Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:49:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many wallets are you running for stakes?  (Read 263 times)
SCAR_8

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:55:59 AM

I'm only staking Deep Onion for the time being but plan on doing more soon. XSPEC will for sure be one of them. I like staking a lot better than mining. I was mining vertcoin for over a month with only average results and then quit getting shares completely.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bloodseekers

Activity: 771
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:57:28 AM

guys. stake coins means we download the wallet then sync to network and we will get reward depending amount coin we have ??
so zero coin means zero reward ?? i don't know about stake but im interesthing with that.
also what is your recommendation about potential coins for next 2 years??
paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 05:59:08 AM

I have 9 wallets running at the moment. Coins do breed well but waiting for them to gain more value some day.

How much do you expect to be earning by staking 10 nos of coin?

In an ERC20 platform coin can be stored into a single wallet that is generated by myetherwallet and in my personal experience, my single wallet had been stored 10 coins as of this writing and many more coins to come in a due of a couple of months.
I recommend, create a wallet from myetherwallet for your to be able to use a single wallet with a number of ERC20 platform tokens or coins.

akmittal

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:01:03 AM

I am running 17 wallets for stake. Most of them are at very low price. Staking does not recover electricity cost.
paloloy

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 06:02:42 AM

guys. stake coins means we download the wallet then sync to network and we will get reward depending amount coin we have ??
so zero coin means zero reward ?? i don't know about stake but im interesthing with that.
also what is your recommendation about potential coins for next 2 years??

The stakes you get from bounty campaigns will be distributed into wallets they received upon the start of the campaign and before you participate you'll have to give you wallet address and that wallet address will soon receive the stakes as they calculated from the total pool allocation.

paloloy

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 06:05:16 AM

I am running 17 wallets for stake. Most of them are at very low price. Staking does not recover electricity cost.

Most members in the forum do have multiple wallets for stakes especially if they want to entry their multiple accounts into a single campaign but there should be a main wallet from the group and the stakes/tokens/coins from other accounts will be transferred into the main account to easily manage the stakes collected.

cobonadu

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:06:02 AM

only 3 wallets on VPS, and sent most of the altcoins to Coinsmarket ,, this exchange can stake for you @!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: