Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:09:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: COSS.IO Exchange SCAM! Beware you will lose your Money!  (Read 329 times)
nomadedigital (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:32:39 PM

What happened: Deposited Waves to test the platform on 16/12/17 as of today 18/12/17 Waves amount not showing on Coss.io Waves wallet

Scammers Profile Link: coss.io I couldn´t find an Official ANN on bitcointalk

Amount Scammed: 1.61517391 WAVES
Payment Method: Waves
Proof of Payment: Coss.io Waves wallet:https://wavesexplorer.com/address/3P1x2nDaAaRvamvhzSDmbnwi5v8XJ9cSbwx

I know is not a big amount but I was just testing the platform in order to see if it was reliable, well as of now it isn´t!!!

Sent emails to support@coss.io but no reply so far, they don´t have a support ticket system.

███████████ 🌐 PlusUltra 🌐 Asset Platform, Crypto Debit Card & ERC20 Token  ██████████
████████████████ [ Website ]  [ Whitepaper ]  [ Twitter ]  [ ANN ] ████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nomadedigital (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:09:09 PM

After several emails to support since Saturday (today is Monday) I´m still waiting for them to give a response about it.
They might be too busy  trying to lure more people into their Scam ICO.

███████████ 🌐 PlusUltra 🌐 Asset Platform, Crypto Debit Card & ERC20 Token  ██████████
████████████████ [ Website ]  [ Whitepaper ]  [ Twitter ]  [ ANN ] ████████████████
HuckelFinn

Activity: 406
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:46:53 PM

no, it's not.

Stop acting like that, your funds are not lost. We told you they answer in realtime on telegram, you don't want to ask them there, fine, that's your problem.

I always had fine discussions with them, they are dedicated and work hard and try to answer everyone. This is busy time for them, as new UI comes (and other stuff).

You people see scam everywhere, just stop cryptos.

By the way, you're talking about 20$...

nomadedigital (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:01:20 PM

no, it's not.

Stop acting like that, your funds are not lost. We told you they answer in realtime on telegram, you don't want to ask them there, fine, that's your problem.

I always had fine discussions with them, they are dedicated and work hard and try to answer everyone. This is busy time for them, as new UI comes (and other stuff).

You people see scam everywhere, just stop cryptos.

By the way, you're talking about 20$...

Are you a member of this exchange? how can you assure they´re not lost if they´re not showing on coss waves wallet when the tx has 3k+ confirmations, also if there is a support email, a response is expected. joining a telegram chat is not a solution, nor an option, very sketchy. Everyone is busy that´s no excuse.  I see scam when facts point to scam.
By the way, you should improve your reading skills, see OP, deposited waves to test the platform, do you think I´ll send 1k to test? anyhow regardless of the amount, every support case should be trated equally.
And until funds are not properly showing on exchange wallet IT IS A SCAM!

HuckelFinn

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:13:23 PM

sadly for you I know hundreds of coss holders, and yet it takes sometimes a few days (rarely) for deposits to be done, no one had to face losses. Stop yelling scam. If you don't trust coss, do something alse with your money. Most of deposits are done in a few hours.

Someone shared the linked of your thread on telegram, the co-founder answered within a minute.

We are increasing our support staff and we have added a few already. But it is strange that exchanges like poloniex , bittrex etc can spend weeks to reply on a normal query if ever, but we are a scam because 20 dollar worth of waves doesn’t show up in time. We have stated in all channels that our support have a backlog.

I'm not working for Coss. I just don't like your reaction.
nomadedigital (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:24:13 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 04:35:30 PM by nomadedigital

sadly for you I know hundreds of coss holders, and yet it takes sometimes a few days (rarely) for deposits to be done, no one had to face losses. Stop yelling scam. If you don't trust coss, do something alse with your money. Most of deposits are done in a few hours.

Someone shared the linked of your thread on telegram, the co-founder answered within a minute.

We are increasing our support staff and we have added a few already. But it is strange that exchanges like poloniex , bittrex etc can spend weeks to reply on a normal query if ever, but we are a scam because 20 dollar worth of waves doesn’t show up in time. We have stated in all channels that our support have a backlog.

I'm not working for Coss. I just don't like your reaction.
I dont care about the holders, I care about the exchange I´ve sent money to, can´t take a few days or hours, when the tx its confirmed with thousands of confs,  for a deposit to show up that is unacceptable, until now im facing a loss, of $20, that doesnt matter if its twenty or 2000  it´s customers money.
Feel free to not like my reaction, that´s because you are not the one who lost money.

HuckelFinn

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:34:18 PM

Instead of creating threads, just spend this time to contact them on telegram.
This is my last intervention here.

I can understand you are worried, all I can tell is that i know enough people (including me) that never had any issue.
nomadedigital (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:39:57 PM

Instead of creating threads, just spend this time to contact them on telegram.

I can understand you are worried,
I´ll create threads everywhere until this is resolved. I did contacted on tg, and guess what, money is not on coss wallet yet all i got  was, they´re checking.... So for the time being is still a SCAM!
all I can tell is that i know enough people (including me) that never had any issue.

Well, that doesn´t prove anything....

HuckelFinn

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:05:04 PM

listen I have an issue with poloniex, a pending withdrawal since october 2017 of a delisted coin

much more then 20$

they never answered any of my 4 tickets

at least, coss said they are checking, and you'll see, you'll get the money

come back in a week, and we'll which one of you or me got his money back
nomadedigital (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:13:30 PM

Then you should stand by your own words..
listen I have an issue with poloniex, a pending withdrawal since october 2017 of a delisted coin

much more then 20$

they never answered any of my 4 tickets

at least, coss said they are checking, and you'll see, you'll get the money

come back in a week, and we'll which one of you or me got his money back

thats poloniex issue, has nothing to do with my issue at hand and coss.io, and again you keep diminishing my issue because of the fucking 20 dollars it´s not their money , again and again I ve sent this low quantity to test if the platform was reliable,  by the facts, it isn´t and they still got my money. Of course they said they´re checking, scammers wanna buy time...

nomadedigital (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:53:40 PM

After 4  whole days and a lot of noise they finally decided to credit my waves. First and last time using this shitty exchange.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: