Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:35:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull run - All coins have gone up  (Read 219 times)
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:41:40 PM

I think that the market is strongly heated, it is necessary to cool it with a correction, well and time to buy Smiley
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:55:20 PM

There must be a correction soon arriving, but very difficult to understand when, Possibly some money is moving from Bitcoin to alts just because of that.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:07:59 PM

what I am wondering is if this is truly a bull run for alts or is it bitcoin that is driving the prices of alts by "sharing" some of it's value to the alts.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
kerpangan64

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:15:49 PM

for this I still have not find more info, because I think a lot of ico that will appear at the beginning of the year. so you better faithful to wait it out.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:27:33 PM

Yes Because Bitcoin sideways is in position so altcoins are gone up.. and this month has alot of project from different altcoins i hope it will pump more so people will get profit from the company.
vaughn125

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:51:13 PM

Last one week all alt coins have gone so high. Do any body expect a correction for coin values to sustain. I missed the opportunity on some of them thinking it was too high and more and more we wait looks like we could not afford.

I think so. Since for the past few months that i jave been here this has been the rputine of these tokens or alternative coins. Even bitcoins are like these. It happens every time. I too think they are too expensive. But still. Corrections will really hapoen sooner or later. But maybe not as big as what i think you're wishing for.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: