Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:12:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Very Apropos Cartoon for This Forum  (Read 1590 times)
Shinobi (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2011, 02:22:38 AM

_______
Thinking of using a cheap, yet reliable VPN? Go with PrivateInternetAccess. Not a referral link. Just a satisfied customer!
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
digigalt

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2011, 04:05:28 AM

More like this one...

https://i.imgur.com/Tdz2N.gif
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2011, 09:03:19 AM

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
amincd

Activity: 772
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 05, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

The criticisms made against libertarianism are always dishonest or ad hominem attacks.

For example, the slide claiming that libertarians want government out of every thing, except a woman's uterus, is false, as libertarians believe that government exists to protect individuals from violence, and if one holds the belief that fetuses are individuals, then supporting legal prohibition of abortion is perfectly consistent with libertarian principles.

Here's my contribution:

beeph

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2011, 10:05:28 AM

hey democrat.. I got a used 1985 ford.. it still run right?  I mean yer not AGAINST CARS are you.. therefore u will pay my asking price of 275,000$
then u can drive it on our AWESOME public roads with nonstop lane closures with people on a perpetual coffee break .. and learn how to drive while getting shot at in our AWESOME public schools

And for the privilege of driving this car which only the GOVERNMENT is smart enough to make.. you can drive it around paying triple in tax for the gasoline and get photographed at every intersection hoping to catch you going 1 mphs making a right turn at a red light at an empty intersection for a nice 500$ ticket.  And if you dont feel like paying for all this you can go to our wonderful prison system to get 'rehabilitated' by a bunch of wonderful chaps that are a byproduct of our AWESOME war on drugs!

all for the low low price of HALF of everything u make or 3 trillion $$ a year, take your pick!

myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2011, 10:13:01 AM

Fine points, all... but where's the comic? :p

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
ribuck
Donator

Activity: 826
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 05, 2011, 10:22:34 AM

(At the original XKCD page, the comic's hover-text reads "For the first time ever, the phrase 'I'd like to thank everyone at 4chan for making me successful and happy' is uttered".
hsf_context

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2011, 10:25:04 AM

(At the original XKCD page, the comic's hover-text reads "For the first time ever, the phrase 'I'd like to thank everyone at 4chan for making me successful and happy' is uttered".

Lol'd. If only that were true  Grin

Digital artist for hire! Sketches anyone?
Want a custom Photoshop artwork? PM me! GIF banners available too!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: