Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:28:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: coinchat sucks  (Read 5144 times)
clock27 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 12:00:13 AM

no one should use coinchat.org they are bad mmkay
banning people just for being friends with other people who did nothing wrong
i want some of the drugs they bought off of the road that a spider webbed cause its much better than anything ive watched cheech and chong take in all there movies combined

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 12:03:29 AM

no one should use coinchat.org they are bad mmkay
banning people just for being friends with other people who did nothing wrong
i want some of the drugs they bought off of the road that a spider webbed cause its much better than anything ive watched cheech and chong take in all there movies combined

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudeeeee.... slow dooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

PARAGRAPHZZZ DOOOD!!

SENTENCES DOOOOD!!

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
clock27 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 12:08:20 AM

Lol R3wt,
    Sorry dude/dudette, I'm just really mad about the way i was treated there when i did nothing wrong.  Just be careful there if you do go there, don't be friends with pirate yna wildcat or me cause that will get you intsa-banned kinda like a microwave dinner.

clock27 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 12:44:16 AM

i know right captain!!! i don't even have the technical skills to ruin coinchat or the popularity to do it lol my skillset is all hardware not software though i am getting better at it but my free time not chatting is blowing up klingons and romulans and borg in star trek online though the romulans as a playable race soon means death to all humans in my book Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

r3wt

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 12:52:48 AM

Lol R3wt,
    Sorry dude/dudette, I'm just really mad about the way i was treated there when i did nothing wrong.  Just be careful there if you do go there, don't be friends with pirate yna wildcat or me cause that will get you intsa-banned kinda like a microwave dinner.

LoL you aint telling me nothing i don't know... randomcloud is a user i found intolerable to say the least. It's all water under the bridge now. I'm honestly glad to have gotten away from Coinchat.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
clock27 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 01:16:11 AM

i know right r2wt  what happened to BTC and RUM for all!!!!!

r3wt

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 01:16:59 AM

i'm banned for life from coinchat

ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 01:31:01 AM

It isn't that bad honestly. Lots of interesting people and discussions. I am sorry you were banned. I don't have a good answer to where and how to draw the line when it comes to moderation.
r3wt

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 01:34:00 AM

i'm banned for life from coinchat
I don't think you are missing much. You are always welcome to come to easybitco.in or the irc whenever it is operational. We love dissidents.  Grin

How to get banned from coin chat:

1. signup for an account.
2. tell them r3wt sent you.
3. banned

clock27 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 01:37:44 AM

lol it doesn't even need to be just you as a pariah anymore r3wt lol me and pirate and yna and wildcat are nuked there also and more are coming lol

Moogle

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

KUPO!

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 11:26:02 AM

never had a problem there myself O_o

coinpr0n

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 03:32:41 PM

i entered finally. saw some cool people hanging out there... then got banned.

Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 06:10:30 AM

How about turning to use IRC instead? No random moderating there. No "new" moderators there who just kick and ban for semi-fun and with no real reasons.
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#bitcoin-offtopic

naphto

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 08:27:53 AM

i entered finally. saw some cool people hanging out there... then got banned.

Because you're an alt?
Ban avoiding?
weirdthall

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 08:37:02 AM

Got banned from there today, just for participating in another chat site.  Had just over 0.004 which has not been given to me therefore stolen from me.  Just because I am part of another chat site, it was not (at time of writing) in their terms of service that you could not be a part of another chat site.

This stinks.

Going to stay with http://coinpr0n.appspot.com as it is a MUCH friendlier place with admins that are not so pathetic as coinchat.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 08:41:04 AM

Got banned from there today, just for participating in another chat site.  Had just over 0.004 which has not been given to me therefore stolen from me.  Just because I am part of another chat site, it was not (at time of writing) in their terms of service that you could not be a part of another chat site.

This stinks.

Going to stay with http://coinpr0n.appspot.com as it is a MUCH friendlier place with admins that are not so pathetic as coinchat.
False. You are allowed to be on other chat sites. You're not allowed to be part of trolling / spamming rings.

WeirdThall: yeah, trying to get my 5mBTC first so I can withdraw then I'll spam the frack out of it Smiley
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 08:52:31 AM

To be clear, we ban people from groups like coinpr0n with extreme prejudice. It's not hard to see why.

If you'd like to join a group of 10 year old basement dwellers (and get yourself banned from the best chat) who don't even have a domain name, I suggest checking out coinpr0n!

Meanwhile, http://coinchat.org welcomes people who are mature and aren't trolls. Not to mention we use the latest technologies (such as desk notifications), multiple rooms, have the best payouts and a great community.
Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 08:54:15 AM

To be clear, we ban people from groups like coinpr0n with extreme prejudice. It's not hard to see why.

I think it's quite weird Coinchat moderators ban for "I will spam when i get my money out of here". I wouldn't ban for that.

weirdthall

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 08:55:01 AM

Actually I was 'warned' by an moderator that using this other chat site would probably result in me being banned and it was specified that it was using that site NOT being part of a 'spamming ring' as you call it.

Did I ever spam your site? NO.

Did I say (in another chat site) that I was going to spam your site? Yes, but here's the rub, did you see the smiley face?  It's called joking with people.

So you banned me for something I MAY or MAY NOT do in the future....

Yeah really good management of your site their tradefortress...keep it up....
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 08:58:08 AM

Wildchild: Well, if he's going to ban you, try to recruit a few people from there here via PMs.
Wildchild: Use the google short link, now any posts with this address won't show up.
cSc: lol step one, get whitelisted
cSc: step two, earn half a bitcent
cSc: step three, withdraw and proceed to spam
WeirdThall: yup, thats my 3 step plan right there, cSc Cheesy

I think it's quite weird Coinchat moderators ban for "I will spam when i get my money out of here". I wouldn't ban for that.

I do, when it has been shown that they do spam. Like I said, coinpr0n members are banned with extreme prejudice for their past actions. This isn't unusual. Try joining a games server with a particular clan tag, and you'll be auto banned with a regex on the largest server network.

Best regards.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: