Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:44:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IPT GROUP 🔥 Invest in the medicine of the future!  (Read 824 times)
rudilo

Activity: 1834
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:57:07 AM

I am very interested with the project ipt group,really a nice project to follow. from the concept of the team and the vision and mission is very nice,with the objectives of the project to attract investment to implement the project by building a network of radiology cancer treatment center in Russia and CIS countries. project ipt group, will be of great help in the medical treatment of cancer in Russia and cis countries,with the mission of your highness I'm sure this project will be a success..I hope this project reached the target and I'm sure investors will be very interested
jendervan

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:02:43 AM

project IPT group is a project which goal is very good,the goal of attracting investment to run the project build a network of radiology cancer treatment center in Russia and CIS countries. this is a breakthrough,I'm sure this project's success with a team of professional..
BostinHouse

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:12:42 AM

Gulidov Igor, Ilyalov Sergei,  Gordon Konstantin know what they are your Mentors? poof?
1/3 of you has the higher medical education in this area of activity?
documents for the construction of this center? bought land, address? all the necessary permissions? proof? just asked. 
And we'll be able to check it out
"We have already invested own funds in the amount of $5.700.000 " proof?

And yes, in Obninsk already have a Cancer center.
mr.zet (OP)

Activity: 386
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:46:00 AM

I am very interested with the project ipt group,really a nice project to follow. from the concept of the team and the vision and mission is very nice,with the objectives of the project to attract investment to implement the project by building a network of radiology cancer treatment center in Russia and CIS countries. project ipt group, will be of great help in the medical treatment of cancer in Russia and cis countries,with the mission of your highness I'm sure this project will be a success..I hope this project reached the target and I'm sure investors will be very interested
Thank you very much for your trust.

An investment in knowledge pays the best interest
mr.zet (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:49:34 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 11:47:05 AM by mr.zet

Yesterday we installed the first gamma knife delivered in August, the planned date of equipment launch in the clinic at the end of January.
The clinic and the gamma knife in disassembled condition:

Tungsten ball of gamma knife, gamma knife in disassembled condition

The weight of the ball is 20 tons. The cost of equipment is more than 5 million euros.
You can see the video on the link:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1535392449839615&id=100001066237236

mr.zet (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:16:23 PM

Gulidov Igor, Ilyalov Sergei,  Gordon Konstantin know what they are your Mentors? poof?
1/3 of you has the higher medical education in this area of activity?
documents for the construction of this center? bought land, address? all the necessary permissions? proof? just asked.  
And we'll be able to check it out
"We have already invested own funds in the amount of $5.700.000 " proof?

And yes, in Obninsk already have a Cancer center.
Igor Gulidov, Sergei Ilyalov and Konstantin Gordon - are members of the GAMMA CLINIC team, some of them are research associates of the MRRC. A.F. Tsyba - partner of GAMMA CLINIC in project implementation

· Chief Physician SR Ilyalov http://www.sergeyilyalov.com/ - this is the site of our chief physician - all his working experience is represented there
· Doctor radio therapist IA. Gulidov: Head of the Department of Proton and Photon Therapy. A.F. Tsyba, MD, Professor
Vice President of the Russian Association of Radiation Therapeutic Oncologists (RATRO), member of ESTRO, member of the Problem Committee of the Russian Academy of Sciences on Radiation Therapy (http://iobninsk.ru/igor-aleksandrovich-gulidov/)
· Radiologist K.B. Gordon: Researcher of the Department of Proton and Photon Therapy at the. A.F. Tsyba (http://mrrc-obninsk.ru/clinic/radiation-therapy/teletherapy)

All these people are the real participants of the GAMMA CLINIC project, according to the links provided, their experience and regalia are indicated.

2. Documents for the construction of the center: we took a long-term lease operating premises of the MRC named after. Tsyba (4th radiological building) and made repair and decoration works that meet modern medical requirements, as well as requirements regarding the comfort of our future patients; address: Obninsk, ul. The Queen, 4 bldg. 4, the territory of the MRSC of. AF Tsyba

Baskervilles

Activity: 186
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:58:23 PM

a good project. I like the idea. Competition of course you, too, is not small. But at least you are doing a good job. Good luck to you.

mr.zet (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:04:11 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 01:46:22 PM by mr.zet

New publications in the media about IPT GROUP

mr.zet (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:21:04 PM

We install dynamic cameras in several locations in Obninsk in the Gamma Clinic clinic, turn on online 24/7 so that anyone can see the broadcast of changes on the site.

mr.zet (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:21:54 PM

a good project. I like the idea. Competition of course you, too, is not small. But at least you are doing a good job. Good luck to you.
Thank you for your trust.

Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:27:13 PM

On first sight it looks very serious and reliable project. Connecting it with science is tempting and unique.
Is there going to be any campaigns like signature etc?
mr.zet (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:00:35 PM

On first sight it looks very serious and reliable project. Connecting it with science is tempting and unique.
Hello, yes, there is a bounty campaign:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2617319.msg26632009#msg26632009

nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:35:02 AM

This project was a very health-themed preferred by everyone, and the bounty is a quite fair allocation. 2% and easy rules to follow.
It deserves to be made targets of bounty hunter. but for the ICO is still long.
Lolox

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:52:31 AM

This project was a very health-themed preferred by everyone, and the bounty is a quite fair allocation. 2% and easy rules to follow.
It deserves to be made targets of bounty hunter. but for the ICO is still long.
I myself see this project has a good purpose and very noble. Thus I hope investors can join this project. So later this project can succeed and can run his glorious mission.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:42:49 AM

The concept of health projects is very good and very useful in the healing of cancer in the world and hopefully this project can help our brothers sisters who are affected by cancer.
babedota

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:13:22 AM

The information I got from his project has been great for me to understand the purpose of his project. which I am confused is just why are such noble projects mostly not working well? but this is a project that gives goodness to human life. because a project like this will make many people realize how important it is health. should a project like this can be many people who support.
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:01:38 PM

We install dynamic cameras in several locations in Obninsk in the Gamma Clinic clinic, turn on online 24/7 so that anyone can see the broadcast of changes on the site.

Where can I look?
Do they already work?
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:06:55 PM

I just heard now about oncology
this concept helps for the Russian people
I will always support for the development of this project
because this project concerns humanitarian aid Russia
hopefully its development is not only in Russia but for the whole world

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
mr.zet (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:42:01 PM

Where can I see documents confirming the purchase of equipment?

I searched on the site and in the technical documentation and did not find
Hello,
Here are the documents on the balance sheet and a document that confirms the purchase of equipment.

mr.zet (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:44:03 PM

Who even develops this gamma knife device?
Which country, who is the manufacturer?
Gamma Knife is one of the most reliable and proven instruments in the field of radiosurgery with the established clinical track record based on millions of successful operations since 1967. The manufacturer of Gamma Knife has been the Swedish company ELECTA AG since its invention.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: