Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:08:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Help  (Read 124 times)
Cutieepooh (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 01:56:27 PM

I am going through all information about signature campaign and blog writing, but which is best for me as a newbie?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 02:06:24 PM

Providing services, easiest way to get coins on the forum. Pick a skill you are able to do and then just provide/sell it to the members of the forum. It can be various things.
Cutieepooh (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 02:10:34 PM

Providing services, easiest way to get coins on the forum. Pick a skill you are able to do and then just provide/sell it to the members of the forum. It can be various things.

I can write a blog and also I can do signature campaigns. What do you mean by providing services. As per my knowledge if I can write a blog then I have to search for ICO? Yes/No
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 02:20:55 PM

I can write a blog and also I can do signature campaigns. What do you mean by providing services. As per my knowledge if I can write a blog then I have to search for ICO? Yes/No

Sure, that is an option of course. You can write blogs for ICO bounties or make a blog altogether and just make people follow your blog and earn from ads, and again from blog bounties. But they may vary a lot from bounty to bounty.
Cutieepooh (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 02:22:59 PM

Sure, that is an option of course. You can write blogs for ICO bounties or make a blog altogether and just make people follow your blog and earn from ads, and again from blog bounties. But they may vary a lot from bounty to bounty.

Thanks a lot for explanation. Its really helpful for me.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:38:32 PM

Sure you probably have access to both. But do you think that as a newbie, your current knowledge in cryptocurrencies in general is enough for you to join signature campaigns and write blogs about certain coins? Not to mention that signature campaigns usually accepts a minimum rank of Jr member.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Cutieepooh (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 02:47:35 PM

Sure you probably have access to both. But do you think that as a newbie, your current knowledge in cryptocurrencies in general is enough for you to join signature campaigns and write blogs about certain coins? Not to mention that signature campaigns usually accepts a minimum rank of Jr member.

Yes I have a good knowledge about crypto but I have to up my rank because still I am only a newbie. May be after 1 month I reached at jr.member rank. Also would I like to thank you for explaning me.
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4919

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 02:52:07 PM

In my honest opinion:

writing blog articles is a job... If you apply for the job, and you get hired, you found yourself a nice an honest way to make a living

Joining signature campaigns is a privilege... Don't join a signature campaign for the mere purpose of spamming the forum with crap posts. If you join a signature campaign, think of it as a way to get payed for doing something you would do for free anyways. If you're just pushing out posts to meet certain minimum postcounts, please rethink your plan.

Joining ICO's is gambling...

Using faucets or airdrops is a waste of time... I actually tested the waters, and by joining airdrops, you make about 1 ETH for 200 hours of work (i extrapolated after joining about 30 airdrops and selling my dropped coins for ETH).
You're basically better off holding an IRL job and buying BTC with part of your wages.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:52:20 PM

Yes I have a good knowledge about crypto but I have to up my rank because still I am only a newbie. May be after 1 month I reached at jr.member rank. Also would I like to thank you for explaning me.

Alright. If you're really knowledgeable for these tasks, then best of luck to you. For your question though: "but which is best for me as a newbie?". Only you can answer that. Do you like helping out people by answering their questions and or giving your opinions on certain topics and or issues? Or do you prefer writing technical posts? If the former, then signature campaigns. if the latter, then blog writing. By the way, if you can handle the tasks, why not both?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Cutieepooh (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 04:16:24 PM

Alright. If you're really knowledgeable for these tasks, then best of luck to you. For your question though: "but which is best for me as a newbie?". Only you can answer that. Do you like helping out people by answering their questions and or giving your opinions on certain topics and or issues? Or do you prefer writing technical posts? If the former, then signature campaigns. if the latter, then blog writing. By the way, if you can handle the tasks, why not both?

Yes then I will try for both. Thank u again..
Cutieepooh (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 04:22:24 PM

In my honest opinion:

writing blog articles is a job... If you apply for the job, and you get hired, you found yourself a nice an honest way to make a living

Joining signature campaigns is a privilege... Don't join a signature campaign for the mere purpose of spamming the forum with crap posts. If you join a signature campaign, think of it as a way to get payed for doing something you would do for free anyways. If you're just pushing out posts to meet certain minimum postcounts, please rethink your plan.

Joining ICO's is gambling...

Using faucets or airdrops is a waste of time... I actually tested the waters, and by joining airdrops, you make about 1 ETH for 200 hours of work (i extrapolated after joining about 30 airdrops and selling my dropped coins for ETH).
You're basically better off holding an IRL job and buying BTC with part of your wages.

Then I would like to go for writing blogs. Its a best and honest way I think. And thanks for giving me detail info about faucets or airdrops. U explain me everything very well. Thank u so much..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: