Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 02:17:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How BTC are going to Blockchain wallet  (Read 92 times)
steph78 (OP)

Activity: 232
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:51:58 AM

Hello everyone...

First of all I expect my question to be at the right place...
Then excuse me in advance : I am French and just entered in the BTC world yesterday.
So I do my best to understand and surely I do not use the right terminology and have some difficulty to understand the full process.

This is my question:
-On december, 17th I have created my BTC wallet on blockchain.info.
-Then I went to "Buy and Sell Bitcoin" section, clicked on "Receive", select the currency "Bitcoin", and copied the string provided in "Copy and share address" section
-I have then tried to get some free bitcoins using worldofbitco.in. I was connected in this site with the string I have copied above. When I had a few BTC, I then clicked on "Payout" and selected Faucet System.

There, in a page "Faucetsystem.com", I can see a chart with the BTC amounts I have transferred. On the right, there is a menu with Login and Sign Up options, but I am not connected at all, except with my "Address info" which is the one I have copied from my wallet.
But after more than 12 hours, nothing appears in my blockchain wallet.

I guess I have missed something and I do not understand the whole process : it would be of great hep if you can bring me some information.

Many thanks in advance.
davis196

Activity: 3038
Merit: 918

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:42:42 PM

Don`t bother with faucets.You will get only pennies and the transaction cost can`t be covered by such a small amount of btc.I guess that by "a few BTC" you mean a few satoshis.Am i right?
I think that you have to gather enough bitcoins trought the faucet first, in order to execute the transaction and receive the btc.Anyway,the faucets are a waste of time.

steph78 (OP)

Activity: 232
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:52:00 PM

Hello,

Yes you are right : I mean to say Satoshi : unfortunately I do not have any bitcoins ! Smiley

This was just for me to understand the full workflow and be more clever on the topic ...
If faucets are not the right way to proceed : I am ready to read your recommendation Smiley

But anyway : this chart I see on FaucetSystem.com, showing that I have 108 satoshi : will they be transferred to my Blockchain wallet I have created ? (It should be since I am connected with the Bitcoin address provided by [Suspicious link removed] )

Thanks Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: