Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:05:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $1000 in NXT ICO is now worth $65M  (Read 199 times)
justone123 (OP)

Activity: 810
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:20:52 AM

Just 1000$ invested in NXT ICO is now worth over 60M$. Probably the best investment in the history of mankind?

Source; https://satoshibakery.com/ICO-token-sales-return-on-investment-ROI.php
etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:48:13 AM

Wow! I think I  will start considering ICO henceforth.
Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:54:28 AM

reasons  why NXT  is  rising?
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:01:06 PM

because of all the other alts it's issuing.

nxt was crippled by the style of its launch for a long time. all of the coins went to 70 people. no one else wanted to touch it because of that distribution.

to be fair it was one of the very first ico type of deals and most people were extremely skeptical so didn't take part.
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:12:38 PM

Just 1000$ invested in NXT ICO is now worth over 60M$. Probably the best investment in the history of mankind?

Source; https://satoshibakery.com/ICO-token-sales-return-on-investment-ROI.php

Almost...

THE best ico was XEM (NEM).  If you said 'hello' on their first page of ico, you got a share (for free).  One share was 2.4million XEM.  That is about 1,8 million now....for saying hello.
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:12:54 PM

nxt was crippled by the style of its launch for a long time. all of the coins went to 70 people. no one else wanted to touch it because of that distribution.

to be fair it was one of the very first ico type of deals and most people were extremely skeptical so didn't take part.

wow,
all of the coins went to 70 peoples ?
it mean the this movement due to manipulation by those people.
or i am missing something in here ?
also what do you think about this project ? the price is surging like hell and i do not know about it at all,
or to be exact i only saw it a few times and did not take much an attention into it because i could not find something special about them.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:16:26 PM

wow,
all of the coins went to 70 peoples ?
it mean the this movement due to manipulation by those people.
or i am missing something in here ?
also what do you think about this project ? the price is surging like hell and i do not know about it at all,
or to be exact i only saw it a few times and did not take much an attention into it because i could not find something special about them.

all coins did indeed go to that few people but this was a long, long time ago. it's very unlikely the same people still have the same amounts of coins. there was a lot of buying and selling in the early days and no doubt that's continued.

it went up to a 100 million market cap not too long after launch when that amount was a huge deal and then it went to sleep.

the ico was cut short after raising 21 btc. maybe there were sock puppets but i don't think people were interested enough to be gamed.

i know about nxt's history. i don't know anything about its present so can't comment about that.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:22:09 PM

On their 1st (or one) token ICO, they repeated this...I think one person bought all of it.  There was an outrage but nothing happened.  I dumped my NXT at that point and vowed to never touch NXT and it's tokens again.  Maybe it is my loss but can't take it by principle.

I believe it is highly manipulated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: