launch on Ethereum, which no doubt was related to it's epic rise over the year, but as more legit businesses start coming up on NEM, I think 2018 will be the year you want to own NEM.

CaptainPhilips

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:07:52 AM

yes, 2018 is the year of NEM
Davidbugs2

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:16:25 AM

NEM can go really good in 2018, I have high hopes for NEM and even for NEO as well. both will rise in yesr 2018.
theotherguy1

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:18:27 AM

I believe NEM could be in for a big year in 2018. Their tech is better suited for business than ETH (as much as we all love ETH) and their superior security is going to attract serious business ventures, not just those looking to make a quick buck.

2 great examples are LoyalCoin and Qchain. LoyalCoin is looking to become a singular rewards points that all multi-national companies can use, rather than collecting many different points at many different stores. I know personally, I hate keeping track of many rewards cards in my wallet and I end up just not using them. This is a great use of blockchain technology to solve a problem and make our lives easier. You can read more about them here: https://loyalcoin.io/

Qchain is a blockchain-powered native advertising and sponsored content sales platform. They want to build a suite of open and transparent applications that provide decentralized and secure solutions for digital advertisers, in-house marketers, content publishers. The advertising industry is plagued by distrust and fraud, which makes it ripe for disruption by the transparency and trust induced by the blockchain. Read more about Qchain at: https://qchain.co/ they recently released a statement with an update from their developers here: https://medium.com/the-qchain-blog/updates-from-the-qchain-dev-team-13f0ba08caf8

2017 saw the rise of many great companies launch on Ethereum, which no doubt was related to it's epic rise over the year, but as more legit businesses start coming up on NEM, I think 2018 will be the year you want to own NEM.

I agree. It's a great time to be a NEMber. Qchain looks legit and I'll have to check out LoyalCoin. As more and more companies start building on NEM's blockchain tech, XEM is going to go way, way up.
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:59:35 AM

Im also big fan of NEM and Qchain from start. Holding tokens from first day of the ico.
bitofc

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:48:29 PM

When catapult released to NEM public blockchain next year, I expect NEM will be back in top 4 market capitalization.
With the technology advancement of catapult, I expect projects likes Qchain.co, loyalcoin.io, fundplatform.io, PundiX, digitcoin.world and etc. are going to be doing very well.
saymynem (OP)

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:27:47 AM

When catapult released to NEM public blockchain next year, I expect NEM will be back in top 4 market capitalization.
With the technology advancement of catapult, I expect projects likes Qchain.co, loyalcoin.io, fundplatform.io, PundiX, digitcoin.world and etc. are going to be doing very well.

Great points! For those interested, Qchain's crowdsale runs until December 21st, so act soon if you want to get in on one of the 1st major NEM platforms!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdBH_9NZUW6XEvKHB3nYAzdFMpZ1N14kA3MgZ9x-zxizdPmDQ/viewform

Qpeeps

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:32:34 AM

Very interesting. I don't know NEM so well, even though I have some coins, which are the features which make its Platform better than Ethereum?
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:41:20 AM

Agreed. Catapult will help to push NEM price a lot higher. But it has been doing very well this last week or so as well... hoevering around $1 at the moment Smiley

publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:11:07 AM

I'm really excited about NEM. It's just a wonderful project. Catapult release will throw the price to the Moon as well as Comsa project. NEM should be raised! Naturally!

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 12:59:41 PM

Yes, yes, too, I count on it because I really like this coin

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
alanalan33

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:07:23 PM

I MUST BUY SOME
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:26:59 PM

I was thought that with the implementation of the project Comsa NEM will grow strongly in price, but no, so I think that next year he will strong growth.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:47:51 PM

I was thought that with the implementation of the project Comsa NEM will grow strongly in price, but no, so I think that next year he will strong growth.

Comsa need more time to be released... at least partially. By the way COMSA cost $3.5 at the moment. The ICO price was $1. So it made x3.5 in just two weeks after the release date.

goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:23:29 PM

Comsa need more time to be released... at least partially. By the way COMSA cost $3.5 at the moment. The ICO price was $1. So it made x3.5 in just two weeks after the release date.
Looks like regular pamp after crowdsale...will see how it changed after two months! I’m not big fan of COMSA, actually.

P.S. About Qchain ICO. I hope guys will earn a bit XEM and ETH before 21.12. Project is good, devs work hard...they deserve to reach more than 1 500 000!!
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:38:48 AM

I personally don't like nem but I believe that nem-based project can compete with eth based, moreover it's good that 2018 will be year of different platforms.
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:39:03 AM

Looks like regular pamp after crowdsale...will see how it changed after two months! I’m not big fan of COMSA, actually.

P.S. About Qchain ICO. I hope guys will earn a bit XEM and ETH before 21.12. Project is good, devs work hard...they deserve to reach more than 1 500 000!!
Hello, I have a question of the following character. I bought Qchain tokens for NEM when it cost $ 0.20. Now the price NEM has increased 4 times. Will the price of my tokens increase after they appear on the exchange?
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:42:20 AM

Can you sure will made a good price in 2108. I have 1000 USD, will I make profit if I hold NEM until 2018. what is your analysis that NEM price will jump in 2018. I hope I will make much short profit in the early of 2018. The welcome profit of 2018. I am interested in NEM but never buy one.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:45:11 AM

I have got XEM bought in late summer(yeah, I bought it high Grin) and I will not sell it till 2019-2020 at least. It is very cool project with great team.
And it will be much more better if there will be no such a big amount of ICOs(especially scammy ones) as in 2017 so investors can see the true asset to invest

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:48:44 AM

Thanks for this thread. Now I look closely at this coin and I most likely will buy it.

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: