Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:05:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dogecoin Price Prediction 2018 - 2022  (Read 10111 times)
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:56:28 AM

2018-2022 a very long time, maybe dogecoin will be able to touch $ 5. because in many years the price of coins will be very high. we monitor the development of this doge coin for the next few years.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:19:08 PM

Ok, it can be a joke too, but can you please consider to donate me something as I am not selling this which I could do as many MLM professionals doing that, but I am not charging anything from you. I only have $1 worth of BTC  Cry
Oh! I guessed as much. Apparently, you know it is a joke yourself and I guess I would not really have much to say. If you only have $1 worth of BTC, it is a start and you do not know how much that $1 would be worth later on.

The only thing I have for you is to work hard as free money is something you really cannot get, and there are so many ways you can do some stuffs around here to get you there gradually from the little $1 to more than that. You should probably channel your energy on those ones.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:39:42 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 03:59:55 PM by boranes

Dogecoin Will be $78125 worth coin by 2022, and after that time, the currency can become a joke because of inflation, as the mining has already dead and it will become profitable again when the coin rise

Dogecoin Price Prediction chart

(according to current analytics, the marketcap of dogecoin has increased 25 times comparing to last year December 20, 2016, the inflation was increased around 5 billion this year, if this continues then here is the price prediction of dogecoin)

2018 - 0.19 Cent
2019- around 5 dollar
2020- around 125 dollar
2021- around 3125 dollar
2022- around 78125 dollar

Please consider to donate me some bitcoins, maybe by your donations, I can be able to make my 1st bitcoin

I have better idea - buy 100 dogecoins, wait 4 years and you will become millionaire.  Grin
Currency is joke, it has always been a joke.
Price in 2022 will be the same as it is now, with little P&D work.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:31:36 PM

78k dollars for one coin which is meme-based cryptocurrency? No offense, but I think that dogecoin is not a real meme, you are Grin
And what price of bitcoin shoul be? Let me guess, maybe 89435792569827$? Or doge will become a dollar, and dollar will become doge, switch like this Cheesy

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 05:56:19 PM

doge coin have great future. soon when they reach 300/ satoshi, it will go to 1k satoshi for next step for easier

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:43:57 PM

doge coin have great future. soon when they reach 300/ satoshi, it will go to 1k satoshi for next step for easier
I don't think it has great future, it entered market a long back recently it touched 1 cent. to reach $1 I don't know how many months or years it will take. I think most of the people will sue this coin to do gamble. why because the transaction is fast and confirmation fee is also less.
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:02:52 PM

Surely it will pump in 2018 because its the year of the dog,and chinese people will buy this coin for their fengshui!
monstrbux

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:01:04 AM

Dogecoin Will be $78125 worth coin by 2022, and after that time, the currency can become a joke because of inflation, as the mining has already dead and it will become profitable again when the coin rise

Dogecoin Price Prediction chart

(according to current analytics, the marketcap of dogecoin has increased 25 times comparing to last year December 20, 2016, the inflation was increased around 5 billion this year, if this continues then here is the price prediction of dogecoin)

2018 - 0.19 Cent
2019- around 5 dollar
2020- around 125 dollar
2021- around 3125 dollar
2022- around 78125 dollar

Please consider to donate me some bitcoins, maybe by your donations, I can be able to make my 1st bitcoin

17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D

The forecast is  correct. Thanks to this coin, some professionals earn 10,000% on a pump of unknown coins
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:06:32 PM

what idiot post  Huh
if 1 doge worth 78K$ in 2022 then 1kg of rice will cost 300K€
i think i gonna invest in rice at least i could cook a lot of paella and risotto
i hope i will not create a pump of rice price
Jejeboys

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:39:08 PM

What the hell is this?
nope it will be used as before, but for a coin who have an infinite supply it's not happening
metalcecco

Activity: 143

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:53:06 AM

I believe that a doge towards the end of 2019 will be at 1 dollar .. calculates that all miners on Viabtc receive free doge if they undermine LTC. every 1 minute LTC receives 1000 doges and I noticed that the price of the doge follows a lot of LTC.
coinmgnet

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:55:03 AM

What are your assumptions based on? I think it's fantastic. The coin was created as a joke. I can not believe even that it can cost 5 dollars. Now it seems ridiculous

A joke will always be joke when people think it's a joke. Dogecoin is beeing bought by a lot of newcomers just because it's in the top 100 on coinmarketcap and it has a low price, nobody thinks that the price is that low because of the quantity of the coins.
Samplex

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:56:20 AM

Year 2018 is year of the dog who knows what will happen to this coin?but in my opinion it is a the most worthless shitcoin ive ever known.

Well, Dogecoin isn't a shit coin and I think it has a good future but not as according with the prediction given by the thread starter but I really think it has a potential to be the next Atlcoin someday, not today, not in 2018 but definitely not forever.
Dogecoin is somehow more popular than any underdog coins but this time Dogecoin although has less price per coin the the market capital is so high that makes it one of the strongest coin today.

It's not actually shitcoin, it is very convenient to use to transfer between exchanges and wallets. I can send dogecoin with 0 fees plus speed of transactions with 1min per block is waay to good even faster than giants like Bitcoin and Ethereum and Litecoin even Bitcoin Cash.

Doge always have it's own pumps it is a coin that is written in cryptocurrency history and that won't go away that easily it was one of the first coins I heard even about when I have entered the crypto world.
boyjackyou

Activity: 301

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:05:06 AM

Year 2018 is year of the dog who knows what will happen to this coin?but in my opinion it is a the most worthless shitcoin ive ever known.

Well, Dogecoin isn't a shit coin and I think it has a good future but not as according with the prediction given by the thread starter but I really think it has a potential to be the next Atlcoin someday, not today, not in 2018 but definitely not forever.
Dogecoin is somehow more popular than any underdog coins but this time Dogecoin although has less price per coin the the market capital is so high that makes it one of the strongest coin today.

It's not actually shitcoin, it is very convenient to use to transfer between exchanges and wallets. I can send dogecoin with 0 fees plus speed of transactions with 1min per block is waay to good even faster than giants like Bitcoin and Ethereum and Litecoin even Bitcoin Cash.

Doge always have it's own pumps it is a coin that is written in cryptocurrency history and that won't go away that easily it was one of the first coins I heard even about when I have entered the crypto world.
You maybe right but theres are risk if you transfer large amout of money what if you transfer 10btc worth of BTC? then the price drops you will lose large sats.

BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:11:26 AM

It would be interesting if Doge rises as the prediction states. The popularity level of Doge has dropped a lot since it was first released, so it would be good to see it increase in price again.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
abduljacklu

Activity: 235

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:52:37 AM

Doge wont even make it in $1 price range,the developers stopped a long time ago,theres no activities going on.

kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

I dont think Dogecoin will increase anymore than it already has. Its been idle for months now, and will remain that way.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:54:21 PM

Lots said its a joke coin but recently given good profit for lots of DOGE holders . I think 2017 last month was the profit taking months for lots of altcoin crypto investor . I dont see much growth for doge coin in upcoming year . Still i have some coins lets see if your prediction comes true we will meet on 2022 .
anandgeek1

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 02:59:36 PM

Lots said its a joke coin but recently given good profit for lots of DOGE holders . I think 2017 last month was the profit taking months for lots of altcoin crypto investor . I dont see much growth for doge coin in upcoming year . Still i have some coins lets see if your prediction comes true we will meet on 2022 .

It seems to me that you do not need to rely heavily on this coin. I would not have kept it for several years. There are many more promising and reliable projects, besides the Dogecoin

⚡️⚡️  Bittwatt  ⚡️⚡️   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀   Energy for the 21st Century   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▄ ▌    WHITEPAPER     |     EXECUTIVE SUMMARY     |     BUSINESS PLAN    ▐ ▄
FACEBOOK    ✓ MEDIUM    ✓ TWITTER    ✓ LINKEDIN    ✓ YOUTUBE
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:12:52 PM

there is no big future for this coin, its a fun coin, i dont think it was designed to be bigger than what it was.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: