Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:12:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptocurrencies from India?  (Read 132 times)
kasunmadhush92 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:42:47 PM

Is it possible to invest in cryptocurrencies from India? I’m looking forward to get started. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
yura_878

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:45:44 PM

Is it possible to invest in cryptocurrencies from India? I’m looking forward to get started. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
There is no difference what country if the project and the coin is perspective then you need to invest in it. If I understood you correctly

Adil Amim

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:56:02 PM

Yes it is possible to Invest in Cryptocurrency from India. There are cryptocurrency exchange available, you can search online for the list of cryptocurrency exchange India. Coinsecure is one of the best exchange currently.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:23:16 PM

There are many crypto exchanges in India. See this article that gives brief overview of those:
https://inc42.com/features/cryptocurrency-exchanges-ethereum-bitcoin-india/
ALWASA

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:33:08 PM

As far as I have known, theres nothing wrong if you are investing cryptocurrencies in any country most especially in india, because for me no one will never get into an investment in that particular place or country of they dont have the capability of having it.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀

Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE,
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY       
/

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 05:46:59 AM

You can surely invest in cryptocurrencies from India. Cryptos in India are in a grey area right now. That is they are neither banned nor legal. So in the worst case scenario crypto exchanges operating in India can be closed, nothing more. If you have funds in non Indian crypto exchanges, then no issue at all.

To invest in cryptocurrency from India, you will first need to buy Bitcoin. You can do so via Indian exchanges like Unocoin, Zebpay etc. Or you can try localbitcoin.com site, where you can buy Bitcoin from another person. But do know there is a big risk involved in this way. You could be scammed by a trader and the prices are usually higher than the market price. So exchanges are the safest options.

After you buy your Bitcoins, it's better to transfer them to wallets like coinbase, Xapo etc. After that you can easily buy other cryptos like Ether, Ripple, Litecoin etc. from exchanges like Poloniex, Openledger etc.

Hope this helps you to enter into the crypto world. 😊

dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:50:56 AM

Yes it is possible to Invest in Cryptocurrency from India. There are cryptocurrency exchange available, you can search online for the list of cryptocurrency exchange India. Coinsecure is one of the best exchange currently.

Zebpay and uncoin is giant in exchanging crypto in India not sure they accept all crypto or just bitcoin...
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:18:25 AM

Why not? I think that if we join in cryptocurrency we not see where the state from. I think that if the project give me many more profits, why not we join in the project?   Wink
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:20:02 AM

Yes, cryptocurrencies investing know no boarder even if you are from N. Korea, those countries have issue with investing in crypto now are China and US, others you are free to
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:21:40 AM

You can surely invest in cryptocurrencies from India. Cryptos in India are in a grey area right now. That is they are neither banned nor legal. So in the worst case scenario crypto exchanges operating in India can be closed, nothing more. If you have funds in non Indian crypto exchanges, then no issue at all.

To invest in cryptocurrency from India, you will first need to buy Bitcoin. You can do so via Indian exchanges like Unocoin, Zebpay etc. Or you can try localbitcoin.com site, where you can buy Bitcoin from another person. But do know there is a big risk involved in this way. You could be scammed by a trader and the prices are usually higher than the market price. So exchanges are the safest options.

After you buy your Bitcoins, it's better to transfer them to wallets like coinbase, Xapo etc. After that you can easily buy other cryptos like Ether, Ripple, Litecoin etc. from exchanges like Poloniex, Openledger etc.

Hope this helps you to enter into the crypto world. 😊
Agree with all of your points. There is a certain degree of risk associated with investing into the crypto world and this applies to any country in the world. Scammers and cheaters will try to scam you whenever possible which is why the op needs to do a good deal of research before investing into specific crypto. Personally, I prefer using Zebpay and I love this wallet due to the speed at which my transactions are processed and since it is highly secure. Do your research op.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:12:00 AM

There is no difference what country if the project and the coin is perspective then you need to invest in it. If I understood you correctly

Yes, I agree with you, any country if their intentions really fit the project they created, I think it is very good to invest.

I do not think I should focus on one country to invest, because if you focus on one country to invest with a project from the country you want, it will not guarantee you will be next in the future.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:56:58 PM

I think that you can invest in projects from India. However, before investing, you need to carefully study all the information to understand how legitimate this project is and whether it will have the prospect of development.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: