Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:52:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rating of bounty managers  (Read 2011 times)
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:23:34 AM

I think that as soon as you create such a resource, the rather dirty battle for ratings will begin. I wouldn't trust those.

I agree. Just do some research yourself. Check previous bounties. How did the bounty manager do? Was he/she supportive or tight on regulations? How did they communicate? How did they solve problems? Et cetera.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:23:46 AM

Getting a thread with topic "bounty campaign maneger rating and trusted ones" can be helpful because you based on the campaign that best ICO they got( As I see on your question here) So yeah like other told you cant get a list of threads which a one person can create and thatvis only base on there bounty campaign experience.

I would say and suggest make a topic like A question of " Please give your own list of best campaign manegers go encountered with? which one of them is great? Which one of them has nice propper communication? In which you should revised you topic or make anothe like what I wrote here. Remember if tgey did give you is because they want you to know about the well known campaign manager.

You should just specify it the question.
buhna

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:40:40 AM

Yeah! It is nessecery now! Because there are a lot of situation when bounty manager do unfair things. And we should know good and bad managers.

Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:00:52 PM

Good idea! Let's do some kind of ICO for bounty managers Wink
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:07:44 PM

Getting a thread with topic "bounty campaign maneger rating and trusted ones" can be helpful because you based on the campaign that best ICO they got( As I see on your question here) So yeah like other told you cant get a list of threads which a one person can create and thatvis only base on there bounty campaign experience.
What did I just read ? Learn basic spellings man.You are paid to carry a signature by a bounty manager for writing crap.This is exactly the kind of bounty managers we need to get rid off.

I would say and suggest make a topic like A question of " Please give your own list of best campaign manegers go encountered with? which one of them is great? Which one of them has nice propper communication? In which you should revised you topic or make anothe like what I wrote here. Remember if tgey did give you is because they want you to know about the well known campaign manager.
To start with,I'd advise finding users like you who are hired by the bounty managers for shit-posting and take actions against them.This isn't just limited to the bounties but decreases the quality of the forum overall.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:24:49 PM

Is there any rating of bounty managers available? That could be a great resource to see who is most experienced and best.

I haven't seen a Thread that gives information about the rating of Bounty manager but i guess there is.
Check This Thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3034728.msg32533675#msg32533675 This can give you an idea who could be the great manager. One Of my best manager is yahoo62278, He picks Real Paying project, He Himself is the escrow if i'm not mistaken.  He Have Handled Realisti Project Like, Vehicle Lifecycycle Blockchain (VLB), Insurepal (INL) Recommended By J MCafee and is now listed on exchange site, JIBREL, INDAHASH, and Currently are, ELIGMA, ALAX, COntractnet and may more. If I'll rate him 1-100 I'll give Him 95, because not all managers are Perfect.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:28:42 PM

Is there any rating of bounty managers available? That could be a great resource to see who is most experienced and best.

Manager rating !!!!
I did not heard that kind of word in forum yet. But i think it can be open for good or bad managing. Some manager is so lazy that they do not give any answer in right time. It is so painful. So it should run.
kreket1

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 08:47:21 PM

Basically, if the bounties are led by team members, they are more loyal.
but when managers are a bit more sad, although this is not the rule. this is my view. From managers depends on the counting of stacks. The honesty of the owners of projects and the guarantee of getting tokens in their wallet from them does not really depend.

nata2904

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:57:06 PM

If you ask who is the most effective bonuses manager in this forum with a lot of experience, I would say that it will be yahoo. He's a great manager.
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:18:33 AM

Below are three bounty managers in my opinion best for now. maybe for your recommendation choose bounty :

1) deadley Overall Impression: He and his helper is the most adequate on this forum. Actively answer in a personal and in a telegram. The most adequate on the forum. He has a telegram where he writes his latest news https://t.me/deadleybounty It requires weekly reports. With this manager you can earn tokens Grin I earned 204 INS tokens with him. This is for Twitter and Facebook. approximately  $ 500. Now I participate in many of his companies. If the manager limited the number of participants it would be ideal at all Grin Cheesy

active companies that I know
SocialMedia.Market
Ntok
Kryll
Lendroid

2) Colorlessk This manager rarely responds to private messages, but there are no problems with him. He has a lot of companies but I like working with him because he does not have to do reports. He now has his own bounty portal. I advise you to visit it https://bountyhive.io/ Has earned with it 900 tokens Soma. This is for Twitter and Facebook. approximately  $ 250. Now I participate in many of his companies

3) Sylon I like that he is very active with so many companies that he leads. I did not have any problems with him. Reports he does not require. He has generous awards for the signature but very small for the twitter. Plus, the fact that he does not require reports, and the downside is that he keeps the calculations after the ICO ends and many retweets fly during this time. Worked for him on Twitter and received 3000 PRL.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:47:30 PM

If you ask who is the most effective bonuses manager in this forum with a lot of experience, I would say that it will be yahoo. He's a great manager.

People can have their own favorite and rating over manager, because it is hard to compare one to another, there are so many factors and value to consider to make a rating of them. While i say so, i kinda agree to this one post. yahoo62278 is a great manager for me, he has rules and always stick to it, strict to the cheaters, kind to great participant, and he had handle great project like insurepal, jibrel, bustadice and now he is one of the advisors of VLB, that is a great portfolio to consider he is one of the best among other managers.
kreket1

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 01:25:32 PM

Interesting topic, you need to take note. Yes, all managers come across fraud, there's nothing to be done about it, everyone is wrong, but all successful campaigns are profitable enough, I think.

tantra deva

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:47:05 PM

I suggest to choose a bounty manager whose ranking is already hero ,, legendary .. so far as long as I am working on a project from bounty manager who has a rating that is always success.,

ad_playing

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:48:50 PM

I think until now not available yet, however your idea is good. But not only bounty manager pools but also some members who do not have experienced yet but interested to be a bounty manager... Grin

⧱▬▬▬ ● UCHIT - The Hub of Communication & Collaboration ● ▬▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://uchit.info/ ▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://t.me/uchit_coin ▬▬⧱
caothi0803

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:40:11 PM

This idea is great, it will make bounty managers more attentive in their work. Some bounty managers have a very bad attitude towards the participants
bitcahunter

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

CIBUS FOOD Ecosystem

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:02:37 PM

Hmmm... My little list of ok managers:
1. sylon
2. needmoney
3. blockeye
4. sergei.gerasimenko
mirror001

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:27:06 PM

Indeed, it is subjective, however there can likewise be target intends to show if an abundance director is great and viable. For me, for instance, the abundance supervisor has next to no control in helping bounties achieve target gathering of people. This is down to the undertaking itself to set tenets, to decide setting and group of onlookers. The supervisor simply takes guidelines and inside his impact can guarantee best gathering of gauges.
Some reasonable target markers for me are
1) Manager is constantly convenient with updates to and from venture.
2) Manager guarantees high caliber of investment, just acknowledges great publications, for instance, and recognizes every single boycott and bans.
3) Manager discusses well with valuable input. Could a notice make strides? Could a blurb be cautioned?
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:44:35 PM

Great idea, but difficult to archive it properly. So who will leave these ratings - bounty participants, ICO owners?
But conceptually it would be great to see best campaign managers and their past&ongoing campaigns. And statistics about how successful were these campaigns.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:38:34 PM

Hmmm... My little list of ok managers:
1. sylon
2. needmoney
3. blockeye
4. sergei.gerasimenko

I agree with your list because these are also bounty managers. I regularly participate in the bounty programs they manage. I also added three very good bounty program managers that are: aTriz, deadley and yahoo62278.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:00:53 PM

- Aren't the forum's trust ratings enough ? I mean if someone's a good manager,that would reflect on his ratings.
- Moreover,who'd you call a great bounty manager ? Someone's who's good at managing spreedsheets or someone who can make sure the bounties help in reaching the target audience ?
-Subjective

Dont believe that the current rating system is enough. Moreover Merits definitely ar not objective since managers get a lot of merits for campaigns which are successful and give them a lot of profit.

One can be a great manager but project can fail and in other situation, campaign manager could be poor but a project could be a successful.

I believe that the rating should be based on how do manager manages spreadsheets, how many mistakes he makes and how he corrects them. Also how he communicates.

I have been wondering how much does manager contribute regarding the distribution of bounty, does manager is the one who decides what % is going to different bounty types, signature, twitter and so on ?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: