Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:21:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: they laughed when they heard about the bitcoin millionaire.  (Read 215 times)
btcminer49er

Activity: 327
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:10:32 PM

Just giving them break. They are idiots and they don't know about Bitcoin, that's why they're laughing about Bitcoin.

But then they shouldn't laugh at something they don't understand that is extremely ignorant. And idk what you guys are talking about bitcoin millionaires for there will be tons of those what you need to focus on is how many billionaires is bitcoin going to produce Cool.

Well said. I think crypto world is in the big opening. In December we got "exposed" to the world. They are just beginners,they can laugh. But when you show them money you have in "real" valute like euro,dollar,jens and etc. they will slap their selfs with hammer lol. Goverments can't control people to do what they want,if we want this. That is our opinion and noune will take it from us. If this is our dream we shall have it  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minnerETN

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:25:17 PM

first impression is to laughed when discussing about the profit you could possibly earn when you invested in cryptocurrencies.Me myself and I really laughed and thought that its impossible.I get into it and learn about it then IMPOSSIBLE became INCREDIBLE..Investing in bitcoin is really amazing.Isnt it?
Those who laugh at them will not be able to become a billionaire
casternetwork

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:26:14 PM

first impression is to laughed when discussing about the profit you could possibly earn when you invested in cryptocurrencies.Me myself and I really laughed and thought that its impossible.I get into it and learn about it then IMPOSSIBLE became INCREDIBLE..Investing in bitcoin is really amazing.Isnt it?
Let's leave the guys laughing, we still make money with bitcoin. After this they will regret having laughed at us

Am I spamming? Report me!
anussayme

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:28:28 PM

They laugh at us, but they will not be able to make as much money as we do
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:29:08 PM

Please ignore them because they can not understand being a millionaire with bitcoin is like that
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:30:10 PM

They laugh at us because they do not know the benefits bitcoin brings, you can explain them

waywethe

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:30:54 PM

I was also laughed at by some of my friends when I said I was investing in bitcoin
Quonelet

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:31:48 PM

This is a revolution, I do not care about people who laugh at me or supporters, I continue on the long way with bitcoin
zissmieus

Activity: 180
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:32:38 PM

If someone is laughing at you because you invest in bitcoin. Show them your property number. I guess, no one will dare to laugh at you
Noeffpt4th

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:58:13 AM

Pay no attention to those that laugh at you thinking you are stupid.  Laugh with your friends that say here we go again.  When riches become yours ignore those that are not your friends and help the friends that laughed with you.
Manishajrouh

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:03:05 AM

those who are holding me crazy when I laugh are those who do not know about bitcoin, is not that really amazing investment bitcoin?Then they want to know what bitcoin is, after studying it, for some time everybody realizes what mistakes they have made and now they regret it.
gunnerslon

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:06:48 AM

really agree with that, indeed when we do not know any more about this btc it's not possible we can produce it but after we get involved further with btc that it's all the fact everything Wink
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:16:35 AM

I heard lot of stories about bitcoin millionaire. But I don't laughed because not sure if it is really true. Maybe people laughed because they don't know anything about bitcoin. Because it is a very risky investment, you don't know what will happen in the market.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: