Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:01:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: coinchat sucks  (Read 5144 times)
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2013, 09:03:44 AM

If you spam and don't obey the CC rules of course you'll get banned.
weirdthall

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 09:06:09 AM

Of course I accept that but here's the rub.  I NEVER SPAMMED there, I was banned for something that i may or may not do in the future...
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 09:08:26 AM

Of course I accept that but here's the rub.  I NEVER SPAMMED there, I was banned for something that i may or may not do in the future...
If there is a very high likehold of you spamming in the future you will be banned. I suggest registering for the account supa9 here and see how long it takes for you to be banned (even if you never did anything wrong).
coinpr0n

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 09:46:30 AM

On my part:

I am pussyfreak in the BTC world. Check it..

1. I never went to CoinChat, it looked sketchy. But the time I did go I got banned. NO!.. I was nobody's "alt". (>You are wrong.)

2. I run coinpr0n: it's an IRC chatroom. You're accusing me of a ring-of-what?HuhHuhHuh

Also, keep the insults / comparisons to yourself. coinpr0n! has no intention on being like you, a get-rich-quick ponzi scheme. We actually enjoy community. Peace! Wink

PS: Keep adding rules, your TOS will be a nice read in the bathroom.

Yna

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 07:49:50 PM

This is the first, only, and last time I will be posting about this immature matter.

The last week has shown me that you lack any competence whatsoever, and that when you feel threatened you handle the only way you know how, which is by belittling, accusing, slandering, and throwing all out hissy-fits.

I have nothing to say about your business practices per-se, as I have never dealt with you in that manner, but I can tell you that inputs.io looks like a nice cover for BTC laundering.

Now the accusations of a "troll ring" gives me quite the chuckle. You obviously have a stick up your ass and take the internet a little too seriously, just like your moderators, even though they claim the opposite. While everyone's humor is different, mine is indeed a bit more sarcastic, mundane, and drier than most. That doesn't give you the right to accuse me of being part of a fictitious faction bent on ruining a silly internet chat that is actually just imploding upon itself.

And no matter what you say, you are banning people for participating in other chat rooms, unless they are a mole for you in which case you are paying them to spy because you feel so threatened. I have known Dog1 for 6 months now and know that he is no threat to anyone. He is a 5x y/o farmboy just conversing with people about bitcoins and life. He has never disrespected or insulted anyone, ever. You have made him guilty of something that is preposterous in the first place by association.

It's obvious that there are bigger and more sinister things going on behind the scenes with you and your moderators. I cannot say what, but my intuition never fails me. I find it odd that A. Your most complained about mod stays when (s)he obviously is on a power-trip and you completely ignore it. B. You make two more "females" mods when they aren't even that active.

You also have no idea how to run a chatroom/site. I have been doing chatrooms both online and via IRC for almost a decade now and I have never seen or heard of moderators being on a payroll. That's ludicrous. They're supposed to be there because they enjoy the community and wish to support you and donate their time to help see the website grow. The moderators you have now care nothing about the site, or only do so because of their precious paycheck monthly. This will be your ultimate downfall, and the fact that you place ignorance to it is actually quite humoring.

So there you have you two-cents. Take what you will of it, but all I know it that you're running your precious site into the ground rather quickly as I have seen in the last two weeks. The quality on content has dropped 100+% since getting rid of the most productive users, and in the wee hours of the morning in the US, the chat lays almost stagnant, which is a new development which I also guess you have yet to notice.

Good luck and God speed, because I sure as hell know that you need it.
weirdthall

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 07:58:17 PM

This is the first, only, and last time I will be posting about this immature matter.

The last week has shown me that you lack any competence whatsoever, and that when you feel threatened you handle the only way you know how, which is by belittling, accusing, slandering, and throwing all out hissy-fits.

I have nothing to say about your business practices per-se, as I have never dealt with you in that manner, but I can tell you that inputs.io looks like a nice cover for BTC laundering.

Now the accusations of a "troll ring" gives me quite the chuckle. You obviously have a stick up your ass and take the internet a little too seriously, just like your moderators, even though they claim the opposite. While everyone's humor is different, mine is indeed a bit more sarcastic, mundane, and drier than most. That doesn't give you the right to accuse me of being part of a fictitious faction bent on ruining a silly internet chat that is actually just imploding upon itself.

And no matter what you say, you are banning people for participating in other chat rooms, unless they are a mole for you in which case you are paying them to spy because you feel so threatened. I have known Dog1 for 6 months now and know that he is no threat to anyone. He is a 5x y/o farmboy just conversing with people about bitcoins and life. He has never disrespected or insulted anyone, ever. You have made him guilty of something that is preposterous in the first place by association.

It's obvious that there are bigger and more sinister things going on behind the scenes with you and your moderators. I cannot say what, but my intuition never fails me. I find it odd that A. Your most complained about mod stays when (s)he obviously is on a power-trip and you completely ignore it. B. You make two more "females" mods when they aren't even that active.

You also have no idea how to run a chatroom/site. I have been doing chatrooms both online and via IRC for almost a decade now and I have never seen or heard of moderators being on a payroll. That's ludicrous. They're supposed to be there because they enjoy the community and wish to support you and donate their time to help see the website grow. The moderators you have now care nothing about the site, or only do so because of their precious paycheck monthly. This will be your ultimate downfall, and the fact that you place ignorance to it is actually quite humoring.

So there you have you two-cents. Take what you will of it, but all I know it that you're running your precious site into the ground rather quickly as I have seen in the last two weeks. The quality on content has dropped 100+% since getting rid of the most productive users, and in the wee hours of the morning in the US, the chat lays almost stagnant, which is a new development which I also guess you have yet to notice.

+1
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 09:19:08 PM

at this rate you'll have to run your site on BitVisitor for the rest of its life. your userbase is dropping like flies.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 09:37:38 PM

i know right r2wt  what happened to BTC and RUM for all!!!!!

i'm banned for life from coinchat
I don't think you are missing much. You are always welcome to come to easybitco.in or the irc whenever it is operational. We love dissidents.  Grin

How to get banned from coin chat:

1. signup for an account.
2. tell them r3wt sent you.
3. banned
I don't care who you are, that's shits funny right there!!!
clock27 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 11:32:45 AM

+1

+420

clock27 (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 01:38:55 AM

at this rate you'll have to run your site on BitVisitor for the rest of its life. your userbase is dropping like flies.

+420

clock27 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 01:46:59 AM

Of course I accept that but here's the rub.  I NEVER SPAMMED there, I was banned for something that i may or may not do in the future...
If there is a very high likehold of you spamming in the future you will be banned. I suggest registering for the account supa9 here and see how long it takes for you to be banned (even if you never did anything wrong).

The only thing i ever did wrong was be friends with yna and pirate. i hate spam so i would never do it to anyone else and i don't even know what trolling is!! (quiet pirate i know imma get an explanation after you read this) and when i asked what i did i was just muted with no answer
if i did something wrong id admit it but i don't see an issue with havin friends you don't like that doesnt mean i do what they do but hey im in better places that actually chat because from what i hear CC has basically died since the genocide of cool people

Yna

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 05:11:00 AM

The only thing i ever did wrong was be friends with yna and pirate. i hate spam so i would never do it to anyone else and i don't even know what trolling is!! (quiet pirate i know imma get an explanation after you read this) and when i asked what i did i was just muted with no answer
if i did something wrong id admit it but i don't see an issue with havin friends you don't like that doesnt mean i do what they do but hey im in better places that actually chat because from what i hear CC has basically died since the genocide of cool people

Don't even bother replying, you know he won't answer anything legitimate.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 06:25:01 AM

LOL.

I suggest reading my previous responses on the subject.
clock27 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 04:04:35 PM

at least i would NEVER mess up my own website so as not to pay out prize balances and contest winnings like what we all see happening right now with your site TradeFartress An error has occurred: {"code":"ECONNREFUSED","errno":"ECONNREFUSED","syscall":"connect"} is your error message nice way to pull the plug on everyone Smiley

Mooshire

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 06:41:00 PM

at least i would NEVER mess up my own website so as not to pay out prize balances and contest winnings like what we all see happening right now with your site TradeFartress An error has occurred: {"code":"ECONNREFUSED","errno":"ECONNREFUSED","syscall":"connect"} is your error message nice way to pull the plug on everyone Smiley

1. If you hate the site too much, why do you keep going back to it?
2. This isn't an irc chatroom tied to an appspot domain. It actually has custom code in it, which means sometimes, things go wrong. This happens when you actively better your website.
3. If he was trying to "pull the plug on everyone", he would take down his site with a much larger amount of bitcoins, his wallet http://inputs.io

Quit uselessly throwing accusations everywhere.

reneedr

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 09:08:52 PM

I think I may have gotten banned too. I keep getting a "connection refused" error whenever I try to go to the site. But I never did anything to get banned. No clue why. Never got any messages or an email or anything. Very strange.

EDIT:
I have made some btc off of the chat. The admin had a few issues in the beginning and when I brought it to his attention he actually manually payed me out himself from his own wallet. So I have no doubt about the legitimacy of the owner or the site. It does have it's kinks, if you don't like it, don't use it.
Boelens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 09:42:55 PM

You'd never mess up and get errors? That would be amazing, because errors and bugs will always appear, that's often how it is. Also, why would he do that? It makes no sense to suddenly risk his reputation for 10BTC, or for any amount for that matter. It's a simple error, they happen, stop throwing accusations.

I think I may have gotten banned too. I keep getting a "connection refused" error whenever I try to go to the site. But I never did anything to get banned. No clue why. Never got any messages or an email or anything. Very strange.

EDIT:
I have made some btc off of the chat. The admin had a few issues in the beginning and when I brought it to his attention he actually manually payed me out himself from his own wallet. So I have no doubt about the legitimacy of the owner or the site. It does have it's kinks, if you don't like it, don't use it.

You're not banned, it's happening to everyone, most likely a server error or something of the likes.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 11:30:46 PM

no one should use coinchat.org they are bad mmkay
banning people just for being friends with other people who did nothing wrong

Congratulations, you have now summarized the Internet, section III (banned people).

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
chipug

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

696B6111

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 04:37:55 AM

Congratulations, you have now epitomised the Internet, section IV (stupid butthurt people that can't get over it).
Yna

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 07:23:16 AM

Congratulations, you have now epitomised the Internet, section IV (stupid butthurt people that can't get over it).

Get off a bankroll and then talk.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: