Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:57:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] StakeX - Generate passive income with PoS 2.0  (Read 2177 times)
StakeX.io (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:02:26 PM

no news from the dev ?
do not tell me you are abandoning this project dev ?

We are currently working on the specific requirments for the bounties and moreover also on the development of our extended website, in order to have all our future applications at one place.
Furthermore, we are currently also looking at possible partnerships to develop more practical use cases for the community itself! :-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:16:57 AM

no news from the dev ?

We are currently working on the specific requirments for the bounties and moreover also on the development of our extended website, in order to have all our future applications at one place.
Furthermore, we are currently also looking at possible partnerships to develop more practical use cases for the community itself! :-)

great,
at least we heard something from the dev team.
keep watching this even though it's lack an attention from people.
just take your time dev,
but it would be better for you to make a single statement every week if you can not update it daily.
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:18:55 PM

no news from the dev ?

Is an airdrp round 3 expected or not?

Goodluck with this project.
StakeX.io (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 01:44:34 AM

no news from the dev ?

great,
at least we heard something from the dev team.
keep watching this even though it's lack an attention from people.
just take your time dev,
but it would be better for you to make a single statement every week if you can not update it daily.
Thanks a lot for your input!
It's true that we are working very hard on the project and the specific integration of the use cases right now. Therefore, we are sometimes not able to give all the updates in a timely manner, however, we try to stay as active as possible on discord to keep up with the community :-)

no news from the dev ?

Is an airdrp round 3 expected or not?

Goodluck with this project.

We have finished the second round airdrop successfully and are now working on the bounty campaign.
There will be a third (= and final) airdrop round too, which will have "easier" requirments in regard to the previous airdrops, so that a lot more people are able participate :-)

pastelbasah

Activity: 114

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:42:00 AM

I have received the token STKX and I am very grateful for this ... but I see in ED the price is very cheap and there is no price movement at all there ... how the next step will you do dev? whether STKX will be on another exchange?
thebyccisa

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:02:52 AM

Facebook banned the advertising of ICO projects. No problems. We know how to massively draw investors into your project. ROI for our services is 600-2000%.
Check full list of our services here — https://tge.company/
Our telegrem profile — @hypebtc
I need PR for my ICO project!
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:46:17 AM

seems like the developer had been offline for more than 2 months,
he said they wanted to do something with it and they will try to keep active at least on discord.
so the question is,
it is still active and underprocess or it's abandoned by the dev ?
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:00:23 PM

Hi! I didn’t expect to see such a project!!! I’m impressed that there are guys who are quite serious

I don't think that disappear for months is a quite serious behavior.....
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: