Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:54:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dogecoin Price Prediction 2018 - 2022  (Read 10110 times)
klub88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:57:56 PM

is good when dogecoins reach that prices. i have some a doges and i look you analysis maybe not reach like you say but i think doge have profit in the future
Prec1

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:59:52 PM

Doge will moon to 2-5 cent in 2018
Clack hulk

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:03:22 PM

It's hard to predict the price of a doge but I'm sure it will fly very high
therwas

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:04:01 PM

i dont think your prediction can be real, because summ it soo big, dogecoin is not bitcoin to increase to this scale, and there is super big supply, so all people in the world will be billionaires lol.
xireKT

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:05:47 PM

Around $125 in 2020? What type of substance are you taking? lol...

I don't see Doge ever reaching past $1.
VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:09:56 PM

Yeah it's a memecoin. I don't see it ever moon-ing any time soon like that.

If anything, I think it's only a matter of time until there's a new altcoin with better transaction fees and speed, compared to doge and doge will then become obsolete.
xireKT

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:11:52 PM

Yeah it's a memecoin. I don't see it ever moon-ing any time soon like that.

If anything, I think it's only a matter of time until there's a new altcoin with better transaction fees and speed, compared to doge and doge will then become obsolete.

Exactly!
Lite Cash

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:38:15 AM

If the maximum amount of $Dogecoin traded in Doge market, no matter this prediction may come true.

i dont think your prediction can be real, because summ it soo big, dogecoin is not bitcoin to increase to this scale, and there is super big supply, so all people in the world will be billionaires lol.
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:48:27 AM

For someone who considers whether buying is a good thing or not, one of the parameters for measuring crypto is the level of use. While most crypto is only used for exchange speculation. However, more than 95 percent of the volume of Dogecoin comes from the use of traders in the real world, like fiat money.
veraro

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:46:24 AM

In spite Dogecoin was created as a joke a lot of people like this coin. Its transaction fast and cheap, people use it to transfer their funds between exchanges. But it has to much supply, i don't think DOGE will ever be cost more then 0.05$. Unless happen something unpredictable which makes this coin useful.

Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:36:56 AM

It is difficult to predict the price movement in such a long period of time. I can only offer to buy in the area 15-17 satoshi, a large customer is tracked at this level. This is a very strong level of support with a history since 2014.
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:39:54 AM

Why I think that dogecoin can get these figures?
It is because Bitcoin has a limited supply and everyone want to come to this market but because of too much hype everyone is getting and holding the Bitcoin which will be the result that Bitcoin will loose its worth as many people will run away because it is not fulfilling the Cryptocurrency market expectation, As many people want to trade Altcoins in Bitcoin Market but Bitcoin has a limited supply, low trading volume, people who have become millionaire or billionaire and having lot of Bitcoins, don't care and do nor want to trade this currency anymore and nor they are distributing it because of FUDD that they can loose money anytime and Bitcoin can be a backbone of their assets. They are spending very little which is not enough to fulfill Cryptocurrency market expectations. Just look at SHND, PAC, SPRTS, these are not shitcoins, but having a large volume, only at 1 sat these altcoins having around 17000 BTC sell orders so how Bitcoin Market will cover this? As it is impossible that people will have such amount of Bitcoins this time, & you can also judge this by yourself that if these altcoins reach at the price of 2k to 4k satoshi, Do you think that there will be enough amount of Bitcoins which will be available to trade these altcoins? Ofcourse not and the result will be that, that Bitcoin Market will be crashed and 2 things are possible to be happened, 1 Bitcoin will reach New Highs because of too much demand for Altcoin Trading, or Bitcoin will hit to 0 because of many people will loose hope to trade their Altcoins in this market and will leave this market, this kind of hate towards to the Bitcoin will become a reason that the currency known as Bitcoin will go to 0 and the demand will also be nothing.

Dogecoin Will be $78125 worth coin by 2022, and after that time, the currency can become a joke because of inflation, as the mining has already dead and it will become profitable again when the coin rise

Dogecoin Price Prediction chart

(according to current analytics, the marketcap of dogecoin has increased 25 times comparing to last year December 20, 2016, the inflation was increased around 5 billion this year, if this continues then here is the price prediction of dogecoin)

2018 - 0.19 Cent
2019- around 5 dollar
2020- around 125 dollar
2021- around 3125 dollar
2022- around 78125 dollar

Please consider to donate me some bitcoins

17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D

i dont think so, i think doge will not reach 5 dollar. But in 2019 i think DOGE will reach 0,5 dollar. Because many people believe in doge, i think doge will grow and grow and i have invest 1500$ in doge.
asradoni

Activity: 1039
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:43:17 AM

It is difficult to predict the price movement in such a long period of time. I can only offer to buy in the area 15-17 satoshi, a large customer is tracked at this level. This is a very strong level of support with a history since 2014.

I think you need to start buying by 30-35, there are also quite strong purchases, besides the lower price may not be allowed. But you should take with a short stop, if your version is correct.
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:50:32 AM

dogecoin is a coin with fee transaction is very cheap, established in 2013 as a derivative coin from litecoin, indeed some people think that dogecoin is a joke coin, but do not misplace dogecoin in coinmarketcap at number 26 with a value of $ 328,911,811 USD, for dogecoin predictions  reaching 5 usd is very crazy, at the time of the 2017 bull, dogecoin only reached a peak at 0.02 usd

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:01:54 AM

Why I think that dogecoin can get these figures?
It is because Bitcoin has a limited supply and everyone want to come to this market but because of too much hype everyone is getting and holding the Bitcoin which will be the result that Bitcoin will loose its worth as many people will run away because it is not fulfilling the Cryptocurrency market expectation, As many people want to trade Altcoins in Bitcoin Market but Bitcoin has a limited supply, low trading volume, people who have become millionaire or billionaire and having lot of Bitcoins, don't care and do nor want to trade this currency anymore and nor they are distributing it because of FUDD that they can loose money anytime and Bitcoin can be a backbone of their assets. They are spending very little which is not enough to fulfill Cryptocurrency market expectations. Just look at SHND, PAC, SPRTS, these are not shitcoins, but having a large volume, only at 1 sat these altcoins having around 17000 BTC sell orders so how Bitcoin Market will cover this? As it is impossible that people will have such amount of Bitcoins this time, & you can also judge this by yourself that if these altcoins reach at the price of 2k to 4k satoshi, Do you think that there will be enough amount of Bitcoins which will be available to trade these altcoins? Ofcourse not and the result will be that, that Bitcoin Market will be crashed and 2 things are possible to be happened, 1 Bitcoin will reach New Highs because of too much demand for Altcoin Trading, or Bitcoin will hit to 0 because of many people will loose hope to trade their Altcoins in this market and will leave this market, this kind of hate towards to the Bitcoin will become a reason that the currency known as Bitcoin will go to 0 and the demand will also be nothing.

Dogecoin Will be $78125 worth coin by 2022, and after that time, the currency can become a joke because of inflation, as the mining has already dead and it will become profitable again when the coin rise

Dogecoin Price Prediction chart

(according to current analytics, the marketcap of dogecoin has increased 25 times comparing to last year December 20, 2016, the inflation was increased around 5 billion this year, if this continues then here is the price prediction of dogecoin)

2018 - 0.19 Cent
2019- around 5 dollar
2020- around 125 dollar
2021- around 3125 dollar
2022- around 78125 dollar

Please consider to donate me some bitcoins

17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D

Value cannot be measured exponentially accurately. The value of an altcoin will be calculated and estimated according to altcoin's news and development plans. Dogecoin is undoubtedly a great altcoin and it can increase to $ 0.005 in 2019. $ 1 is an unrealistic number compared to the current economy.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:08:06 AM

Value cannot be measured exponentially accurately. The value of an altcoin will be calculated and estimated according to altcoin's news and development plans. Dogecoin is undoubtedly a great altcoin and it can increase to $ 0.005 in 2019. $ 1 is an unrealistic number compared to the current economy.
Although Dogecoin began as a joke, it has been around for quite a long time on the market and has a multimillion army of supporters. I am sure that this coin has a future!

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
Prateek_sharma

Activity: 289
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 12:13:20 PM

Well!! Dogecoin is performing really well in the crypto market, according to popular crypto experts, dogecoin price prediction will rise high in the future.

More importantly, I wanted to invest in dogecoin, will it give better returns, let me know.
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 12:54:37 PM

This coin doesn't seem to have a good future yet, the reason why I assume it is very much around is because of its earlier hype and being one of the earliest cryptocurrencies that eventually rose to the top market and being a trade pair of many altcoins too, nothing spectacular and I do not see any significant change in price compared to other notable altcoins

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:14:38 PM

2018 - 0.19 Cent
2019- around 5 dollar
2020- around 125 dollar

Man this was so off. You missed price by 2000 times. How is that even possible? How can you miss value of something by that huge factor is beyond my imagination.  Doge will not be $5 even when USD will be totally worthless. To know this you only need a basic math skills.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:20:20 PM

Dogcon for me it's a dead project,because there is no real technology behind it or anything,just someone came up with a fun idea,for dogs,possibly in 2021 this project will not be,and I think that such projects will soon be in the second place to go,as potrebnosti they will be gone
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: