Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:26:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rating of bounty managers  (Read 2011 times)
sculptoris (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:24:28 PM
Merited by legendster (1)

Is there any rating of bounty managers available? That could be a great resource to see who is most experienced and best.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kumara

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:43:48 PM

Is there any rating of bounty managers available? That could be a great resource to see who is most experienced and best.

I have never even heard such a question posed before. What is bounty managers? Is it someone that promotes bounty ops for multiple projects? Could be interesting and lucrative work.
rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:53:47 PM

Very interesting idea. It's cool. Perhaps somebody could bring this idea into reality. It would be helpfull not only for ICOs but also for bountyhunters.
Such rating could even help bountyhunters to get the best ICOs based on bountymanagers picks.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:55:34 PM

- Aren't the forum's trust ratings enough ? I mean if someone's a good manager,that would reflect on his ratings.
- Moreover,who'd you call a great bounty manager ? Someone's who's good at managing spreedsheets or someone who can make sure the bounties help in reaching the target audience ?
-Subjective
Malabarka

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:05:54 AM

In my opinion, it is a great idea. Plus the fact that in one subject you can see reviews of all the managers and make a choice the bounty. For example, I have experience in the projects with horrible support. And I would not want to repeat the mistakes.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Shirin16

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:03:36 PM

I have never found any rank about bounty manager.
but as long as I become bounty hunters, I feel comfortable and very happy to always join the Amazix Community ..
Amazix Community is a group of professional crypto ICO consultants who have technical expertise, are excellent at support and led by an elite team of managers. Providing a turnkey service to crypto projects based on Bancor or on the Ethereal Network.
The AmaZix has the ability to advise you on your community engagement in all social channels, as well as the ressources needed to manage those channels for you. This is but one of our skills.
To join our growing network of bounty hunters reach out to @AndrewCB

Reach out for more info.

Visit our site: http://www.amazix.com

Alexarik

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:59:05 PM

I think that the discussion and rating on the forum is enough. But the idea is good and I think that soon there will be specialized sites.
PetrovichCoinMaster

Activity: 224
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:28:52 PM

It would be good to see how much bounty successfully completed a particular Manager. To read testimonials from participants of bounty, how responsive managers are as quick to answer queries, etc.
mbahsastro

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:49:59 AM

Interesting ideas,create the spirit of the management also there must be a forum bounty manager.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:16:46 PM

- Aren't the forum's trust ratings enough ? I mean if someone's a good manager,that would reflect on his ratings.
- Moreover,who'd you call a great bounty manager ? Someone's who's good at managing spreedsheets or someone who can make sure the bounties help in reaching the target audience ?
-Subjective

Yes, it is subjective, but there can also be objective means to indicate if a bounty manager is good and effective. For me, for example, the bounty manager has very little control in helping bounties reach target audience. This is down to the project itself to set rules, to determine context and audience. The manager merely takes instructions and within his influence can ensure best meeting of standards.

Some clear objective indicators for me are 1> Manager is always timely with updates to and from project. 2 > Manager ensures high quality of participation, only accepts good posters, for example, and acknowledges all black lists and bans. 3 > Manager communicates well with constructive feedback. Can a poster improve? Can a poster be warned?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Geila

Activity: 227

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:36:45 PM

I'm still very little involved in the bounty companies. But a friend who participates for a long time, said that he likes sylon, Colorless, Avirunes of Course it's his subjective opinion.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:01:09 PM

-Subjective

Yes, it is subjective, but there can also be objective means to indicate if a bounty manager is good and effective. For me, for example, the bounty manager has very little control in helping bounties reach target audience. This is down to the project itself to set rules, to determine context and audience. The manager merely takes instructions and within his influence can ensure best meeting of standards.

Some clear objective indicators for me are 1> Manager is always timely with updates to and from project. 2 > Manager ensures high quality of participation, only accepts good posters, for example, and acknowledges all black lists and bans. 3 > Manager communicates well with constructive feedback. Can a poster improve? Can a poster be warned?
When it comes to ratings then it would really be different and I don't see trust ratings would really be majorly be a basis since not all ratings came from on managing campaigns. Choices would really differ since not all participants do have the same selections that we can able to make ranking precisely.I have seen and joined already some good bounty managers which are good on handling the project marketing at the same time on handling its participants.
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:50:53 AM

There are lots of good bounty managers and I think rating them can help for the bounty hunters and ICO'S. If I will rate bounty manager I probably look how they hold the campaign, distribute the token in the most fairly system and always at the time when spreadsheets need to update. I want also those manager who are easily to talk and down to earth eventhough they are in a high position.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:58:13 AM

I have never found any rank about bounty manager.
but as long as I become bounty hunters, I feel comfortable and very happy to always join the Amazix Community ..
Amazix Community is a group of professional crypto ICO consultants who have technical expertise, are excellent at support and led by an elite team of managers. Providing a turnkey service to crypto projects based on Bancor or on the Ethereal Network.
The AmaZix has the ability to advise you on your community engagement in all social channels, as well as the ressources needed to manage those channels for you. This is but one of our skills.
To join our growing network of bounty hunters reach out to @AndrewCB

Reach out for more info.

Visit our site: http://www.amazix.com

Good point to promote yourself  Wink
But I almost agree with you, this team act very professional, I used to participate in few campaigns. Very fast calculations in spreadsheet, good and fast communication, fast payments. And from other side many participants, what is good for company.

It would be a good idea to make somekind of bounty manager rating, I personally find very unprofessional when bounty manager is newbie user, who is created just for this purpose, I try to avoid such campaigns.
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:58:35 AM

Ratings doesnt say that every campaign that they manage will become successful , its pure luck and with the help of thier bounty participants the project will become successful.

Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 12:15:09 PM

Ratings doesnt say that every campaign that they manage will become successful , its pure luck and with the help of thier bounty participants the project will become successful.
Agreed, bounty managers are just holding the campaign but none of them knows how the ICO will success. They don't know whay is the best ICO and a scam. I think the problem here is the projects who are running at the end of campaign. Managers should not be rated because all of them are responsible with their campaign even there is delayed in spreadsheet.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 12:49:37 PM

would be nice if someone make a proper thread about that . like what we have about signature campaign.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Nina J. Porter

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 01:13:27 PM

as i know there is only forum's trust rating
xXLimbXx

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:34:15 PM

Yeah, a rating system would be actually nice. Even though bounty managers are not responsible and cannot influence the actual ICO results and the success, what they certainly can do is to provide a good communication to the bounty hunters. What I have experienced a few times is that sometimes bounty managers would respond with a huge delay (days) to quite important questions or would not respond at all. I know that it must be difficult for them to handle all the requests however communication is one of the most important factors here.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:29:44 AM

You can check all of them on services under marketplace and the other one is altcoin bounties. There are some that have that positive ratings like Yahoo which is the most popular in the btc campaign but still, check for feedbacks from other members.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: