Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:50:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you buy crypto?  (Read 186 times)
Lifes (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:56:42 PM

Hi guys , these question its maybe a topic but let me clarify , i know where to buy BTC , ETH with FIAT but i saw abussive fees , for example bought 159€ worth btc on blockhain.info and finally recieved 125€ worth BTC , that for me its an abussive fee.

Where you buy bitcoin , eth (common crypto that you need to exchange for alts) , with decent fees? All time when i want to buy an altcoin have to buy first BTC or ETH to exchange for it.

Thanks !
nareshrohra

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:58:51 PM

I haven't bought BTC lately, but I heard that the transaction fees has increased recently to as much as $20 and some exchanges charge higher in order for their transactions to be pushed through faster.

phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:01:39 PM

i have bought from etherdelta but the transactions fee is very high,you can try other exchange where the cryptocurrency you want to buy is availabe.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:42:29 PM

i never buy ETH because i love my money enough not to invest it in something like that.
but i have bought bitcoin and i mostly do it using localbitcoins to purchase with local currency and kind of off the market. the rest is me trading on exchanges to make more of it .

regarding fees, that is the fiat and banks related "abuse" and you have to accept it when using banks and fiat.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
mybtcasset

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:44:11 PM

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/  u can buy bitcoin from anywhere in the world
legend018

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:49:04 PM

This site might help to compare: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Trading_bitcoins
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:12:41 PM

You could buy Bitcoins from various sources such as coinbase, Localbitcoin, kraken etc.. Localbitcoins is a good source from where you can select any offer of your choice and then make the deal but be sure that the dealer is trustworthy. They have credit score over there and make sure they have done many transactions in the past.  You could also buy Bitcoin directly from blockchain through your credit card. You will have to buy BTC or ETH and then exchange them into Altcoins if you want to store them in wallets. ETH can be bought from coinbase as ETH has low fees and can be used to transfer coins to any exchange and then convert it to BTC.
zorchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:19:57 PM

I advise you to use the advcash platform, I've been working with him for a long time, the commission is 0% when I transfer to BTC. goo.gl/sBZjVG
Alt.Estate

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:24:33 PM

This site might help to compare: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Trading_bitcoins
Here's the right link, I guess, if you meant the comparison itself:
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Comparison_of_exchanges

Indeed, that's a good one.

Localbitcoins is also a great thing.
inturist

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:27:53 PM

Any cryptoexchanges that use cryptocurrency and fiat money like Bitfinex, Cex.io and others.
Just deposit your money and buy any cryptocurrency that you want
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:32:33 PM

Yeah I think you have a high transaction fees in your place. Here in our country we have a good amount of transaction fees which I think is enough for the price because I think the fees are reasonable. Not in only one bank here, that bank gets high fees unlike other bank if I want to transfer your money in their bank account all transaction for transfers are free, unlike with my bank. I maybe have a wrong decision to make to enter my money in that bank with a very high amount.
saedasda

Activity: 147

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:34:36 PM

I suggest to buy bitcoin to bitstamp because it is secure and instant using your credit card but you need to verify your account first

mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:37:35 PM

If you are from european countries than you can try bitpanda as they accept sepa transfer and have considerably lower commision also you can keep your bitcoin or ethereum there as they also have inbuilt wallet feature.

They also allow users to buy/sell bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin for EURO and also process SEPA withdrawals in EURO within 1 business day.
Lifes (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:42:45 PM

im from Europe, i will try bitpanda , also the other sugestion of other people , thanks all for answer guys !
Alt.Estate

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:45:43 PM

If you are from european countries than you can try bitpanda as they accept sepa transfer and have considerably lower commision also you can keep your bitcoin or ethereum there as they also have inbuilt wallet feature.

They also allow users to buy/sell bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin for EURO and also process SEPA withdrawals in EURO within 1 business day.

Interesting, how much lower the commission is on bitpanda and in comparison with what, any known example?
rphk

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:50:44 PM

As mentioned above Coinbase is the famous site where you buy BTC . And similarly you can buy ETH also , even local bitcoin is listed popular site and mainly it depends on country . when you buying through localbitcoin you need find trusted seller. And exchanging the BTC , ETH and to alt coins ,there are so many sites like bitfinex etc .Every site mentions there transaction prices on their site. just compare and choose it.

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:00:35 PM

Whatever exchanges you will try to buy crypto the recent fees really are expensive. These days are expensive to spend even you will withdraw or transfer the coins it is the same. There are many exchange to use to buy like coinbase and localbitcoins and others. You may search thoroughly if there is any exchange offer lower fees.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
jaka331

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:16:22 PM

I buy my BTC on Bitstamp and altcoins on Bittrex, cryptopia and some other exchanges.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:19:22 PM

yes indeed it is true, and the cost is now quite high, it is because in terms of rising bitcoin as well, maybe for people new to bitcoin a little bit confused and shocked about the cost.
geo43

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:20:54 PM

Coinbase, Bittrex, Poloniex
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: