Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:39:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] StakeX - Generate passive income with PoS 2.0  (Read 2177 times)
StakeX.io (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 12:09:23 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 05:37:54 PM by StakeX.io

StakeX
The worlds first decentralized solution to generate passive income with PoS 2.0

We created StakeX to bring the Proof of Stake concept known from DASH, NEO and other coins to a new level. With StakeX, you are not bound to any sort of banks or wealth management firms to gain interest on your investment. You are not only able to fully control your stake yourself, but you also can generate a passive income by selling the STKX tokens you generated by interest.
The smart contact is designed to give all holders of StakeX an interest of 300% in the first year. Therefore, it's also possible to keep the initial stake and only sell a part of your interest token in order to create a solid passive income but moreover also increase your StakeX token holdings. Trading strategies are welcome here!

After all, who doesn't fancy exponential growth?  Wink

STKX Token
Initial Supply: 1,000,000
Circulating Supply: 1,100,279 (While we're posting this)
Max Supply: 256,000,000

Symbol: STKX
Decimal Points: 18
Contract Address: 0x13a39fd40fDf047BEBA6D4f9D05961B70d6B30a2

Year 1: 300% interest
Year 2: 150% interest
Year 3-10: 50% interest

Token Distribution:
75% will be Airdropped to the community in several rounds.
25% will be held for PR, marketing, exchange listings and further development costs.

Airdrop Round 1:
Our first round included 119 participants, who received 750 STKX each. Therefore, 89250 STKX were airdropped in total. The participants were already able to successfully claim their interest for holding STKX throughout their holding period till this point.

Airdrop Round 2:
175,000 STKX will be dropped in total.

How to participate in the second Airdrop Round:
If your bitcointalk account is older than three months and has at least 20 posts, send us a PM including your Ethereum address.
The first 500 participants will receive 350 STKX each. The tokens will be airdropped after we reached 500 participants.

Those, who missed the first round and are not eligible for the second round should not worry either:

We are moreover planning a bounty-campaign as well, where everybody is able to participate. More information on the specific bounties will follow soon!

Wallets:
STKX is compatible to any ethereum wallet, which is capable of holding ERC20 tokens. To start staking, you have to use a wallet which has the ability to interact with smart contracts. We recommend MyEtherWallet: https://www.myetherwallet.com

We have also developed an app, which can be used to semi-automatically claim your interest on your StakeX holdings.
To use the app, you need to use the MetaMask wallet and then just claim your reward on:

http://app.stakex.io

Twitter: https://twitter.com/stake_x
Discord: https://discord.gg/QUUmrjD

PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR ETHEREUM ADDRESS IN THIS THREAD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kayson2

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:41:24 AM

Sent already.

Thanks team
mamichula

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:09:47 AM

How soon after can we expect to get the coins after the 500. I mean is it done manually or a script?
joosep

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:03:39 AM

I sent the PM.
To stake 300% per month is interesting experiment, what will price do?
esperanzaking

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:39:47 PM

Good project STAKEX but very little information. Why not upload more information about you in this ANN? When will the tokens come from the airdrop into the wallet?
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:51:19 PM

guys please be understanding.
i believe you guys can read right ? it's already stated in here :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2284374.0

that you guys are not allowed to post a one liner comment or something something like that.
for example like this
Pm sent Good luck for project and future Wink
this
This project sounds great.. Good Luck!!

0xf5583fabC27Fc32F75600Fe4814B8ce15435b2c1
and others

or else you will be banned from here permanently.
please stick to the rule and do not do something stupid.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:03:27 PM

I have the impression that the topic StakeX already existed on bitcointalk!? What happened to her? I 11.11.2017 filled the Google form. Yes project description looked familiar!
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:55:06 PM

Why did you removed your previous thread on bitcointalk? Just wondering why Dev has to its credit only one post?

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
davidkakeko

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:21:35 AM

all holders of StakeX an interest of 300% per month in the first year?
in the next months?
I have seen interest rates of 300% in a year, but not heard a month
zoom_rich

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:49:15 AM

When was the first airdrop. As far as I can see this is the first thread you ever posted. So I'm wondering who participated.
StakeX.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 11:29:46 PM

Update:

Thanks for your participation!!  
We successfully reached 500 Airdrop participants and are therefore closing the Airdrop (Round 2).

As there is no automatic address export function by the message system on Bitcointalk, our team will manually export all the addresses and then send out your share of the second airdrop tokens!
Moreover, we are currently also preparing the bounty program. We are planning to publish the bounty program as soon as we are done exporting the 500 eligible addresses. Please bear in mind that our team is celebrating Christmas with our families as well. We will however continue all of the work directly after Christmas. The bounty program will be enrolled at around New Year and that's also when all participants can expect to receive their respective airdropped tokens (exact date tba).

If you missed out on the first second rounds of the airdrop, don't worry either! There is going to be a final third airdrop round, which won't be subject to the type of requirements which were used in the first two rounds. In addition, our bounty program will also offer the possibility to earn a share of StakeX tokens and at the same time also help the whole project and community to expand!

For all (following) updates, we will keep you posted here and on our channels. Therefore, make sure to join them ;-)

IntuitiveCoins

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:39:27 PM

Glad I joined. What makes this a PoS 2.0? Any new innovation?

this is based on ethereum platform.
if I am not wrong, if do you have this token can get a staking for holders.

But how do you stake. Usually to stake you have to leave a wallet on. Would one have to download the whole eth blockchain?
segotiwul

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:29:57 AM

Hello! The question arises about the company's gift. Please let me know when token will be paid to participate in bounty program especially social media twitter and facebook.
MikeJones!

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:46:40 AM

When was the first airdrop. As far as I can see this is the first thread you ever posted. So I'm wondering who participated.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2387587.0

I participated in round 1, never got any tokens.
reginalkri

Activity: 285

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:57:14 PM

Why two different threads for different rounds of the air drop? Does that mean that the next one will not happen here?
zoom_rich

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:50:39 AM

Why two OPs for the two rounds of the air drop? Will the 3rd round get a new OP?
StakeX.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 05:50:03 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 11:46:43 AM by StakeX.io

The thread you mentioned wasn't an official thread.
Our first Airdrop thread was removed by the mods, as we implemented the need of posting a reply for the participation in the airdrop. We now changed the "participation format". Due to this, we weren't able to save all addresses from the first round airdrop.

Why two OPs for the two rounds of the air drop? Will the 3rd round get a new OP?

The 3rd round is going to be announced in this thread and on our official channels.
We will announce the exact dates for the 3rd round this week. Moreover, the bounty program will be enrolled at the same time as well.

Right now we are preparing the token drop for the second round, which are going to be processed soon! Some users should already have gotten their token from the second round. We will update you when all tokens have been successfully dropped. :-)
StakeX.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 08:10:17 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 08:20:56 PM by StakeX.io

Update:

We are pleased to announce that we just successfully finished airdropping the tokens to all participants of the second round airdrop!
If you missed out on the first and second airdrop rounds, you can still look forward to our third (and final) airdrop, which will take place soon. We are going to update everyone on the exact timeframe of the third airdrop this weekend. All updates are posted on our channels, so make sure to follow them all. (-> Bitcointalk, Twitter, Discord) ;-)

Furthermore, we are also happy to announce the start of our bounty campaign, which enables our users to earn even more StakeX by actively participating in the process of the growth of the whole project.
As this has a huge benefit for the whole community in these early stages (which is becoming bigger and bigger), we have been designating certain amounts of tokens for the use in the bounty campaign to bring more and more attention to the project.

To participate in the bounty program and earn more StakeX, we offer the following possibilities:

-Tweets about the StakeX project from Twitter accounts with at least 100 followers and 100 previous tweets (the previous tweets don't have to be related to the crypto field)
-Videos (for example YouTube) about the StakeX project and/or possible trading scenarios
-Blog posts, for example: Steemit, Medium

If you are interested in participating in the bounty program, please drop us a message with "Bounty" as the subject and your idea of your contribution. We can then discuss how many tokens we are able to offer you! If you have any more ideas, how YOU can help, you can always message us as well.

As this helps the whole community and every single StakeX holder, we also wan't to stress that it's absolutely possible to participate in the bounty campaign and still be eligible for the third airdrop round. These are considered to be two different things ;-)

Finally, we want to thank our community thus far, which has helped us more than we expected! We are currently noting 147 members on our discord channel and we are growing every day!
We, the developers, are working hard every single day to achieve all our goals for the whole project and it always feels much better when there's a solid community behind any project :-)
Moreover, we will soon also enroll our roadmap, which will go more into the developing nature of the project and obviously also into the future STKX price and trading related topics, such as exchanges, wallets etc.
Even though we are still at the beginning of the StakeX project, we believe that our community should always see what has been done, is being done and is going to be done!

Stay tuned :-)!

kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:57:38 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 07:23:14 PM by kumiskura

there is no whitepaper ?

no currently they do not have a whitepaper.
right now they are focusing the distribution first and then move to another stage..
there will be a bounty,an airdrop and many more in the future.
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:19:11 PM

no news from the dev ?
do not tell me you are abandoning this project dev ?

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: