Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:09:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Translators - REWARDS OFFERED - Narrative  (Read 222 times)
RosemaryNarrative (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 11

Narrative is the new Content Economy

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 10:28:37 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 03:31:59 PM by RosemaryNarrative

Narrative Translation Rewards Campaign

We are offering 5,000 NRV tokens for those who translate our Whitepaper, our ANN thread and manage the local language thread in the Bitcointalk forums. Managing the local thread primarily means responding to questions and/or forwarding to our team.

Here's a link to our ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2336391.msg23777812#msg23777812.

To reserve a language for translation send a direct message to RosemaryNarrative https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1259461. Please include links to your previous translation work and your NEO wallet address (do not post the info in this thread, just message privately please). Tokens will be paid out at the end of our token sale (ends March 22, 2018).

Languages claimed to date (we'll update this list frequently):

• Spanish - Domingo Liotta
  • Russian - Raist
  • German - underway
We are prioritizing Mandarin, Korean, French, German, and Japanese, but welcome all languages.

Translations must be original and made by the user only. Using Google translate and other automated tools is strictly prohibited and will lead to disqualification.

We reserve the right to replace any translator or translation if necessary, and we will be quality-checking the translations. Note that, in the event our token sale is not successful, we will not be issuing any reward tokens.

If you have any general questions, feel free to ask them here or in our main announcement thread.

cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:35:47 PM

not open to indonesian language dev
i want reserve indonesian translation if you need

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

kristianbasdeo

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:36:49 PM

Only paying in tokens ? no chance of getting paid ETH for covering also the thread being translated?
MichaelNarrative

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 10:55:14 PM

A follow-up on the Translation Rewards (I'm on the Narrative team).

If your language isn't on the immediate list she posted, you can make a case here about how your language is a strong one either in Bitcointalk or in the crypto space at large.  Activity here is a plus.

She will take a look at what you propose.   I think if translating to your language make sense to bring people to the sale -- it's great.
MichaelNarrative

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:05:56 PM

not open to indonesian language dev
i want reserve indonesian translation if you need

Step one is to contact RosemaryNarrative with some links to your work.  It wouldn't hurt to look at some of our links and summarize the Narrative value proposition for Rosemary.
RosemaryNarrative (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 02:29:00 PM

Only paying in tokens ? no chance of getting paid ETH for covering also the thread being translated?

Yes, we're currently only offering tokens for this project. What language are you specializing in?

kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:44:34 PM

i want reserve vietnamese translation if you need dev. if you need vietnamese translation, please reply me
dBrain

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:26:36 PM

You'd probably better ask here in the section that is specifically for such campaigns called bounty campaigns (indeed, you are offering a bounty for translations), and many people are thoroughly watching that part of forum to see where they can help a good project.
dliotta

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:50:23 PM

Hello @RosemaryNarrative

Michael mentioned the need for Translators I have been checking out professional translators via my University and other associations

@MichaelNarrative mentioned:  Mandarin, Russian, Korean, French, German, and Japanese

Except Mandarin I can get direct to English translation for the most, and Spanish to Japanese/Korean

Let me know If I can proceed

Be well
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:23:29 PM

I can translate in german and turkish - I also have experince - you can see my previous experience in my profile - just click:  "Show the last topics started by this person."

I want to get paid in Btc or Eth.
RosemaryNarrative (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:24:07 PM

I just posted an update that we have a translator for Russian now.

Doctor-Coin, thanks for the offer for German and Turkish, but we are only offering NRV tokens at this time.

RosemaryNarrative (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:26:05 PM

Hello @RosemaryNarrative

Michael mentioned the need for Translators I have been checking out professional translators via my University and other associations

@MichaelNarrative mentioned:  Mandarin, Russian, Korean, French, German, and Japanese

Except Mandarin I can get direct to English translation for the most, and Spanish to Japanese/Korean

Be well

Hi and thanks as always for your help! We've now got Russian covered. Assuming your translators are willing to accept our offer of 5,000 NRV tokens for the translations, then yes please, we'd love the assistance.

dliotta

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:22:41 PM

Hello @RosemaryNarrative

Be well

Hi and thanks as always for your help! We've now got Russian covered. Assuming your translators are willing to accept our offer of 5,000 NRV tokens for the translations, then yes please, we'd love the assistance.

Yes Ill explain to them about the tokens Happy to have Raist aboard Hope to see him in the Telegram channel
Bashcarter

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:37:17 AM

Will they paid me a btc in just translating?what the other payment beside from btc? newbie here  Smiley
RosemaryNarrative (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:04:28 PM

Will they paid me a btc in just translating?what the other payment beside from btc? newbie here  Smiley
Hi there, we're not paying in BTC, we're offering to pay in our own native token (NRV) once our token sale ends on March 22, 2018.

shizzo

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 06:57:03 PM

You need someone to translate into German or Polish?
I would reserve German.
RosemaryNarrative (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 04:51:23 PM

You need someone to translate into German or Polish?
I would reserve German.
Hi Shizzo thanks for the offer...we may already have someone for the German translation, but I will message you if we still need someone.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: