Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:41:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing The APEX Network [CPX] - Powered by NEO  (Read 21513 times)
tr1pl3

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:10:33 PM

If you don't know about nodes , here is the info you need:

There are 3 different kind of nodes:

1) Supernodes mostly for enterprises that will use APEX blockchain and sidechains for their business, from what I understood it's something like rewarding system with all kind of benefits like consumer data which apex tech. already provides to their partners but with APEX blockchain those enterprises will also be able to integrate their rewarding systems into APEX wallet giving benefits for their consumers.
Users can discover enterprises and brands that are a part of the APEX Network ecosystem, as well as discover the rewards and products that can be redeemed using CPX-based assets

2) Voternodes
Those are mostly for us , so holders will be able to stake CPX in APEX wallet after main net and those voternodes are coming in 4 different tiers.
For tier 3 you can stake any amount of CPX
For Tier 2 you need 70k CPX
For Tier 1 you need 200k CPX and
For Genesis Tier you need 400k CPX.

Higher tiers will give bigger staking rewards of course.

3) There will also be Cloud nodes for data transactions, those will require you to have some hardware and for cloud node u will need 20k CPX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:13:21 PM

If you don't know about nodes , here is the info you need:

There are 3 different kind of nodes:

1) Supernodes mostly for enterprises that will use APEX blockchain and sidechains for their business, from what I understood it's something like rewarding system with all kind of benefits like consumer data which apex tech. already provides to their partners but with APEX blockchain those enterprises will also be able to integrate their rewarding systems into APEX wallet giving benefits for their consumers.
Users can discover enterprises and brands that are a part of the APEX Network ecosystem, as well as discover the rewards and products that can be redeemed using CPX-based assets

2) Voternodes
Those are mostly for us , so holders will be able to stake CPX in APEX wallet after main net and those voternodes are coming in 4 different tiers.
For tier 3 you can stake any amount of CPX
For Tier 2 you need 70k CPX
For Tier 1 you need 200k CPX and
For Genesis Tier you need 400k CPX.

Higher tiers will give bigger staking rewards of course.

3) There will also be Cloud nodes for data transactions, those will require you to have some hardware and for cloud node u will need 20k CPX

Thank you for these explanation.

maybe the cloud node could be interseting. to see....

Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:09:46 PM

what the reason of this dump?

once again it s better not to buy during the ICO but to wait some weeks. Roll Eyes

I think  because rewards from bit-z CPX trading competition were shared in bear market and after that then weak hands could drop the price here because there is not much volume on those small exchanges , but anyway I am loading up as much as I can at this prices , it's a steal if you look at fundamentals and long term goal. I am thinking that this will be my best buy this year for 1-2 years holding and staking after main net. We will see but project roadmap is on track and that is important to me.

yep maybe should I accumulate until 2000 APX in order to be able to run a node ( I don't remember which kind of nodes...)
you are right. Apex looks very promising

On the short term, APX doesn't look good. I'm still glad that I didn't rush in to buy APX tokens on Lbank since it was initially listed. Ever since then, it has been a falling knife with a steady decline in the price. But on the long term, Apex would be a good investment. That's because the project sure has potential to succeed and drive mass adoption along with it. But I don't have interest in running nodes though. I'll pick up a few APEX tokens soon Smiley

Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:07:42 PM

APEX Introduces Cross-Chain Rewards to second Wave of KRATOS One

https://medium.com/apex-network/apex-introduces-cross-chain-rewards-to-second-wave-of-kratos-one-5e54487efd43
Cryptocurrencies News
Copper Member

Activity: 154

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:20:19 AM

Crypto Zombie interview with Jimmy Hu — Transcript

Recently APEX Network CEO Jimmy Hu got interviewed by Crypto Zombie.

https://medium.com/apex-network/crypto-zombie-interview-with-jimmy-hu-transcript-f6d1735e06cd

Nicolerxj

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:25:10 PM

I read the description and your project looks very good . I think it will be useful for modern business . It is necessary to advertise the project to learn about it companies and businesses
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:23:55 AM

Apex will need more liquidity at some point and at some point it is very interesting for a big exchange to list Apex might have to wait till mainnet. We have 800 votes on okex. Not even 1 % at the poll and 2% of the telegram channel voted which is kinda sad. If we got 1 vote for every moan about exchange we would be running upfront with other coins who bought their votes with airdrops
ProLumuc23

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:21:16 AM

what the reason of this dump?

once again it s better not to buy during the ICO but to wait some weeks. Roll Eyes

I think  because rewards from bit-z CPX trading competition were shared in bear market and after that then weak hands could drop the price here because there is not much volume on those small exchanges , but anyway I am loading up as much as I can at this prices , it's a steal if you look at fundamentals and long term goal. I am thinking that this will be my best buy this year for 1-2 years holding and staking after main net. We will see but project roadmap is on track and that is important to me.

yep maybe should I accumulate until 2000 APX in order to be able to run a node ( I don't remember which kind of nodes...)
you are right. Apex looks very promising

On the short term, APX doesn't look good. I'm still glad that I didn't rush in to buy APX tokens on Lbank since it was initially listed. Ever since then, it has been a falling knife with a steady decline in the price. But on the long term, Apex would be a good investment. That's because the project sure has potential to succeed and drive mass adoption along with it. But I don't have interest in running nodes though. I'll pick up a few APEX tokens soon Smiley

a variety of information is needed to be involved in the ICO platform. the information I received, the APEX platform was very promising and deserved to be an investment reference.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:07:25 AM

Apex will need more liquidity at some point and at some point it is very interesting for a big exchange to list Apex might have to wait till mainnet. We have 800 votes on okex. Not even 1 % at the poll and 2% of the telegram channel voted which is kinda sad. If we got 1 vote for every moan about exchange we would be running upfront with other coins who bought their votes with airdrops

Mostly in this voting list participate project founders and they voting with own money. I cant understand why just no pay for listing? And Apex raised a lot of money. They can pay for listing to good exchanges.
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:41:11 PM

Mostly in this voting list participate project founders and they voting with own money. I cant understand why just no pay for listing? And Apex raised a lot of money. They can pay for listing to good exchanges.

Yes, that is also a good marketing. However, for long-term development, the project will also need real support from the community. And equally important is the appeal, encouraging the community by the actions of the development team
frcat

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:24:35 AM

Yes, that is also a good marketing. However, for long-term development, the project will also need real support from the community. And equally important is the appeal, encouraging the community by the actions of the development team

They raised a lot of money. So developers must list token as much as possible exchanges and spent some money for marketing as well.
JW9494

Activity: 178
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:48:23 AM

Airdrop?
bxxxGooDxxxd

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:37:14 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 01:15:20 PM by bxxxGooDxxxd

Add "APEX (CPX)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "№ 599 APEX (CPX)" https://l2rx.com/add.php
johnreese5895

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:02:17 AM

Airdrop?

no ADs yet.
bellaobella

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:12:37 PM

This coin has been listed on @coinmarketdaddy (CMD). For all Trading information, total supply, current prices, 1 hour change, 24 hours change, 7 days change, historical data, graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics and comments check out CMD page @coinmarketdaddy and visit

CPX Market & Trading Data

Market Cap              $ 7.39M   
Current Supply                 439,567,059   
Volume (24h)                $ 12.86K   
Total Supply                 676,989,090
Price %(1h)                -0.52%
Price %(24h)                  -8.50%
Price %(7d)                        1.22%

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/token/apex/cpx/
Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:54:01 AM

Latest APEX Wallet Released for Android & iOS with ERC20 Support

https://medium.com/apex-network/latest-apex-wallet-released-for-android-ios-with-erc20-support-c01604f508da
KnightRiderus

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:10:44 PM

many do not want to vote because it requires money and time. besides, the team has a budget for marketing why it does not use it? why then they collected money? and to the account of the telegraph there 90% are bots that will not do anything exactly. except that they will be paid for as airdrop earlier )))
chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:54:37 AM

Thanks,

I installed the android version but it's not possible for me to launch the app.
the app close automatically once launched.
where can I report the bug?

Best regards

Splin V
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:46:31 AM

LATOKEN exchange  is listing APEX (CPX) on September 28.

Deposits have already been opened.

https://twitter.com/APEXnetworkCPX/status/1045240936341688320

frcat

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:37:06 AM

LATOKEN exchange  is listing APEX (CPX) on September 28.

Deposits have already been opened.

https://twitter.com/APEXnetworkCPX/status/1045240936341688320

This is their biggest exchange so far (with 240 mln daily volume). But even on this exchange they almost dont have volume (just 19k usd on all exchanges). Seems people dissapointed in this and dont need token.. and this is after so big hype during ICO...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: