Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:08:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello, Any Alternatives to NiceHash?  (Read 209 times)
ignition-network (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:24:32 PM

I keep expecting NiceHash to come back any day now, and it has not. Any alternative programs? I don't mind so much profit switching, but I just really want it to start & stop when my PC is idle because I mine on my main pc as well as my rigs - Thanks in advance
CryptoWatcher420

Activity: 462
Merit: 258

Small Time Miner, Rig Builder, Crypto Trader

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:53:51 PM

I keep expecting NiceHash to come back any day now, and it has not. Any alternative programs? I don't mind so much profit switching, but I just really want it to start & stop when my PC is idle because I mine on my main pc as well as my rigs - Thanks in advance

hey why the hell have you posted a duplicate thread, THERES ALREADY ONE asking the very same thing you just now posted about asking. dumb ass people I swear, if you looked you would have found it instead of just ohhh I'm gunna post and ask this without thinking someone else may have ALREADY ASKED.

6pin to EPS 12v 4+4pin w/pigtail & 2.5mm barrel plug for Pico Psu for SERVER PSU ONLY GPU MINING RIGS! | Donations: BTC-  | Join Me on Discord! https://discord.gg/VDwWFcK
Silber

Activity: 1154
Merit: 154

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:56:11 PM

cloud mining is a scam in general

buy Bitcoin or buy Mining Hardware
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:10:06 PM

I really cannot believe the number of people waiting for Nicehash to return so they can give them a second chance to scam some more free BTC.

At this point in the game mining itself doesn't even make sense much less wanting to use a scammy pool such as Nicehash to do it. All those people who invested thousands in mining rigs or mining contracts over the past few months would have been way better off buying and holding pretty much any coin directly.

While all the Nicehash miners are now looking at even longer ROI time-frames, everyone else is making money hand over fist. A hypothetical $2,500 invested 3-4 months ago directly in Bitcoin would be now worth $19,000, while that same $2,500 put into a mining rig someone bought during the same time is still working on its ROI.
hydrojurak

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:13:46 PM

i hope nicehash recovered and return the result mining
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:17:26 PM

i hope nicehash recovered and return the result mining

Lol, very doubtful, why would they bother to steal it in the first place if they plan to give it back.

Just accept the fact that all your btc on Nicehash is gone and that your friendly Nicehash admins will never have to work another day in their lives, except for a brief period of trying to pin the blame on someone else.
flip4flop

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:07:40 AM

You could try miningpoolhub or mining rig rentals that both function in a way similar to Nicehash.  Nothing right now is as easy as one click to start and get BTC payouts but those two are pretty close once you get them setup.
holdthefridge

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 01:42:39 AM

I saw an interesting mining alternative on browser by Nimiq. You can try that if you like.
shadowhlohavec

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

NoizChain

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 01:59:05 AM

here is the alternative - don't be lazy!

NOIZ

⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ICO LIVE SOON ● ⇒

○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITE WHITEPAPER  TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:31:47 AM

I really cannot believe the number of people waiting for Nicehash to return so they can give them a second chance to scam some more free BTC.

At this point in the game mining itself doesn't even make sense much less wanting to use a scammy pool such as Nicehash to do it. All those people who invested thousands in mining rigs or mining contracts over the past few months would have been way better off buying and holding pretty much any coin directly.

While all the Nicehash miners are now looking at even longer ROI time-frames, everyone else is making money hand over fist. A hypothetical $2,500 invested 3-4 months ago directly in Bitcoin would be now worth $19,000, while that same $2,500 put into a mining rig someone bought during the same time is still working on its ROI.

I cannot believe the number of people still waiting for NH to return that still haven't decided to broaden their horizons and learn to mine singles.  I mean we're talking nearly two weeks now and rigs are just being left there to sit not doing anything?  Maybe it's just the one gpu miners/hash power sellers, who knows.  I've said this in other posts and I'll say it again.  My first 6 gpu rig was built and running less than 12 hours before the NH hack.  It was a blessing for me.  It forced me to go off and learn to do it the hard way.  And now as I'm looking back, the more profitable way.  I can't even begin to thank all of the people around this forum who convinced me that NH was not the way to go.  Because honestly ... A few weeks ago, I really believed that I would make more money using NH than I would mining singles in the long run.

This is a thank you topic in itself, but thank you to everyone who I thought was being an asshole or those who just responded with "whattomine.com" ... Lol ... I wouldn't know what I know today, if it wasn't for you!  I do hope this is an inspiration to the OP.  All you have to do is go look.

On another note ... Yes ... If you put 10K in btc when it was traded at 1K, the value of your portfolio today would be roughly 180-190K.  That would have been speculation, a bet, a gamble, timing the market, an investment or whatever you'd like to call it, based on what you thought one currency could have or will become.  Has nothing to do with mining.  I would not have and still would not place a 10K bet on one coin, but I will invest 10K+ into mining and dollar cost average my way into multiple currencies after ROI. 

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:38:36 AM

They aren't all lazy.  Some of them are just stupid.  How can you blame someone for trying to make a buck with such a low IQ? Lol ...

Seriously guys ... If you're not stupid, please don't be willingly lazy.  The only place it gets you is poor. ... Poor and Stupid.  And lazy.  Do you really want to be poor, stupid, and lazy for the rest of your life? 

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
botmanside

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:46:34 AM

They aren't all lazy.  Some of them are just stupid.  How can you blame someone for trying to make a buck with such a low IQ? Lol ...

Seriously guys ... If you're not stupid, please don't be willingly lazy.  The only place it gets you is poor. ... Poor and Stupid.  And lazy.  Do you really want to be poor, stupid, and lazy for the rest of your life? 

exactly, you speaking right from my soul, this forum is full of lazy stupid people, and it will be even worse, everybody want money from thin air,
but they have no willing to learn something, or to do something for it.
everyone just want to, let someone else make work for them, right here right now and quick
every time i rm reading this forum, easpecialy mining section, knife is opening in my pocket...

RTFF && RTFM...
Moondoggie

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:41:55 AM

Pools like zpool, hashrefinery, miningpoolhub, And ahashpool can be used with profit switching miners such as sniffdog or nemos. They will auto convert the coins and pay out in btc. Probably the closest you’ll get for now that I know of.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: