Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:28:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Important Indicators For Successful Trading  (Read 158 times)
anapodrimaj (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:01:07 PM

One of the key factors for success on the stock market is to learn how to analyze the market situation. The capacity to interpret charts is also another indicator that will lead you to right trading decisions. There are a lot of market indicators that help you make your trading more profitable, but we are going to show you the top 5 of them.

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@anapodrimaj/5-important-indicators-for-successful-trading

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:55:01 PM

I still haven't ventured myself in trading, since buy and hold is working for me, and I must admit I still lack a lot of trading knowledge. I do have some basics, because I'm quite fascinated for trading in general, because it's quite interesting to see how traders actually communicate with each other buy looking to charts and deciding whether to buy or sell. If these signals didn't exist, trading would be impossible.
You article is interesting but I think it's really basic, even for me. I was hoping to see some explanations on how to integrate these signals into strategies.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

pushkarmore

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:59:41 PM

Well, to be honest, I think you have got it to some extent, my dear friend. Because there are no indicators that work fine or don't work. Indicators are just price based and it is our belief in those indicators which is working fine and if ask me then I would tell you that stick to one indicator and then dig deeper into that indicator rather than going in broad in all the indicators. Because you can trade like professional with even one single indicator provided you know thoroughly about it.
Low Sigma

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Algorithmic Trader

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:32:15 PM

No no... .
Don't just start from an indicator which you like because it looks fancy or others are saying that is great, this is very wrong.
Instead start from an idea. Try to figure a pattern or more patterns in the market and then look for an indicator or create yourself one which will describe that movement.

Basically you have an idea, then an indicator(model), then you calibrate/optimise that indicator(be aware of curve fitting) and if it provides you a positive edge after subtracting the trading cost(ask-bid spread, commission, slippage, borrowing cost if you short sell, etc) then hope that your edge will stay positive and make money as long as possible.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:58:55 PM

Well, to be honest, I think you have got it to some extent, my dear friend. Because there are no indicators that work fine or don't work. Indicators are just price based and it is our belief in those indicators which is working fine and if ask me then I would tell you that stick to one indicator and then dig deeper into that indicator rather than going in broad in all the indicators. Because you can trade like professional with even one single indicator provided you know thoroughly about it.

One single indicator is enough for expert to gain profit in their trading. As i know, not many people use indicators in cryptocurrency trading. Most of them just buy and hold. No need indicators. But if need indicator, i will use only 2, those are BB and SMA.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:24:52 PM

One single indicator is enough for expert to gain profit in their trading. As i know, not many people use indicators in cryptocurrency trading. Most of them just buy and hold. No need indicators. But if need indicator, i will use only 2, those are BB and SMA.

Could you please explain how do you integrate those indicators in your trading strategy? Right now I'm looking for more information about inside bars breakouts, normally combined with rsi analysis. The objective is to try to get into an oversold bounce when inside bars are forming and the rsi is bellow 30. Right now I'm just looking to price movements following that pattern, and it seems that this could work.
I'm curious about more strategies though, so if you could explain what you do with those indicators it would be great.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████