Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:39:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitcoinOne - A rare version of Bitcoin. Launched!  (Read 3267 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gominer2018

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:50:47 PM

Pool for bitcoinone

http://genblocks.ddns.net:8082/getting_started
Payout every 10 minuts

Pool : https://dagpool.net
Fee 0.5% only. Pay out every 1 hour.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ChrisCollins322

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Bitcointalk community manager

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:54:04 PM

Can you please make a facebook\instagram\telegram page. So it's gonna be much easier to follow all the updates and news.

▬▬▬▬ Bitcointalk community ICO manager ▬▬▬▬
szafek

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 06:29:58 PM

Why price is low?

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
tadashi_ito (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:14:54 PM

Happy Christmas to all Smiley
Power2017

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:57:13 AM

Thank You !!!! Same to You ..... Merry Christmas & good Fortune for this Coin......

I have bought more then 1000 Coins..... (also @ much higher Prices !!!) ....

Please, inform us about your next Steps....after POW... which looks like its over in aboiut 1 1/2 Days....that is good ...from there it can only be bought.

A compliment to the Miners.... they have not dumped their Load.... so the Coin can recover & progress soon when we go into POS ...!!!

Again Merry Christmas  Smiley
tadashi_ito (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:32:47 PM

Thank You !!!! Same to You ..... Merry Christmas & good Fortune for this Coin......

Please, inform us about your next Steps....after POW... which looks like its over in aboiut 1 1/2 Days....that is good ...from there it can only be bought.

A compliment to the Miners.... they have not dumped their Load.... so the Coin can recover & progress soon when we go into POS ...!!!

Hoping to get another exchange and soon to add mac wallet.
tadashi_ito (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:15:57 AM

We are just few blocks away from creating our 10,000 Blocks for the staking to begin Smiley
cryptaxo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:36:09 PM

which exchange is it on? i want to buy some and stake.
tadashi_ito (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:38:26 PM

which exchange is it on? i want to buy some and stake.
Its on coinsmarkets.com ( BIO )
tadashi_ito (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:04:14 AM

Just an update
http://bitcoinone.thecryptochat.net/ - Alternate Blockchain
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1i4jti0vIGYb-A0tFhDWdLDE5X3MU7sgT - Mac Wallet
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:35:05 AM

a very good name for this coin, I wonder how much the comparison between the bitcoin with the coin you created.
and if there are other social media connected to further promote about this, I am very honored to be able to participate if there is a program to promote the project you develop

Power2017

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:35:30 AM

Hallo Tadashi....

Great Job on the Explorer..... it looks very nice ....besides all Info there / including the Rich List....

No pressure ....but a Mobile Wallet would be fantastic.... I have a Samsung Edge...so Android...as I believe is majority Users now... would enhance Value on the Coin as well.... that of course goes along with API & Future Listing on other Exchanges....

Again - thank you great Job !!!!

I am up to more than 1500 Coins now.... there will be great Value in this to come - I am SURE !!!

Also followed on Twitter and will soon launch a Post to promote this Coin to my Followers & Ex Co-Workers.....in a Technology Corp....

Happy Holidays !!!! Smiley
tadashi_ito (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:10:20 PM

Good news we are listed for voting - https://www.southxchange.com/Home/Vote find us and vote to get it listed
ConcernedCoiner

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:16:26 AM

Hello Dev.  Any news about BIO?  I know that CoinsMarkets is still offline so is there any new exchange to get this coin going?  Please advise. Thanks.
tadashi_ito (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:30:24 AM

Hello Dev.  Any news about BIO?  I know that CoinsMarkets is still offline so is there any new exchange to get this coin going?  Please advise. Thanks.

not sure about when coinsmarkets would come back but you can vote on the new exchange so people can perhaps use their coins on it.
tadashi_ito (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:03:48 AM

Hello am giving away the project to someone who is dedicated towards the project

the cost would be 2 btc for the entire project website would be handled by me.
along with 87270.5174032 BIO Coins

message your offers
ConcernedCoiner

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:21:07 AM

Hello am giving away the project to someone who is dedicated towards the project

the cost would be 2 btc for the entire project website would be handled by me.
along with 87270.5174032 BIO Coins

message your offers
  Hey there.  I like BIO.  I always have.  Let me ask you.  Why are you selling?  Why not just listed on another exchange and let's take it from there.  We can rebuild the community and find a good usecase through the community and watch it grow together?  Please advise.  Thanks.
ranirizal

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:40:50 PM

have a pool?
skyaaf

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:58:28 PM

BitCoin ONE BTCONE
The BTCONE, extol the existence of a beautiful project, knowing that the government can not control what we really want, BTCONE is rising, be a part of you too.
Gabriellla

Activity: 214

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:59:43 PM

an interesting concept and will likely have a good future. the number of coins on offer is also legit and seductive. hopefully the support from the team in it can make the project successful and attract many investors.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: