Author Topic: GBEAM ↗  (Read 682 times)
Midas111 (OP)

Activity: 772
Merit: 105

Close the federal reserve

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:07:01 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 03:25:26 PM by Midas111

NUMA  Official Website is up, check it out at   https://digitalcurrencylaboratories.simdif.com

I enjoy working with the finest digital currency developers on earth
Midas111 (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:58:11 PM

GBEAM is being rebranded by Digital Currency Labs! A very exciting rebranding with a new name, new look, and the AWESOME GBEAM  blockchain and AMUTech backend systems will be announced soon.  The purpose of the rebranding is to create a larger ecosystem with an added  focus on solving the downward volatility problems against USD$. With the massive recent spikes downward in BTC WAVES ETC and more, the DCL developers are gearing up to make the strongest cryptocurrency possible. Stay Tuned!  To reap the benefits of AMUtech and the amazing work being done at DCL you can participate right now with the first coin in earths history to utilize AMUtech -  WAU Coin. The new branding for GBEAM will be announced SOON!  Stay tuned!

dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:06:59 PM

Was this project finally started? It looked interesting, I watched but there is no significant news. halo halo devs?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Midas111 (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:36:33 PM

Was this project finally started? It looked interesting, I watched but there is no significant news. halo halo devs?

GBEAM has been rebranded to reach a larger ecosystem, and also bring the awesome technology of gbeam to a wider demographic by focusing on applying the amutech for minimal downward volatility to USD values instead of waves/gbeam. more info to come asap

Midas111 (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:47:04 PM

Digital Currency Laboratories is excited to announce they are rebranding gbeam and expanding the ecosystem.

GBEAM will now be called NUMA !!!
NUMA Numismatic Appreciating Monetary Unit

soulcancer

Activity: 276
Merit: 12

Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:00:29 PM

Hello Dev,  how will premine distributed?  Thanks

There is no mining on GBEAM. GBEAM will be distributed through the AMUtech systems or appreciating monetary unit technology. Coins are sold on exchange using geometric selling, feedback loops and a permanently rising buywall to reduce downward volatility, ensure maximum liquidity, and appreciating value over time.

For more info on the AMUtech system please check out WAU COIN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544231

Gbeam will be using a modified  version of the AMUtech developed for WAU Coin, being released on Jan 18th

cool...an artificially inflated price....what could go wrong?...perhaps the federal reserve could help...I would continue to rebrand until you get the entire world on board
Midas111 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:54:12 PM

Hello Dev,  how will premine distributed?  Thanks

There is no mining on GBEAM. GBEAM will be distributed through the AMUtech systems or appreciating monetary unit technology. Coins are sold on exchange using geometric selling, feedback loops and a permanently rising buywall to reduce downward volatility, ensure maximum liquidity, and appreciating value over time.

For more info on the AMUtech system please check out WAU COIN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544231

Gbeam will be using a modified  version of the AMUtech developed for WAU Coin, being released on Jan 18th

cool...an artificially inflated price....what could go wrong?...perhaps the federal reserve could help...I would continue to rebrand until you get the entire world on board

It is impossible for an Appreciating monetary unit to have an artificially inflated price. The prices are set on a decentralised public ecxhange. Anyone can buy or sell at any time with no restrictions. If a holder wants to buy they are free to buy if a seller wants to sell they are free to sell and there is always a ready market for NUMA, WAU Coin and now GBEAM as well. BTW NUMA has never had a down day ever, pays rewards, and NUMA nodes are the cleanest way to mine bitcoin directly to your wallet on earth.

Midas111 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:07:05 PM

GBEAM will now be paid as a reward currency to holders of NUMA, as well as freely trading in the GBEAM / WAVES pair on the waces decentralised exchange. GBEAM will be paid regularly to holders of NUMA and via the DCLT decentralised organization, and will also have a permanently rising  buywall for the total maximum supply of GBEAM

GBEAM will primarily be a higher volatility Appreciating Monetary Unit

Midas111 (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:15:50 PM

GBEAM up 300% so far from the may 15th reward date for NUMA holders. .01$ to .04$. GBEAM trades in the GBEAM / WAVES Pair

Midas111 (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:34:44 PM

GBEAM Rocketing higher today up 60% in waves up to .05$ usd.

GBEAM / WAVES at waves decentralised exchange

https://beta.wavesplatform.com

Midas111 (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:19:04 PM

GBEAM new ATH .07$ USD

Midas111 (OP)