Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:54:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wasted weeks due to unprofessional companies  (Read 81 times)
Volcomstarr (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:57:19 PM

Hello,

It's more than 1 month that I am trying to order some hosted S9 units. Even if I'm ready to buy on a long-term basis, I just wasted my time with the most unprofessional companies that I have ever seen in a market. I work in the IT and I own several servers. I know that there are good providers and bad ones but until now in this market I still have to find a good one. I know for sure that they exist but where? Undecided

I wasted so many weeks waiting for answers by companies with HORRIBLE websites full of bugs and indecipherable messages written without care. The very few answers I received were sloppy and never on point. I wanted to order from https://miningcolocation.com/, the only decent website I found so far, but the internet is full of people asking for informations about this company. I can be wrong but for me it's too shady to order. No credit card, no Terms of service, privacy policies, no public whois available, no VAT ID, website opened less than 2 months ago, low prices and no one single feedback from an existing client.

That said, PLEASE could you PM / share with me a list of valid mining companies? I need to order several S9 units including hosting from trusted websites. I no longer want to waste my time with my Google skills. All I can find is bs companies and shady ones.

Thank you.
borgx

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:48:56 PM

This is why you do your research and draw your own conclusions.
New coins usually have a background if you do some digging.
I would not trust my money on a new company that cannot show or prove its successfull past.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: