Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:35:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SUPPORT][POOL] digger's pool support  (Read 27494 times)
shibebunny

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:46:42 PM

Bunnycoin Mining Pool?? Offering Generous Coin Bounty to Pool Operators

Hello,

My name is Shibebunny and I am part of the development team for an innovative new coin "Bunnycoin".

See our BitcoinTalk Launch Thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=589180.0

Anyhow I am looking for individuals who can add more mining pools for our coin. Your pool was recommended by someone on our thread.

We are offering a generous 5M Coin Bounty to the next few pool operators that create a mining pool for Bunnycoin.

Thought that I would let you know and I am hoping that you would consider adding Bunnycoin here.

Sincerely,
Shibebunny
mafia

Activity: 641
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:00:18 PM

A payout initiated this morning has not been paid!

Can you look into this for me please?

thanks
pushyk

Activity: 414
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:38:04 AM

what happens? I cant get my coins, button "payout" inactive

Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:43:02 PM

@ Pushyk: I don't see any FTC under "Balance".  You should, if you want to pay-out.

However, it looks like your BTC aren't getting confirmed. The pool might be on a wrong chain or something. I left Digger's pools for a few months now, he doesn't update his pools and that's why I lost many (different) coins too.

I really hope you see some of your FTC back. For now, you should find another pool and pray that these FTCs get confirmed.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
mafia

Activity: 641
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:02:47 PM

Hello

Been mining on this pool since the start. I have a few feathercoins not sent to my wallet and a few feathercoins not confirmong

can you look into this please? Username Mafia
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:26:48 AM

Hello

Been mining on this pool since the start. I have a few feathercoins not sent to my wallet and a few feathercoins not confirmong

can you look into this please? Username Mafia

Check my message above yours..  You might be on the wrong fork (by mining at this pool) and should really consider to find another pool. I think there are still enough FTC pools right? That coin has proven itselves yet.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: