Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:18:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you invest in Xspec  (Read 148 times)
Gandalphlegrand (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:41:13 PM

I'm thinking of investing in spectrecoin! looks like a promising coin and i really like the stealth adress feature! what do you guys think of this Coin? Grin
GratefulDeadhead

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:34:45 PM

I'm thinking of investing in spectrecoin! looks like a promising coin and i really like the stealth adress feature! what do you guys think of this Coin? Grin

If you invested $100 at the time of posting, your $100 would now be worth about $320  Wink Did you invest?
cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:58:23 PM

Yes it is a promising coin,the technology is better than XMR,i hope it reaches the top spot for the privacy coins.

cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:47:10 PM

Yes it is a promising coin,the technology is better than XMR,i hope it reaches the top spot for the privacy coins.

How do you think it stacks up to other privacy coins like Deeponion or Dash?
Because XSPEC has more advance technology than xmr,deeponion and other privacy coins,i invested $10K for xspec hoping it will skyrocket soon.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:35:09 PM

This is a potential 10x coin when you look at the market cap and total supply. This should be priced at the same level as monero so getting them now for around $3 is a steal. The privacy features are much better than the other coins, it will be big in 2018!
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:37:04 PM

How do you think it stacks up to other privacy coins like Deeponion or Dash?
Because XSPEC has more advance technology than xmr,deeponion and other privacy coins,i invested $10K for xspec hoping it will skyrocket soon.
I agree XSPEC has more advantages than existing privacy coins,it should be in line at the top altcoins in the market.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:29:47 PM

Spectrecoin - is anonymous, untraceable crypto currency on the mechanism of consensus proof-of-stake v3. Also this crypto currency is an advanced hd-purse with a wide range of features and options for settings. This project is the most anonymous for today. Therefore, it offers investors a number of opportunities that other crypto currencies can not provide. You should invest in Xspec for this reason.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: