Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:04:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you cope with the FOMO? Or realizing you missed out?  (Read 100 times)
SL18 (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:30:54 PM

I recently sold my alts on thursday or wednesday for some BTC. While btc had a good 25% run my alts would have gains 100% during that same span (especially this weekend...).

I know I'm not the only one, I'm not the first and I'm not the last one to have missed an opportunity.... but what do you tell yourself when you see all that money that you could have made?

Now many alts are the ATH and I'm guessing it is not the right time to buy (buy high sell low... lol)

I tell my self there is no loss nor profit until it's in fiat and in your bank account...

Just looking for some opinions... sorry if its in the wrong section... didn't know where to put it
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:35:15 PM

Well you can just move on,i tell this myself everytime i missed pumps," I can earn it next time,its better to be play safe than to risk in uncertain events"
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:44:12 PM

I believe this situation happened to most of us, I encounter this plenty of time. Just move on, it is difficult to catch the right price to sell. Who knows BTC will go for another 2x run anytime soon.
Stayn

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:12:41 PM

Well, FOMO is unpleasant. The problem is you don't realize it is a FOMO most of the time. Making a rule to never buy after a day's surge over certain percentage may be a good rule, but you have to be disciplined.

max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 06:00:31 PM

as attaining field of sphere with the custom on distinctives that partisan of the table has with the commons of decision as possessing use of terms with the collateral action with the examination,
as supporting challenge with the traders decision as might to put of spares with the parts of submission to calls with the request of completion.
with the condition as entering within the extended scenes of the running timelines that trader might wants to put of limit as waiting of the following shifts of consolidation.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: