Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:22:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance : failed --》 Help  (Read 146 times)
noa06 (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:08:10 PM

Ola cryptolovers,

Im in a bit of trouble and i do not really know what to do, so i was hoping that some of you could enlighten my way out of this problem !!

Im using Binance, as an exchange plateform, which is intuitive, fast and has most of the coins im looking for !

Problem is that today, while trying to short out some WTC, the app keep telling me : failed... thats it, no insufficient balance or whatever remarks, only failed...

Try to get rid of some of my REQ too just for a try, and same happen again...

I was using the phone app, so i decided to jump on the laptop to see whats up but once again, failed just pop in thwecenter of my screen...

Is it binance?! Is it me ?! Is it the force ??! God knows, but maybe one of you do too ?? : )

Thanks for your future reply,

Noa
Zen-oh

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:38:25 PM

Everything works fine for me , contact their support staff - support@binance.zendesk.com.
noa06 (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:52:47 PM

Seems like its back on track now... weird !!

You know what im gonna take it as a sign and not exchange my Waltons !

Thanks for passing by  Grin
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:39:37 PM

May be network issue, you can retry later, if still you face problems then you can move on to a new exchange called cobinhood that is offering zero trading fee.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
radazatar

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:03:38 AM

Ola cryptolovers,

Im in a bit of trouble and i do not really know what to do, so i was hoping that some of you could enlighten my way out of this problem !!

Im using Binance, as an exchange plateform, which is intuitive, fast and has most of the coins im looking for !

Problem is that today, while trying to short out some WTC, the app keep telling me : failed... thats it, no insufficient balance or whatever remarks, only failed...

I was using the phone app, so i decided to jump on the laptop to see whats up but once again, failed just pop in thwecenter of my screen...

Is it binance?! Is it me ?! Is it the force ??! God knows, but maybe one of you do too ?? : )

Noa
[/quote

Did you solve the problem¿
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:10:12 AM

I think there was a maintenance scheduled a day or two back... I'm not sure if this still has impact but better get in touch with support.
I like Binance - interface is good, good trading pairs and withdrawals are fast.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:22:57 AM

Ola cryptolovers,

Noa

I also encounter this kind of problem with binance when the trading for the specific token is really high, like for example, it's really hard to buy TRX because of its fast transaction. I think this kind of problem really needs to be fix by binance specially for those who use web application. But for those who use the apps of binance, my friend told me that it works properly their rather than the web application, try to install one if your only using a web application.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: