Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:17:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance buy crypto currency in BTC or not?  (Read 96 times)
schuerfi (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:18:31 PM

Hey there,

i would like to know what you think about buying ETH (or any other crypto) with BTC.
I am not sure if i understand it correctly:

If i buy ETH and pay it with BTC, do i have to check also the Bitcoin-Chart?
Because, as i know, i only can sell my bought ETH back to BTC. And so, i think, the BTC-price is important too.

So, what is youre opinion, do you have any experience - also with Binance as platform?

OR, is it better (or even possible) to buy/sell crypto currencies direktly in/with USD

Thanks for youre help! Smiley

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sandy8800

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:29:41 PM

Since the BTC price is rising it is not good decision to buy ETH with it because if BTC price rises and ETH not you will loss when you convert it back to BTC and on the other side if ETH price rises and BTC price falls you will get more BTC when you convert it back. So, you have to keep considering both charts when you buy something with BTC.

Binance is ok but if you want to only play with BTC, LTC, ETH than I will recommend GDAX or Bitstamp if you are also interested in XRP and BCH also. You can buy BTC with USD from coinbase.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: